The Muffin Man

Steven Naismith.

Baxfee

Say it quietly but Damour looks ok 

CloustonHMFC
12 hours ago, Baxfee said:

Say it quietly but Damour looks ok 

I reckon Damour will have a good season tbh. People can argue about whether he'll be able to make the grade when/if we go back up but he'll do just fine this season and for now, that's all that matters.

Beast Boy

Did the season ticket ever make an appearance?

Gorgie Boot boy
17 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I reckon Damour will have a good season tbh. People can argue about whether he'll be able to make the grade when/if we go back up but he'll do just fine this season and for now, that's all that matters.

Luic has had many problems over the last year , many are down to lack of fitness ankle issues , his frame of mind  changed and now is smiling fits in with the group. Robbie spoke with him and a few players who had been down or felt left out. Training shows the group has become a happy place with Naisy heard everywhere, moaning and then praising. Good shape and set up

Beast Boy
6 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Luic has had many problems over the last year , many are down to lack of fitness ankle issues , his frame of mind  changed and now is smiling fits in with the group. Robbie spoke with him and a few players who had been down or felt left out. Training shows the group has become a happy place with Naisy heard everywhere, moaning and then praising. Good shape and set up

I really hope so. 🤞