• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• Maroon Sailor

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Then this - red card

Bilic trying to say it's a foul as he goes into gibbs. Totally irrelevant as it's violent conduct 

2 hours ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

Bilic trying to say it's a foul as he goes into gibbs. Totally irrelevant as it's violent conduct 

Misuse of the word violent

Could be a tough season for Fulham. (Said at 4-1 to Leeds)

Goals galore though -

Comeback 4-3 now. Look like scoring every time they come forward suddenly. Twice there could have been 4-4. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Салатные палочки

Unfortunately for Leeds, if they keep playing attractive, attacking football they'll be losing a lot of goals which means they will end up changing their style. 

16 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Unfortunately for Leeds, if they keep playing attractive, attacking football they'll be losing a lot of goals which means they will end up changing their style. 

They won't change.

But they switched off in midfield at 4-1.  Its normally set pieces like Liverpool is the problem. Lost very few goals from open play last 2 years. 

What happened to that terrible England defender Man Utd paid Evertion around £40m for?  Stones, that's the guy.  Never seems to rate a mention now.

There seems to be an increasing body of opinion that Maguire is even worse.

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

What happened to that terrible England defender Man Utd paid Evertion around £40m for?  Stones, that's the guy.  Never seems to rate a mention now.

There seems to be an increasing body of opinion that Maguire is even worse.

Plays for Man City 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gorgie Boot boy
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Everton look like a fun side. 

Could be a very interesting league this season.

Someone on here compared Everton getting a boost from Duncan Ferguson, to our Daniels struggles to get a rise from our side. Ridiculous comparison. Everton are always interesting, the EPL this season is going to be a cracker.

25 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Plays for Man City 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was nearly right.  He's still terrible though.

Wonder if Jacky Ross will get the Man Utd job.

Paul Pogba looks a shadow of the player he was. Absolutely terrible display from him. Some dismal passing that nearly always resulted in him handing it to Palace and then sauntering back slowly instead of trying to get it back. An absolute joker who doesn't look like his heart is in it.

As for United, first time I've seen them in a while and they look average throughout the team. Hard to pinpoint where they need to improve.

Zaha was the class player today. Great player at the right club for him. 

Arsenal playing around with the ball without any urgency or killer instinct. 

West Ham keeping organised and compact. 

This could easily go either way as Arsenal look like they're just there for their own amusement and West Ham are tough and ruthless.

Arsenal learning to win ugly.  

Arteta has done a lot in a short period of time at that club. If they continue to recruit the way they are, I think they're a season or two away from contending.

Antonio looks outstanding. Big money move for him soon enough I'd think.

Declan Rice looked great as well. Reminded me of a young Steven Gerrard. Exactly the sort of team player who fights for everything and keeps things driving forward that we'd love to have. Really talented boy.

Edit. Antonio is 30 so maybe not. Reckon he'd be good for a couple of years at one of the big clubs though.

2 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Paul Pogba looks a shadow of the player he was. Absolutely terrible display from him. Some dismal passing that nearly always resulted in him handing it to Palace and then sauntering back slowly instead of trying to get it back. An absolute joker who doesn't look like his heart is in it.

As for United, first time I've seen them in a while and they look average throughout the team. Hard to pinpoint where they need to improve.

Zaha was the class player today. Great player at the right club for him. 

I haven't seen a great deal of him but what I have seen hasn't been great.  You can certainly tell there's a player there but he often seems lethargic to me.

8 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Declan Rice looked great as well. Reminded me of a young Steven Gerrard. Exactly the sort of team player who fights for everything and keeps things driving forward that we'd love to have. Really talented boy.

Edit. Antonio is 30 so maybe not. Reckon he'd be good for a couple of years at one of the big clubs though.

I was gonna say at 30 I don't think he'll be going far.

He's an absolute unit though.

Thought Rice had a bit of a meh game, tried to grab the game but nothing really came off for him. Definite talent though.

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I haven't seen a great deal of him but what I have seen hasn't been great.  You can certainly tell there's a player there but he often seems lethargic to me.

Pogba? Remember how great He was when France won the WC. He looks like a completely different player now. Guy needs a move and to start again and find some passion for the game. 

Looks like he just shows up for the pay cheque right now.

2 minutes ago, Van Wilder said:

I was gonna say at 30 I don't think he'll be going far.

He's an absolute unit though.

Thought Rice had a bit of a meh game, tried to grab the game but nothing really came off for him. Definite talent though.

Thought they were the two best players. Antonio would be a decent signing for one of the big 5/6 to come on in the 2nd half and get goals. 

1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

Thought they were the two best players. Antonio would be a decent signing for one of the big 5/6 to come on in the 2nd half and get goals. 

I'm not sold on Rice in midfield. His physical attributes are good, but on the ball I'm not convinced. I reckon he'd be a better centre half than CM and in all honesty, if United are looking for a CB to go beside slab head (not even convinced it should be him playing) I reckon he'd be a good candidate.

Gorgie Boot boy
9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Let me spoil it for you. :rofl:

EhGA4KtXgAIvAiF.jpeg

That, like him is rank. I may as well stop. Don't want a pink slip in the mail.

WoolfordsHearts
27 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

antonio's a Ted McMinn type player and declan rice is a poor mans Eric Dier.

Imo.

36 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

The famous ‘there’s a player there’.

:rofl:

Watching MotD and wondering what is the f---in point in the stadium announcer?? They must feel like utter tits when announcing to an empty stadium 😂😂

Weakened Offender
30 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

antonio's a Ted McMinn type player and declan rice is a poor mans Eric Dier.

Imo.

Souness: How can I tell Ted McMinn what to do when he doesn't know what he's going to do."

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Pogba? Remember how great He was when France won the WC. He looks like a completely different player now. Guy needs a move and to start again and find some passion for the game. 

Looks like he just shows up for the pay cheque right now.

When you're making the kind of obscene money some of them are making/have already made, it's nowt to do with talent, mentality is what matters.

He now has more interest in what his hair colour's gonnie be next week.

As for McGuire, I must be worth a couple of mill.

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

6 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

When you're making the kind of obscene money some of them are making/have already made, it's nowt to do with talent, mentality is what matters.

He now has more interest in what his hair colour's gonnie be next week.

As for McGuire, I must be worth a couple of mill.

Agree re Pogba. If ever it was clear that a guy's heart just isn't in it - it's him.