Another Novichok Poisoning

milky_26

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

When did a shot to the back of the head become old fashioned? 

When hand guns were banned!

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, weehammy said:

The Russian have perfected the tactic of implausible denial. ‘It wisnae us’ is their stock response.

They have poisoned people in the UK and murdered one woman, but nobody demonstrated.

I agree and particularly your last sentence.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

I agree and particularly your last sentence.

It's not fashionable to protest against anyone other than the UK and the USA it seems.

2 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Trump must look on at this tyrannical despot,  green with envy at what he gets away with.

Undoubtedly, Putin doesn't just whack the opposition. He jails those "fake news" journalists.  "enemy of the people" types.

30 minutes ago, weehammy said:

The Russian have perfected the tactic of implausible denial. ‘It wisnae us’ is their stock response.

They have poisoned people in the UK and murdered one woman, but nobody demonstrated.

The nerve agent identified by the Germans is a highly sophisticated Russian toxin. They have some shit hot poisons. A nerve gas for every occasion.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It's not fashionable to protest against anyone other than the UK and the USA it seems.

It would seem so.

This puts Trump in a difficult position. He never speaks negatively of Russia and under no circumstances Putin. Remember way back when the allegations of Russian interference in the election began flying around? Interference all Western intelligence agencies verified?

What did Trump say? Well he said that he asked Putin about it and Putin "strongly" denied it. So if theis KGB guy strongly denies it despite all these dumb intelligence agencies then it must be "fake news". Mr KGB Putin says so. Strongly.

Currently the German response to the poisoning.

After the government in Berlin released results of toxicology tests carried out at a military laboratory, Chancellor Merkel said there were now "serious questions that only the Russian government can and must answer".

"Someone tried to silence [Mr Navalny] and in the name of the whole German government I condemn that in the strongest terms."

And the British response.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson condemned the latest attack as "outrageous". "The Russian government must now explain what happened to Mr Navalny - we will work with international partners to ensure justice is done," he tweeted.

Over to Trump.

17 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Over to Trump

"We're looking at it very very strongly, we're looking at it like you wouldn't believe, as soon as we know anything for certain I will make a statement".

tenor.gif

34 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

This puts Trump in a difficult position. He never speaks negatively of Russia and under no circumstances Putin. Remember way back when the allegations of Russian interference in the election began flying around? Interference all Western intelligence agencies verified?

What did Trump say? Well he said that he asked Putin about it and Putin "strongly" denied it. So if theis KGB guy strongly denies it despite all these dumb intelligence agencies then it must be "fake news". Mr KGB Putin says so. Strongly.

Currently the German response to the poisoning.

And the British response.

Over to Trump.

Its clear the Russians have plenty of leverage over Trump, after all they helped him become president by hacking Clinton and infiltrating social media in the U.S.A.  Plus they may hold other dirt on Trump if rumours are to be believed.

Edited by frankblack

I'm definitely not going to buy their new Sputnik vaccine even if it's a proven success and i hope my government doesn't buy it for me either.

It might have Novichoks in it.

highlandjambo3

Russians don’t give a shit.........and they know we will do the square route of FA......with the exception of telling the world how naughty they are.