No self respect / backbone

Selkirkhmfc1874

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

might save folk a bit of rage if they just accept queen ann and her new management team always knows best

- avoid getting “emotional”

- oil ur bum up and enjoy the rest of the queen ann era

- we’ll be taking 5 off a postman 11 soon :)

oh and pledge for life - “only hearts” 😂

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

We'd better start the season on fire or the tide will turn on him very quickly. 

The league will take care of itself the cup game is what will matter.

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Not sure about a batch but I’d be amazed if we didn’t try to develop youngsters ( and get paid ) at some of the clubs that are on the ‘black list’. 

Read the breeze Dave.

The club have brought this on themselves by using the "Only Hearts" slogan to rally the troops - and it worked.

Until now.

Just now, iainmac said:

Read the breeze Dave.

The club have brought this on themselves by using the "Only Hearts" slogan to rally the troops - and it worked.

Until now.

That’s the trouble with vague slogans. 

All through this whole demotion saga the fans have been behind the club and rightly so, we were all proud of our stance and not bending over to the spfl and sfa.

we then rally around and buy season tickets in great numbers knowing that we may never get to use them, we buy merchandise and have meals at the club to put more money in, foundation subs increase hugely and we are at last all coming together and fighting as one!!!

the first time since all that shit our board has a wee decision to make we fold like a cheap suit!!!!! Feck me how spineless are our people in charge??

some people may think this is a small decision and fans are overreacting but this decision will have undone so much!!!

Difficult one. Saves a penalty and hibs lose. Throws the ball in the net for a draw, other results mean fibs and St midden drop places in the league 🤔

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Yes even for a week. Hibs today, Celtic midweek. That's two more games than he is likely to get. It really is not worth losing your shti over.

Pretty much this!

I'm one of the generation who have real reason to hate St Bribery but it's not really worth the angst. I don't suppose any of us have the foggiest idea how much the loan fee is but even if all they're doing is paying BZ's wages for a week it's (at a guess) £2-3K which, in the current circumstances where we don't have games for a month, is free money as all he'd be doing during the next seven days is training with us. 

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Yes even for a week. Hibs today, Celtic midweek. That's two more games than he is likely to get. It really is not worth losing your shti over.

I’ll decide what pisses me off thanks.

I concur with the view of others on this board. Terrible decision, Robbie and Ann both should know better. Like others I have been paying into FOH and other initiatives from day 1 and they do that to us. Say some Hubz tw@t injures Bobby, the thought doesn't bear thinking about. 

18Jambo_dave74

Hopefully we can send Raith a young player or two and re-build our special relationship that goes back to the 50s.

Once we’ve played Hibs in the semi I hope we invite Leanne and Rod back to the new stand for a cup of tea and a wee tour of the facilities. Maybe have a wee brainstorming session and share some ideas. #respecttherivalry 

Hopefully next time Motherwell need some advice on fan ownership we’ll be able to help them in any way we can. FOH do a great job of representing the fans. 

I can’t wait to go to Ayr away for a match this season, their owner seems a really lovely chap.

As we’re struggling for matches this season hopefully we can get some more friendlies - perhaps we could play Celtic and call it the Craig Gordon appreciation match.

Also looking forward to supporting Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Motherwell in Europe - they all more than earned euro qualification. It’s great for the Co-efficient and we are part of the Scottish football family after all. 

Edited by 18Jambo_dave74

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That’s the trouble with vague slogans. 

That's the trouble with spineless people in the Board room.

Fixed that for you.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
Just now, complete control said:

Had enough of the new manager already. 

this is probably a wind-up? But appointing a manager who has absolutely no credit in the bank from a very significant minority of the fans (whether their reasons are ill-judged or not) was very high up on the arrogance/absolutely-clueless scale

no way it can go wrong queen Ann’s learned from her mistakes (which weren’t mistakes anyway obviously just unfortunate outcomes that no-one could have foreseen (and “statistical clusters” :lol: )

Just now, iainmac said:

Fixed that for you.

That’s another opinion, certainly. 

3 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Difficult one. Saves a penalty and hibs lose. Throws the ball in the net for a draw, other results mean fibs and St midden drop places in the league 🤔

Missing the point.

This, for me anyway, is the Board rolling over at the very first opportunity they had for displaying some "Only Hearts" backbone.

After all, it's their very own mantra.

5 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Its like a win/win and a lose/lose all in one. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Fixed that for you.

Watch when the season starts the likes of ayr utd chairman and the rest getting V.I.P treatment at Tynecastle!! Sickening the way they've shat on us yet again 

51 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Disagree. Just taking a pragmatic approach imo. 

What is your agenda Dave? Backing the club/Budge no matter what. Are you desperate to be Budge's teaboy? This is an appalling decision and St Mirren and their fans are pissing themselves laughing at how soft we are.

This was a bone the club could have chucked the fans. 'kick us when we're down? aye have one back arseholes'.

Painfully out of touch. Couldn't care less about Bobby getting game time, he's our #2 keeper and unlikely to play often. 

First PR decision for Andrew McKinley and he's failed miserably. 

I’m really questioning whether I can justify giving any more money to the club for our own board to take the piss by sanctioning this move on top of countless other disastrous choices post-admin, or keep donating to the FoH who also have HMFC board representation.

Edited by Boab Mugabe

48 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Disagree. Just taking a pragmatic approach imo. 

I'm curious. What do you see as pragmatic about this decision?

It's a decision that loses goodwill with lots of the club's customers. My experience is that is something that most pragmatics business owners go to great lengths to avoid.

It's a decision that is likely to reduce out flexibility in January when we will have 4 first team squad keepers. If Zlamal has played for Hearts whilst back-up between now and December, we won't have the option of loaning him out or transferring him for the second half of the season. That doesn't sound very pragmatic to me.

Is getting a couple of games forbour back-up keeper at a time when we are playing friendlies anyway really that important ? (With people who test positive only having to isolate for 10 days, St Mirren are expecting their first choice keeper back by next Saturday.)

7 minutes ago, Musemic said:

Pretty much this!

I'm one of the generation who have real reason to hate St Bribery but it's not really worth the angst. I don't suppose any of us have the foggiest idea how much the loan fee is but even if all they're doing is paying BZ's wages for a week it's (at a guess) £2-3K which, in the current circumstances where we don't have games for a month, is free money as all he'd be doing during the next seven days is training with us. 

Deliberately missing the point. 

It's bonkers. Bobby needs game time? He's 34. He's not a kid who needs the experience. He wouldn't even be starting anyway with CG back. 

There is zero benefit to the club in sending him there. All it's done is piss off the fans and solidified our place as Scottish footballs laughing stock. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

Can’t get my head around grown men sitting raging cause we sent a 3rd choice keeper out on loan for a few games! Settle down there’s fair bigger issues 

9 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Missing the point.

This, for me anyway, is the Board rolling over at the very first opportunity they had for displaying some "Only Hearts" backbone.

After all, it's their very own mantra.

"Only Hearts" was really a very simple straightforward slogan to understand.

Yet some want to argue that it maybe means something else.

The thread title could be directed at a few on this thread imo.

Just now, Currahee! said:

What is your agenda Dave? Backing the club/Budge no matter what. Are you desperate to be Budge's teaboy? This is an appalling decision and St Mirren and their fans are pissing themselves laughing at how soft we are.

I don’t make tea all that well, to be honest and I don’t let the on-line mood of St Mirren fans affect me much. 

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Only Hearts lasted until the Hearts supporters poured there money into the club with FOH monthly subs at record levels 2 months in a row , 11.500+ season tickets sold , strips selling well and the restaurants , bar etc doing well apparantly.

The decision to loan zlamal to st lie down is a smack in the face to the Hearts supporters yet again and once again demonstrates the powers that be inside Tynecastle don't give a flowing fcuk about us and only use logos like Only Hearts to suit there agenda which was to avoid alot more criticism after last seasons shambles and to sell season tickets , strips and various other things !! I'm absolutely disgusted that the decision makers within Tynecastle are once again showing total disregard for the very supporters who pump in excess of 150k into the club on a monthly basis and at every stage have backed the football club. SHAME ON THEM

:spoton:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
43 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

‘Only Hearts’ is a (good ) slogan with no defined detail/rules behind it. I take it as meaning only do what is in the club’s best interest. However, that is pretty subjective though and you will rarely get 100% agreement around whether a particular action is in line with that. 

given who it was mostly aimed at I.e. “emotional fans” it’s not really that subjective

you appear to be a decent enough chap but that’s actually an embarrassing attempt at deflection - credibility zero

(all just in my opinion obviously)

:)

8 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Hopefully we can send Raith a young player or two and re-build our special relationship that goes back to the 50s.

Once we’ve played Hibs in the semi I hope we invite Leanne and Rod back to the new stand for a cup of tea and a wee tour of the facilities. Maybe have a wee brainstorming session and share some ideas. #respecttherivalry 

Hopefully next time Motherwell need some advice on fan ownership we’ll be able to help them in any way we can. FOH do a great job of representing the fans. 

I can’t wait to go to Ayr away for a match this season, their owner seems a really lovely chap.

As we’re struggling for matches this season hopefully we can get some more friendlies - perhaps we could play Celtic and call it the Craig Gordon appreciation match.

Also looking forward to supporting Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Motherwell in Europe - they all more than earned euro qualification. It’s great for the Co-efficient and we are part of the Scottish football family after all. 

I love the sarcasm!

Tom Hardy’s Dug

**** sake Hearts. 

Just when you had us all pointing the same way in the same boat.

Out negotiation stance? You can have him if you take down your tweet?

Pathetic.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

51 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Who the hell knows. 

Robbie's soundbite on the Twitter is pointless. Game time for the reserve goalkeeper ? Really? 

I am surprised he did not say it was a Moneyspinner for the club....

1 minute ago, campbell said:

Can’t get my head around grown men sitting raging cause we sent a 3rd choice keeper out on loan for a few games! Settle down there’s fair bigger issues 

That’s because you’re not trying to understand it or pretending not to. Only you know which one it is. 

There's no bigger issue than our own club slapping us in the face for no good reason.

And I can't emphasise it enough, no good reason whatsoever.

Piss ****ing weak from the board already. 

Glad to see we're back in our box already. Can I assume we'll be hosting the SFA Christmas night out free of charge? 

Can run a raffle and let a few fans lie down and form a carpet for the blazers to walk on. 

****ing clowns man. 

Bobby can **** off too. 

Edited by OTT

2 minutes ago, campbell said:

It might have something to do with the position we have been put in and which particular club he was loaned to, I don't like to be petty but this has me raging as well!

3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

original_fireman_sam_transparent_3_by_co

Dave McLaren knows his role on Kickback.

Trumpton?

Any role I have On here is purely voluntarily and solely of my own making with no encouragement from anyone else, living or dead. 

36 minutes ago, waterboy11 said:

He away for a week. We get a loan fee, Robbie can assess him in competitive games. He comes back sharper, pushes Gordon harder in training ahead of the season starting.

😂

You think a week in Paisley is going to somehow transform him into Peter Schmeichel.

He was a poor keeper yesterday, and will still be a poor keeper in 10 days time.

Seems that Only Hearts is an empty slogan. Very angry and disappointed with this decision. St midden have been taking the piss out of us and it seems they’ve done it yet again.

Haringshairband
19 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

might save folk a bit of rage if they just accept queen ann and her new management team always knows best

- avoid getting “emotional”

- oil ur bum up and enjoy the rest of the queen ann era

- we’ll be taking 5 off a postman 11 soon :)

oh and pledge for life - “only hearts” 😂

Seriously considering postponing my pledge until Ann leaves. Getting really pissed off with the shite decision making.