• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

Well, I've been backing this Board & the Foundation from Day 1 but this is the final straw for me.

This  time there are no SPFL / SFA bogeymen to rage at - this is like being stabbed in the back by our own Board. 

The fan base was totally united and backing the Club & Foundation in record numbers and we've now put all of that in jeopardy - for what?

Cosying up to St Mirren? A club that couldn't wait to put the boot in and has continued to do so right up to this week with their #heartbreaker nonsense.

I'm afraid the Board of Heart of Midlothian are as soft as shite, which got us into this situation in the first place.

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

‘Only Hearts’ is a (good ) slogan with no defined detail/rules behind it. I take it as meaning only do what is in the club’s best interest. However, that is pretty subjective though and you will rarely get 100% agreement around whether a particular action is in line with that. 

100% with you Dave.

He away for a week. We get a loan fee, Robbie can assess him in competitive games. He comes back sharper, pushes Gordon harder in training ahead of the season starting.

Leveins Battalion

Almost 250 negative comments on the official Hearts Facebook since they announced it.

This is as bad a PR disaster as any (and there has been a few) under Budge.

Folk even saying they are contemplating cancelling their FOH pledge.

This club is more concerned with helping out opposition sides who inflict millions of pounds of harm on us than the supporters they are meant to represent.

The fans don’t deserve the misery and financial peril we are experiencing and going to experience for at least the next two seasons, but everyone involved in this move 100% does.

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Where would saying no have got us.? Who knows when we might need to deal with other clubs in the transfer market. Being petty this time round could backfire in future

Are we not allowed to say no without it constituting pettiness?

saying no is our business.

Do we  need to say Yes to every request from every club now or we will look petty?

I'm not fussed about Zlamal, St.Mirren, who they are playing today, i am though bothered that a decision taken by the club today is the polar opposite of 98% of Hearts supporters wishes.

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, waterboy11 said:

He away for a week. We get a loan fee, Robbie can assess him in competitive games. He comes back sharper, pushes Gordon harder in training ahead of the season starting.

Ffs what you talking about? You honestly think 90 minutes will make him much sharper and the 100 quid they give us will make any difference to us? Come on mate this is a kick in the balls to everyone of us.

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Where would saying no have got us.? Who knows when we might need to deal with other clubs in the transfer market. Being petty this time round could backfire in future

If you think St Mirren would do us any favours based on us lending hem a goalkeeper for a week, with all due respect, you're ****ing at it.

12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

There were no alternative candidates the last time. 

Well hopefully there will be this time as this Board have shown themselves to be completely out of touch with the vast majority of the fans. As a previous poster said, Romanov was far more in sync with the fans thinking. 

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Almost 250 negative comments on the official Hearts Facebook since they announced it.

Robbie needs to take a massive part of this blame!! So far out of touch with the fans it’s unbelievable.

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Quite fecking right. Mate you cant blame anyone for raging at ths decision. Wtf are the club thinking?

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

People still use Facebook...?!

Nice to reminisce, I suppose.

Where else would the elderly get their hilarious memes? 

15 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Well, I've been backing this Board & the Foundation from Day 1 but this is the final straw for me.

This  time there are no SPFL / SFA bogeymen to rage at - this is like being stabbed in the back by our own Board. 

The fan base was totally united and backing the Club & Foundation in record numbers and we've now put all of that in jeopardy - for what?

Cosying up to St Mirren? A club that couldn't wait to put the boot in and has continued to do so right up to this week with their #heartbreaker nonsense.

I'm afraid the Board of Heart of Midlothian are as soft as shite, which got us into this situation in the first place.

Should be a concern for the heirarchy at the club when this is getting posted.

Well said Iain.

Just now, David Black said:

Well hopefully there will be this time as this Board have shown themselves to be completely out of touch with the vast majority of the fans. As a previous poster said, Romanov was far more in sync with the fans thinking. 

I hope so too as it is good for Democracy within FoH to have more people interested and a range of candidates. 

10 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Robbie needs to take a massive part of this blame!! So far out of touch with the fans it’s unbelievable.

You have to ask if he actually 'gets Hearts'.

7 minutes ago, waterboy11 said:

All these "benefits" worth pissing off a huge element of the fan base?

Or........does it just demonstrate further how out of touch our Board are?

The people will decide.

16 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

What does refusing to deal with St Mirren actually benefit Hearts apart pride?

Reduces the risk of one of our squad contracting COVID-19.

Reduces the risk of one of our squad sustaining an injury whilst not training or playing for Hearts.

Reduces the feelings of disengagement within our fan base.

Toxteth O'Grady
7 minutes ago, iainmac said:

This  - What an  absolute disaster of  decision.  Anyone who had a hand in this decision need to consider their position and go before they do any more damage.

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

It's a bit like his comments after the Hibs cup game. As you say, so far out of touch.

Outrageous decision to loan out Bobby. They get to play football, however they helped make the decision to prevent us from playing and at one stage training.
Neilson's rationale flies in the wind as well. Hearts must be one of the worst teams in the country when it comes to listening to it's support. I can fully understand the hostility and resentment reserved for some of those in charge at Hearts.
Not a good start for Neilson....and that is without a ball being kicked in anger

33 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Disagree. Just taking a pragmatic approach imo. 

Get St. Lie Doon in the LC and we have an inside track. 

But I wouldn't have loaned him to them. 

Edited by DETTY29

I totally disagree with the decision to allow Bobby to join them.

I suppose I accept that the Club needs to look at the bigger picture, and the opportunity to give BZ game time is useful - but if he’s second choice what’s the point? 

another PR disaster by the Club. 

1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Get St. Lie Doon in the LC and we have an inside track. 

But I wouldn't have loaned him to them. 

Hadn’t thought of that one. 

28 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Its a disgrace wtf is budge or neilson thinking about?

The  player.

What if the player wanted to go as he knew he would get game time?

He got very little at Hearts last season and, very unlikely to get much this season. 

I personally think Robbie is taking the heat of Bobby.

A professional player should always want to play. Quite rightly too.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
15 minutes ago, iainmac said:

as Barack has already said - this is where we are now - maybe he’s a hibs fan? must be

34 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Looks like it was Robbie's decision. Might sound extreme but he's put himself on the back foot with the fans already before we've even kicked a ball. 

Ridiculous decision. 

This, and pushing Wighton, is hardly getting the juices flowing ahead of the new season 😂

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

The  player.

He got very little at Hearts last season and, very unlikely to get much this season. 

For a week!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Exactly. We have the high moral ground and can cash this in later.

To refuse would have made us look like a bitter wee team. And there is only space for one bitter wee team in this town.

This doesn't bother me in the slightest. We behave like adults. We focus on smashing the championship while premiership clubs come begging for help.

Once again showing we are the big team.

I agree although still loathe must clubs. 

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

The  player.

Bull and you know it. That club pissed on.us big time and we are helping them play a game by supplying our player. 1 game will make no difference to him. A disgracefull decision. If hes taking the heat off him get him to feck alltogether if he doesnt think hes what we need.

Just now, 1874robbo said:

For a week!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Yes even for a week. Hibs today, Celtic midweek. That's two more games than he is likely to get. It really is not worth losing your shti over.

Just now, alicante jambo said:

Bull and you know it. That club pissed on.us big time and we are helping them play a game by supplying our player. 1 game will make no difference to him. A disgracefull decision. If hes taking the heat off him get him to feck alltogether if he doesnt think hes what we need.

To be fair it’s 3 games at least I think. 

tartofmidlothian
35 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Disagree. Just taking a pragmatic approach imo. 

This.

Plus St Mirren rip the pish out of us in a tweet, then a few days later they're begging us for help and forced to take the tweet down to suck up to us? Sounds like a result to me.

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

This, and pushing Wighton, is hardly getting the juices flowing ahead of the new season 😂

Yep. A time when we should all be standing together look at whats happenimg everyone arguing and fighting again. 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

We'd better start the season on fire or the tide will turn on him very quickly. 

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

I'm fully expecting a batch of youngsters to go on loan to Raith next.

Not sure about a batch but I’d be amazed if we didn’t try to develop youngsters ( and get paid ) at some of the clubs that are on the ‘black list’. 

Very disappointed with this decision. The club clearly have no interest in how the supporters feel otherwise they wouldn’t have risked pissing folk off for suck a short term deal. Poor show.