Harry & Meghan

GinRummy

As someone said on the radio earlier, they've fled the intrusive UK media, to court.... the US media. What a pair of thoroughly shameless hypocrites. Something disconcerting about Markle. She's clearly got Harry by the nads and is a bit look at me and, mirror, mirror on the wall. I think Harry is going to regret leaving the UK. Rumours are that he's homesick.

Still, he's made his bed and has to lie in it.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

As someone said on the radio earlier, they've fled the intrusive UK media, to court.... the US media. What a pair of thoroughly shameless hypocrites. Something disconcerting about Markle. She's clearly got Harry by the nads and is a bit look at me and, mirror, mirror on the wall. I think Harry is going to regret leaving the UK. Rumours are that he's homesick.

Would you still give her one?

6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Would you still give her one?

I'm not a fan but that said, she'd probably be be difficult to resist when seen in the flesh, in the extremely unlikely event that of an opportunity arising ;)

Edited by SwindonJambo

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I'm not a fan but that said, she'd probably be be difficult to resist when seen in the flesh, in the extremely unlikely event that of an opportunity arising ;)

:mw_rolleyes:

22 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Sign deal with Netflix to produce programmes that inform and give hope. 

Would be a great watch if the inform part meant grass and it was Harry sat there reading his ma's secret diaries that expose Andrew as the paedo he is, not to mention a whole host of other royal scandals/cover ups

6 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

I think that it is SHE who has made his bed   .   .   .   and he is quite happy to be led to it by his aforementioned nads.

2 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I think that it is SHE who has made his bed   .   .   .   and he is quite happy to be led to it by his aforementioned nads.

She wears the trousers in that house for sure.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

They’re dull, they’re pretty insignificant and the sooner they realise that the better for everyone (including them).

They take some excessive hammer (MM in particular) from Piers Morgan and his ilk but they don’t exactly help themselves either.