English Premier League.

maroonlegions

43 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Hopefully Leeds v Portugal is a good match tonight.  Not another 0-0 like wba v Burnley. 

😂 Away strips resemble a kindred like or what.  I thought it was still international week. Wolves. 

I'm liking the maroon tops and shorts but surely they know that green socks is just plain wrong!!

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• Maroon Sailor

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

😂. It's a clear infringement to colour coordination.   Brutal socks.   I am not buying the green tint on the bottom of the shorts to try and blend it together 😲 

To be fair there is green tint on the tops as well in the form of writing and a sleekit stripe down the sides.   Horrendous :sick:

Edited by HMFC01

Good match so far.  I am liking the Leeds set pieces and their goalie is very good.  Is what a goalie should look like.   Saving shots with his 👐 hands

It's getting played at some pace, I've forgotten about the offensive socks a couple of times, Wolves meant to be a second half team according to commentators so looking forward to it.

That's traore on now.   I can see him nipping in to either score or assist.   Unless Leeds manager is smart to see the threat.  They've already had luck getting some breaks down the flanks wolves. 

Stupid header that attempt at clearing.  Doughnut 🍩

Edited by HMFC01

Yeah, wolves are still the form premier club, Leeds still to make their mark as a Premier club.   I agree Leeds will make around mid table.   

He’s ruptured his ACL, he’s not in a coma FFS!

Honestly, between this and the creepy Rod Stewart/Celtic supporters music video doing the rounds on Twitter, Celtic and Liverpool are solidified as the weirdest clubs on the planet.  

C43BE5C6-4F30-44D5-AE75-2C958FDD22C2.jpeg

It is true with it being brought up online that there wasn't much sympathy for the Arsenal players when they had season ending injuries. 

Arsenal and Wenger were 'soft'. 

12 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I refer you to the Manzukic challenge in 2018. Pickford is a horrible piece of shit

:wow: 

Bloody charming, aren’t you?

SectionDJambo
12 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

He’s ruptured his ACL, he’s not in a coma FFS!

Honestly, between this and the creepy Rod Stewart/Celtic supporters music video doing the rounds on Twitter, Celtic and Liverpool are solidified as the weirdest clubs on the planet.  

C43BE5C6-4F30-44D5-AE75-2C958FDD22C2.jpeg

Celtic fans, who were probably spitting feathers, or worse, when he left their dream for Southampton. Just like when Rodgers and Tierney showed some real ambition.

They are a creepy, weird bunch. Always tagging themselves to something that's nothing to do with them.

Like somebody who goes to a funeral of a complete stranger just to watch, and enjoy being associated with the real friends and family for a wee while.

Footballfirst

Looks like Liverpool was on the wrong end of another dodgy VAR decision tonight.

I don't think it was a foul and I'm not sure that, if it was a foul, it was in the box.

The ref initially gave a foul outside the box.  If you accept that there was no clear an obvious error in the ref deciding it was a foul, then I don't know how the VAR official can say with any certainty that there was a clear and obvious error when deciding that the "offence" was outside the box.  They don't have the assistance of lines drawn across the pitch or a determination of the exact moment of when the foul occurred.

The latest announcement says that the VAR official only determined where the foul occurred (in the box), but made no judgement if it was a foul at all.  I thought all fouls leading to penalties were reviewed by VAR.  Another faux pas by the refs.

Edited by Footballfirst

William H. Bonney
11 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

According to the BBC, Everton have just suffered their first loss off season 😂

it is their first loss. 

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

🤷‍♂️ Which is entire accurate..they are still top of the league

23 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

The wolves Newcastle game could be a cracker. I fancy Newcastle 4-3

More like 0-1  Both teams using 5 man backline :)  

55 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

More like 0-1  Both teams using 5 man backline :)  

Wolves have an amazing record of basically not scoring in the first half of games.

2-0 the expected score based on how they play. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

BBC telling the truth for once. 

Steve Bruce at the end there saying, "waste time, put it in the corner".  Bit rubbish that.  They had Carrol and Joelinton on plus some other big lads.  Could have tried getting a chance in the box by throw in or cross.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Man Utd still getting dodgy decisions going their way. Chelsea should have had a penalty after big slab head Maguire throttled him. 

Edited by Cairneyhill Jambo

César Azpilicueta was hard done by there.   Clear infringement by stopping him challenging for the ball, penalty check should be awarding that. 

Just what the **** is going on with that ☺. They should be questioned or sacked. 

2 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Steve Bruce at the end there saying, "waste time, put it in the corner".  Bit rubbish that.  They had Carrol and Joelinton on plus some other big lads.  Could have tried getting a chance in the box by throw in or cross.

No chance of that mate guy is far to negative, Newcastle similar to Leeds have the potential to cause mayhem, in the premier league, saint maximin, Wilson, fraser, almiron,. 

Newcastle need an attacking manager and investment, if they get new owners, and are backed they could be a serious club, and feel Leeds are very similar. 

Leeds in the sense they need more backing, but bielsa is doing a great job with them so far. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Not read this thread so apologies if already mentioned but looking at the league table tonight is like something from the 70s early 80s 

27 minutes ago, theshed said:

Not read this thread so apologies if already mentioned but looking at the league table tonight is like something from the 70s early 80s 

Just missing Ipswich and QPR 

11 hours ago, theshed said:

A bit like the country in general.

I’ve just had a look at the league table. It really is a league for drama queens nowadays. News all full of talk about crisis at Man City etc. If they win their game in hand they are 2 points off the lead, ditto Spurs if they win tonight. 
If Man Utd win their game in hand they are 3 points off it.