Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• Maroon Sailor

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Came from nowhere. Just a long ball. After all that passing with no end result.

Long ball? How dare you, marvellous pass according to the commentators. 

🤡

18 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Watching MotD and wondering what is the f---in point in the stadium announcer?? They must feel like utter tits when announcing to an empty stadium 😂😂

Quite often they are fans of the club the announce for (scot Wilson for us) so maybe a way of getting them in to see their team? Or could quite simply be some kind of uefa rule. Wouldnt surprise me!

Edited by hmfcbilly
Amended post

1 minute ago, hmfcbilly said:

Quote often fans of the club the announce for (scot Wilson for us) so maybe a way of getting them in to see their team? Or could quite simply be some kind of uefa rule. Wouldnt surprise me!

Didn't hear any announcements at Old Traff when watching the Man U highlights. So possibly just a choice by the clubs themselves or the fan thing you mentioned.

28 minutes ago, Gone said:

Kepa is making a mistake a game. Frank is making a huge mistake not playing Willy Caballero (never thought I'd say that) until they have a new GK in

Reckon Frank will be first manager sacked this year unless he stops making the same mistakes every week.

Jimmy Dunne in for Burnley today , we’ll done big fella 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Jimmy Dunne in for Burnley today , we’ll done big fella 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Dunne deal 🤣

Go on lad 💪

18 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

Jimmy Dunne looking excellent 

I’m surprised none of the pundits have mentioned the excellent tackle on his own teammate in the build up to the Leicester goal. 

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

Jimmy Dunne just scored for Burnley 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Guess that's scuppered his move to the Scottish championship then🤔

I'm feeling Brighton's football style and attitude al lot this season. Punching above their weight. 

Their manager did an amazing job with a Swedish side (from way up north in the country ....really really far north) before taking this gig - he's clearly gifted.  Keeping him could be their biggest challenge. 

The players have clearly got rhythm  - the sort that means they won't be in a relegation battle come May, and may even be on their way to Europe. Any gamblers want to quote odds, I'd be interested in the price on them getting Europa league. 

21 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Can't find his goal online yet, so

That is a damn impressive interview from a damn impressive player. 

18 minutes ago, Deodato said:

I'm feeling Brighton's football style and attitude al lot this season. Punching above their weight. 

Their manager did an amazing job with a Swedish side (from way up north in the country ....really really far north) before taking this gig - he's clearly gifted.  Keeping him could be their biggest challenge. 

The players have clearly got rhythm  - the sort that means they won't be in a relegation battle come May, and may even be on their way to Europe. Any gamblers want to quote odds, I'd be interested in the price on them getting Europa league. 

People were questioning his appointment at the beginning of last season, he then goes on to play decent football and get them their highest points total in the top flight

31 minutes ago, Deodato said:

They're apparently ran extremely well off the pitch as well. Beginning to quite like them... good club.

Gorgie Boot boy
37 minutes ago, Deodato said:

That is a damn impressive interview from a damn impressive player. 

A player who fell to the injury curse or whatever it may now be known as. Jimmy is one of those lads blessed with talent, will have an excellent career due to his time at Hearts. 

Gorgie Boot boy
35 minutes ago, Gone said:

They're apparently ran extremely well off the pitch as well. Beginning to quite like them... good club.

I like them a lot, like we are hoping to do they went with the fans. The way Brighton look these days is an inspiration for clubs like ours. If our board follows their lead , well i will be delighted. We have a great reputation for supporting funding Hearts, never forget the part we have all played in being able to rage over everything Hearts related. 

1 hour ago, Deodato said:

He was Swansea manager before Brighton. Went to Swansea from the Swedish club.

22 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Potter has used Billy Reid former hamilton boss as his assistant since his time in sweden

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Potter has used Billy Reid former hamilton boss as his assistant since his time in sweden

Despite our overall poor standing in the game at present. There is many a Scotsman at clubs working away as assistants and coaches of first teams and various age groups.

46 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Correct, I saw Östersund play Arsenal at the Emirates and to be honest - they deserved a win. Ant to be clear that town is in the arsehole of nowhere. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere, 

image.png.94dea572247cefcb598d5d74b071bd58.png

48 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I like them a lot, like we are hoping to do they went with the fans. The way Brighton look these days is an inspiration for clubs like ours. If our board follows their lead , well i will be delighted. We have a great reputation for supporting funding Hearts, never forget the part we have all played in being able to rage over everything Hearts related. 

The club is really well run - finances are in check and squad size manageable. Potter's got a knack of spotting talent at a young age - they could get that sweet spot of progressing up the table and offloading talent for big bucks to bigger clubs. 

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

People were questioning his appointment at the beginning of last season, he then goes on to play decent football and get them their highest points total in the top flight

Let's see how it plays out but I genuinely think he's a gifted manager. Seems level headed and works within a budget constraint that others wouldn't know how to. Similar to Sheffield Utd last season - this could be the big discovery. If Brighton with a budget of £ played Man Utd with a budget of ££££££££££££££££ who would you put your money on?

Gorgie Boot boy
21 minutes ago, Deodato said:

Correct, I saw Östersund play Arsenal at the Emirates and to be honest - they deserved a win. Ant to be clear that town is in the arsehole of nowhere. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere, 

image.png.94dea572247cefcb598d5d74b071bd58.png

The club is really well run - finances are in check and squad size manageable. Potter's got a knack of spotting talent at a young age - they could get that sweet spot of progressing up the table and offloading talent for big bucks to bigger clubs. 

Let's see how it plays out but I genuinely think he's a gifted manager. Seems level headed and works within a budget constraint that others wouldn't know how to. Similar to Sheffield Utd last season - this could be the big discovery. If Brighton with a budget of £ played Man Utd with a budget of ££££££££££££££££ who would you put your money on?

Good post. 

Man Utd.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd game totally ruined by the incorrect use(again) of VAR. Never a Red card in a million years.

Both players at it. Giveaway Watkins reaction when the linesman flags for a Villa throw. Watkins just goes to get on with the game.

Going back to the Newcastle v Brighton game.

One of the best sending offs you'll see this season :lol:  edit: shouldn't laugh:whistling:

2.20 onwards

Edited by Tommy Brown

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Going back to the Newcastle v Brighton game.

One of the best sending offs you'll see this season :lol:  edit: shouldn't laugh:whistling:

2.20 onwards

Without looking, I think you mean the roundhouse kick.  It had to go to var :facepalm:  I am not 100% but I think zlatan did something similar, maybe not even just the once.  He likes to exhibit his skills. 

7 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Without looking, I think you mean the roundhouse kick.  It had to go to var :facepalm:  I am not 100% but I think zlatan did something similar, maybe not even just the once.  He likes to exhibit his skills. 

All friendly Zlatan-style fun here mate. 

A vibrant Brighton team versus a faltering Man Utd team today at 12:30.

I think a 1-1 draw although if I had to pick a winner it would be Brighton 2-1.

Should be an intense match for an early kick off.