*** FoH walkup awards this weekend ***

davemclaren

Saw this in facebook. 

Here's the points levels for each of the fan reward Clubs: 1956 - 1300; 1998 - 2100; 2006 - 4000; 2012 - 5100; 1874 - 8000. (There's a story in the numbers.) If you've reached any of those, please come along to the Gorgie Suite this Sat or Sun 12.00-3.00pm if you can for your certificate. Invitation emails haven't been sent out for these so just come along if you can make it.

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Saw this in facebook. 

Here's the points levels for each of the fan reward Clubs: 1956 - 1300; 1998 - 2100; 2006 - 4000; 2012 - 5100; 1874 - 8000. (There's a story in the numbers.) If you've reached any of those, please come along to the Gorgie Suite this Sat or Sun 12.00-3.00pm if you can for your certificate. Invitation emails haven't been sent out for these so just come along if you can make it.

Oh cool! I'll pop by for mine. Thanks for sharing.

I take it plot ceremonies are a thing of the past now? Hoping one day I'll get mine. 

Just now, Sarah O said:

Oh cool! I'll pop by for mine. Thanks for sharing.

I take it plot ceremonies are a thing of the past now? Hoping one day I'll get mine. 

I assume they are Pretty much illegal at the moment. 

I'm past the 1998 club on the way to 2006. It's been so long since I signed up I cant remember what the benefits are (if any). Anybody?

EDIT: Ignore me, found it on the main FoH site.

Edited by crunchy frog

43 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

I'm past the 1998 club on the way to 2006. It's been so long since I signed up I cant remember what the benefits are (if any). Anybody?

EDIT: Ignore me, found it on the main FoH site.

👍

Both myself and my wife have qualified for the 1956 Club so will pop by and pick it up. With all the crap that has gone on the past 5-6 months like the Virus and the Arbitration stitch up I’d forgotten all about it. 

12 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

That's one of the reasons for doing it to get the fans at the bar 

Indeed. Two birds with one stone.  😎

When did they change the rewards for the 1874 club? Looking at the FoH website, it says

"A commemorative certificate and a pin badge will be presented by a club legend on match days (at half time) to pledgers who achieve this level. Each certificate will feature a memorable photo and quote from the history of Hearts. Members of the 1874 Club will also have match-day hospitality on the day of their presentation." 

It used to say

"A commemorative certificate and a pin badge will be presented by a club legend on match days (at half time) to pledgers who achieve this level. Each certificate will feature a memorable photo and quote (or similar) from the history of Hearts. Members of the 1874 club will have a lunch with the manager and will have their name displayed at Tynecastle."

Anyone donating enough to reach the 1874 club points tally surely has the disposable income where enjoying match-day hospitality doesn't need to be that rare a "treat". I always thought the lunch with the manager would be the most memorable part of that reward!

I did think it was unusual when the scheme was lunched that managers were potentially going to be committed to having lunch with the fans so often (even if 30/40 fans were invited to each lunch each time it happened!) but that should have been discussed before they published the rewards levels, not changed when people are already progressing towards that.

11 minutes ago, Bring on the Future said:

When did they change the rewards for the 1874 club? Looking at the FoH website, it says

"A commemorative certificate and a pin badge will be presented by a club legend on match days (at half time) to pledgers who achieve this level. Each certificate will feature a memorable photo and quote from the history of Hearts. Members of the 1874 Club will also have match-day hospitality on the day of their presentation." 

It used to say

"A commemorative certificate and a pin badge will be presented by a club legend on match days (at half time) to pledgers who achieve this level. Each certificate will feature a memorable photo and quote (or similar) from the history of Hearts. Members of the 1874 club will have a lunch with the manager and will have their name displayed at Tynecastle."

Anyone donating enough to reach the 1874 club points tally surely has the disposable income where enjoying match-day hospitality doesn't need to be that rare a "treat". I always thought the lunch with the manager would be the most memorable part of that reward!

I did think it was unusual when the scheme was lunched that managers were potentially going to be committed to having lunch with the fans so often (even if 30/40 fans were invited to each lunch each time it happened!) but that should have been discussed before they published the rewards levels, not changed when people are already progressing towards that.

Why don't you ask them direct?

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Why don't you ask them direct?

I might do that, but won't bother if responses to the question here suggest it was already common knowledge it had changed. 

There's lots of questions relating to the club (and FoH) asked and answered on this forum. I'd imagine Hearts and FoH are glad they don't have to field all those questions themselves in the first instance!

portobellojambo1

Might take a wee wander round tomorrow. Last time I was at one of these was back in April 2019, for the 1998 club. Now up to the 2012 club.

1 hour ago, Bring on the Future said:

It used to say

That comes under the ‘only a specific and limited change’ rule - so no need. 

scott herbertson
17 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

lol

I'm thinking of taking Hearts to the European Court of Justice (before December 31) to enforce a change back to the original wording

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Sorry Dave- please excuse the ignorance, but what is that rule?

14 minutes ago, Bring on the Future said:

Sorry Dave- please excuse the ignorance, but what is that rule?

A poor ‘Political’ joke from me. There isn’t such a rule so ignore me, as most do.  😄 

FoH have likely realised the impracticality of it and changed it, quietly. 

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A poor ‘Political’ joke from me. There isn’t such a rule so ignore me, as most do.  😄 

FoH have likely realised the impracticality of it and changed it, quietly. 

12 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Cheers, I actually did get that reference but given it was "fresh lingo" around the same time as FoH governance docs were being drawn up, I wondered if it had made its way into the rules as protection for "we can do what we want, when we want" :D 🤦‍♂️

scott herbertson
7 minutes ago, Bring on the Future said:

Cheers, I actually did get that reference but given it was "fresh lingo" around the same time as FoH governance docs were being drawn up, I wondered if it had made its way into the rules as protection for "we can do what we want, when we want" :D 🤦‍♂️

No, only the UK government (and the SFA) can apparently do that!

Edited by scott herbertson

portobellojambo1

Has anyone heard if the FoH have made a block booking to cover the potential numbers that may turn up on Saturday or Sunday, or is that something we will have to do ourselves, i.e book in or just walk up. I know on the occasion I was in recently there was a decent number in, well more than other places I've been in since lockdown, but the numbers are still restricted in terms of social distancing.

29 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Has anyone heard if the FoH have made a block booking to cover the potential numbers that may turn up on Saturday or Sunday, or is that something we will have to do ourselves, i.e book in or just walk up. I know on the occasion I was in recently there was a decent number in, well more than other places I've been in since lockdown, but the numbers are still restricted in terms of social distancing.

No idea. I just reposted what was on their facebook site. 

Tomorrow (Saturday) and on Sunday, between 12.00 and 3.00, we'll be in the Gorgie Suite at Tynecastle to hand out Club certificates (not plot ones) to pledgers who've reached the different levels. Bar and TV, but we're not allowed any ceremony or talks. We'll do this again (dates tbc) and we'll organise plot ceremonies whenever that is permitted. More on the various Clubs and their points levels: https://foundationofhearts.org/about-the-fans-reward-scheme/

portobellojambo1
23 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

this might be a stupid question but were does it show you how many points you have.

i've logged in but can't see anything

When you login to your FOH account, the dashboard, the figure show prominently there, it is called Maroon Points.

2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

When you login to your FOH account, the dashboard, the figure show prominently there, it is called Maroon Points.

LOGIN

You are currently logged in as: Sean Weir. Do you want to Log out?

this is all that shows on my dashboard

17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

On Saturday and Sunday, between 12.00 and 3.00, we'll be in the Gorgie Suite at Tynecastle to hand out Club certificates (not plot ones) to pledgers who've reached the different levels. Bar and TV, but we're not allowed any ceremony or talks. We'll do this again (dates tbc) and we'll organise plot ceremonies whenever that is permitted. More on the various Clubs and their points levels: https://foundationofhearts.org/about-the-fans-reward-scheme/

Wee reminder. 

me and the missus might just pop along tomorrow for a drink just short of the 4000 points mark but will be nice to see fellow jambos and possibly some jkb arseholes :whistling:

I popped in and got my 1998 certificate and badge and fairly busy around 50 people in but tables well spread out and could take around 80 I would think. Door open to view and get pictures of the ground but only drawback was plastic glasses. We gave our details and had our temperature taken and I might pop back tomorrow again as was really well done.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No idea what level I'm at, nor do I particularly care, but I do think that a plan to obtain the only certificate that matters - the share transfer - should be part of any FoH communication.

4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Picked mine up today 

Were there any of the Maroon storage tubes on display Fozzy ? If they were what did you think of them ?

pettigrewsstylist
6 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

No idea what level I'm at, nor do I particularly care, but I do think that a plan to obtain the only certificate that matters - the share transfer - should be part of any FoH communication.

Its time to update the plan for sure 👍 

1 hour ago, Drumelzier said:

Were there any of the Maroon storage tubes on display Fozzy ? If they were what did you think of them ?

was just a table at the entrance , Just got certificate , badge and that was it. Never saw any storage tubes 

1 hour ago, Drumelzier said:

They were on the FOH table yesterday price £20, I didn’t buy one though.

Popped in yesterday to collect my certificate.

The guys also asked re plot ceremony and if I had had one yet. I haven't, and would love to go to one, so my hopes are still alive.

Tubes looked decent tbf.

6 hours ago, Drumelzier said:

Thanks for the replies :thumbsup:

Just spotted this, so going to head down as I recently hit the 2006 club target and was wondering when I might receive my certificate.

kettering jam tart
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Moan, moan....

You not sense sarcasm or do you just assume everyone “moans”

kettering jam tart
2 hours ago, iainmac said:

If you email invitations@ they'll post them out to you. 

Cheers Iain you know me anyway pal 😉