Foden and Greenwood (NHC)

Newton51

thehibsareintheirbeds
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

What with girls and the melted welly look? 

Imagine having all that talent and living the dream of nearly every young guy but then putting it all at risk for that :hartley:

56 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Daft boys! 

Utter nick of that!!! If you are going to run the risk for your Nat King Cole at least piss it up against a wall for a couple of tidies, not some perma fake tan, bleached hair hippocrocodog. 

How the hell did they manage to go to Iceland, a country full of great looking women and end up finding ones that look like the should be in any random British city centre on a weekend? 

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

Utter nick of that!!! If you are going to run the risk for your Nat King Cole at least piss it up against a wall for a couple of tidies, not some perma fake tan, bleached hair hippocrocodog. 

:gok:

4 hours ago, Fraggle said:

:clap: 

Tremendous.

13 hours ago, Fraggle said:

🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Tazio said:

How the hell did they manage to go to Iceland, a country full of great looking women and end up finding ones that look like the should be in any random British city centre on a weekend? 

The nick of they burds, looks like they picked them up at Iceland at the top of Easter Road

brunoatemyhamster
14 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Daft boys! 

Ooft! 

Did you bring enough spam for everyone hen? 

12 hours ago, Tazio said:

Typical English, go abroad and end up sticking with what they're used to. 

Neil Dongcaster

Bunch of middle aged fat guys judging a couple of young lassies they wouldn’t have had a shot at even if they had been in their prime.

Quite sad really.

1 hour ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Bunch of middle aged fat guys judging a couple of young lassies they wouldn’t have had a shot at even if they had been in their prime.

Quite sad really.

You got me about the middle age and fat bit.

However in my prime I had more ass than a toilet seat gadgey

Neil Dongcaster
15 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

You got me about the middle age and fat bit.

However in my prime I had more ass than a toilet seat gadgey

I’m sure. Probably also had a trial with Hearts.

Салатные палочки

Is it just me that doesn't see a lot wrong with the girls?  Look quite attractive to me.  Foden is 20.  I would have ripped your arm off for a couple of girls like that to visit me in a hotel room when I was that age.  

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Is it just me that doesn't see a lot wrong with the girls?  Look quite attractive to me.  Foden is 20.  I would have ripped your arm off for a couple of girls like that to visit me in a hotel room when I was that age.  

Just at that age... 😜

There's isn't, they all seem to have that look now tho, lots of make up, very plastic looking, but all young lasses seem to go for that look. 

5 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

The nick of they burds, looks like they picked them up at Iceland at the top of Easter Road

Be fair, they're not that bad!!!

Салатные палочки
25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Just at that age... 😜

There's isn't, they all seem to have that look now tho, lots of make up, very plastic looking, but all young lasses seem to go for that look. 

Now I'm more likely to rip your arm off for Laura Hamilton and Danni Menzies tag-teaming me while we're on a break from house hunting in Gran Canaria.

:sweeet:

20 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Now I'm more likely to rip your arm off for Laura Hamilton and Danni Menzies tag-teaming me while we're on a break from house hunting in Gran Canaria.

:sweeet:

Add Jasmine Harman, Scarlett Douglas and Jean Johannen to that and I’ll happily join in.