Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

rudi must stay

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

New one? :facepalm:

They've made another Karate Kid too, 35 years on, I bet it'll be up for multiple Oscars this year!

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

They've made another Karate Kid too, 35 years on, I bet it'll be up for multiple Oscars this year!

the new karate kid is a tv series following two of the original characters from the first film

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

the new karate kid is a tv series following two of the original characters from the first film

Ah, ok, I thought it was a film👍

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Possibly, naff all else is being made is it. 

16 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Aye, but they've made another this year.

I think you're confused between the karate kid and Cobra Kai. Cobra Kai stated in 2018 on YouTube premium but the 2 seasons made are now on netflix. 3rd season due next year. It's not a remake but an offshoot based 30 odd years later with It's pretty decent if you can get look past the complete twat that is Daniel. 

Edit: I see there's been a karate kid re release this year with some extra content, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Edited by IronJambo

6 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I think you're confused between the karate kid and Cobra Kai. Cobra Kai stated in 2018 on YouTube premium but the 2 seasons made are now on netflix. 3rd season due next year. It's not a remake but an offshoot based 30 odd years later with It's pretty decent if you can get look past the complete twat that is Daniel. 

Edit: I see there's been a karate kid re release this year with some extra content, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

I'm not entirely sure what one I saw advertised, but both me and the said it looked shit!

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to give bill and Ted a watch last night. Lasted about 20 minutes before giving in. Suppose when excellent adventure and bogus journey came out, I was the target age group.  Not now though. 😭😭😭

3 hours ago, superjack said:

Decided to give bill and Ted a watch last night. Lasted about 20 minutes before giving in. Suppose when excellent adventure and bogus journey came out, I was the target age group.  Not now though. 😭😭😭

To me it was also the soundtrack.  I still have the CD for Bogus Journey, which has some good tracks on it.