No self respect / backbone

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874

Only Hearts lasted until the Hearts supporters poured there money into the club with FOH monthly subs at record levels 2 months in a row , 11.500+ season tickets sold , strips selling well and the restaurants , bar etc doing well apparantly.

The decision to loan zlamal to st lie down is a smack in the face to the Hearts supporters yet again and once again demonstrates the powers that be inside Tynecastle don't give a flowing fcuk about us and only use logos like Only Hearts to suit there agenda which was to avoid alot more criticism after last seasons shambles and to sell season tickets , strips and various other things !! I'm absolutely disgusted that the decision makers within Tynecastle are once again showing total disregard for the very supporters who pump in excess of 150k into the club on a monthly basis and at every stage have backed the football club. SHAME ON THEM

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Only Hearts lasted until the Hearts supporters poured there money into the club with FOH monthly subs at record levels 2 months in a row , 11.500+ season tickets sold , strips selling well and the restaurants , bar etc doing well apparantly.

The decision to loan zlamal to st lie down is a smack in the face to the Hearts supporters yet again and once again demonstrates the powers that be inside Tynecastle don't give a flowing fcuk about us and only use logos like Only Hearts to suit there agenda which was to avoid alot more criticism after last seasons shambles and to sell season tickets , strips and various other things !! I'm absolutely disgusted that the decision makers within Tynecastle are once again showing total disregard for the very supporters who pump in excess of 150k into the club on a monthly basis and at every stage have backed the football club. SHAME ON THEM

100%. Not bothered if anyone thinks it's childish, I'm raging at this decision. 

heartgarfunkel

Totally agree. This has really scunnered me. 51 a month into FOH and bought a season ticket to help our club out. Helping that club? Helping the SPL? 

Apology to the fans and assurance this embarrassment will never happen again please. 

alicante jambo

Is this deffo happening though m8? Hope to feck its no an absolute disgrace if it is. I try and stay off here as im still pissed off about arbitration but when i see this about zamal males me fecking livid no way we should be dealing with these tramps.Edited as just seen its happened.

Edited by alicante jambo

Well said Selkirk.

The club does seem to treat the fanbase with utter contempt . 

I was planning on booking a meal in the restaurant fir next wk, don't know if I can be arsed now. 

Childish, but I'm totally scunnered with that lot on the Board.

Italian Lambretta

This was clearly Neilsons decision but Ann Budge should have known how this decision would be viewed by the fans and refused the loan 

Leveins Battalion

I am sick to death of Ann Budge and this Hearts board.

One PR and decision making disaster after another.

I long for the day when she leaves my club.

It’s a ****in disgrace to be honest.

The club are so out of touch with the support.

Slap in the face to the fans who have backed them, shocking.

Looks like it was Robbie's decision. Might sound extreme but he's put himself on the back foot with the fans already before we've even kicked a ball. 

Ridiculous decision. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Disagree. Just taking a pragmatic approach imo. 

Correct, like it or not we operate in Scottish football. Back up GK gets some game time, we get a little cash. 

2 minutes ago, heartgarfunkel said:

Apology to the fans and assurance this embarrassment will never happen again please. 

Should never have happened in the bloody first place, unless it was for a 6 month, or season long loan, which might have generated a bit more money for Robbie to bring another player in. 

They clearly don't care about what the fans think, they clearly arent real football supporters, with all the petty,  and not so petty, rivalries that exist in the game. 

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You're not the only one.. 

She might he good for the Big Hearts charitable side of things, if it keeps James Anderson in the loop. 

But to hell with her being the Chairperson or CEO 

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Should never have happened in the bloody first place, unless it was for a 6 month, or season long loan, which might have generated a bit more money for Robbie to bring another player in. 

They clearly don't care about what the fans think, they clearly arent real football supporters, with all the petty,  and not so petty, rivalries that exist in the game. 

Its a disgrace wtf is budge or neilson thinking about?

6 minutes ago, heartgarfunkel said:

Totally agree. This has really scunnered me. 51 a month into FOH and bought a season ticket to help our club out. Helping that club? Helping the SPL? 

Till the next unbelievably bad  board decision arrives ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
7 minutes ago, heartgarfunkel said:

Ram any apology! They've already done it mate , whoever sanctioned this should hang head in shame and is certainly not on side of Hearts supporters 

6 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Is this deffo happening though m8? Hope to feck its no an absolute disgrace if it is. I try and stay off here as im still pissed off about arbitration but when i see this about zamal males me fecking livid no way we should be dealing with these tramps.Edited as just seen its happened.

It HAS happened.

**** off Hearts. 😠

Just now, alicante jambo said:

Its a disgrace wtf is budge or neilson thinking about?

Who the hell knows. 

Robbie's soundbite on the Twitter is pointless. Game time for the reserve goalkeeper ? Really? 

Shocking decision and any one saying this is ok, is as bad as the board/RN. We presumably are the only club in Scotland with a GK without a game. This board needs a complete clear out and whoever is standing for re-election this AGM I will be voting a against, only this time I hope I will not be the only one as was the case last AGM when our 2 FOH reps stood for re-election. As with everything in life, you get what you vote for, just look at Edinburgh Council.

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Ram any apology! They've already done it mate , whoever sanctioned this should hang head in shame and is certainly not on side of Hearts supporters 

Agree keep the appology or shove it up their arses. This is beyond a piss take a total piss take.

10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

100%. Not bothered if anyone thinks it's childish, I'm raging at this decision. 

Absolutely correct 👏👏👏

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Bang on!!!! Absolute joke of a decision 

Mid Calder Jambo
8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Has she been paid off yet?  Just asking as i don't know.  If she has, as i I have said for a long time Bye Bye Ann.  Unless Robbie has someone looking at Zlamal to move him on, this is a woeful decision.

‘Only Hearts’ is a (good ) slogan with no defined detail/rules behind it. I take it as meaning only do what is in the club’s best interest. However, that is pretty subjective though and you will rarely get 100% agreement around whether a particular action is in line with that. 

jamboinglasgow
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Agree, it also makes St Mirren's actions with the #heartbreaker advertising earlier in the week look pathetic.

What does refusing to deal with St Mirren actually benefit Hearts apart pride?

Edited by jamboinglasgow

4 minutes ago, David Black said:

Shocking decision and any one saying this is ok, is as bad as the board/RN. We presumably are the only club in Scotland with a GK without a game. This board needs a complete clear out and whoever is standing for re-election this AGM I will be voting a against, only this time I hope I will not be the only one as was the case last AGM when our 2 FOH reps stood for re-election. As with everything in life, you get what you vote for, just look at Edinburgh Council.

There were no alternative candidates the last time. 

11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Agreed. Shows we are bigger, better and classier than any of those pathetic wee clubs that tried, and failed, to kill us off 

12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I agree Dave, plus my wish for Hibs to loose is greater than any feeling against St Mirren.

Toxteth O'Grady
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Agree, it also makes St Mirren's actions with the #heartbreaker advertising earlier in the week look pathetic.

In football - Pride means a lot.

It is very hard to be proud of our clubs action today

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

‘Only Hearts’ is a (good ) slogan with no defined detail/rules behind it. I take it as meaning only do what is in the club’s best interest. However, that is pretty subjective though and you will rarely get 100% agreement around whether a particular action is in line with that. 

You realise Dave that every social media post now put out by HMFC with that slogan is going to be met with a barrage of abuse from our own fans?

Our board is clueless.Beyond incompetent.

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

This. Our back up goalie is getting a few games in a higher division before our season starts. How is that not beneficial to us? We’ve got lucky with this move, not them.  

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Agreed. Shows we are bigger, better and classier than any of those pathetic wee clubs that tried, and failed, to kill us off 

Yeh and look where that got us right enough.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Exactly. We have the high moral ground and can cash this in later.

To refuse would have made us look like a bitter wee team. And there is only space for one bitter wee team in this town.

This doesn't bother me in the slightest. We behave like adults. We focus on smashing the championship while premiership clubs come begging for help.

Once again showing we are the big team.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You realise Dave that every social media post now put out by HMFC with that slogan is going to be met with a barrage of abuse from our own fans?

Our board is clueless.Beyond incompetent.

Hearts social media posts being met with a barrage of abuse is pretty unusual in my experience. 😎

Captain Lithuania
1 minute ago, JamboAndrew said:

Exactly. We have the high moral ground and can cash this in later.

To refuse would have made us look like a bitter wee team. And there is only space for one bitter wee team in this town.

This doesn't bother me in the slightest. We behave like adults. We focus on smashing the championship while premiership clubs come begging for help.

Once again showing we are the big team.

Too sensible for this place. You might want to have a lie down. 

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Yeh and look where that got us right enough.

Where would saying no have got us.? Who knows when we might need to deal with other clubs in the transfer market. Being petty this time round could backfire in future