Dunfermline ownership

Footballfirst

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

The only problem with the @The Old Tolbooth's post is that the Dunfermline chairman is Ross McArthur and not Ross McCormack.

Aye, fair play. I was briefly aware that didn’t seem right, but I was enjoying his post too much to dwell on it. 👍

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• soonbe110

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

At last, someone mentions a little bit of what I wanted to say to @Steph the Pars fan

I would go a bit further though, Ross McCormack is a snake, he was absolutely 100% complicit in bullying other clubs and there was WhatsApp evidence floating around on here to prove it as well, he's since came out and tried to deny it all, and even realised he'd pissed us off to such an extent that we want to boycott his tinpot crumbling wreck of a stadium,  that he tried to cosy back in with us after the damage was done on Good Friday. Make no mistake about it, Ross McCormack was very guilty in the part the SPFL played in the way they corruptly carried out the Good Friday vote and then carried it through, and for that I hope he rots in hell along with his tin pot club.

As for diddy Dunfermline fans, I live over in the Dunfermline area, and I've had nothing but abuse and stick poked at me because of this, you seem to accuse us of being a tad bitter, but even before the result of the bent arbitration was known, you lot were kicking us when we were down big time, and you expect us to be okay about it? I see it more because I live over here, and Pars fans were scummy rats, nothing more, nothing less, you'll get what's coming. 

Steph even had the cheek to mention how kind Hibs fans were being about it all, surely he/she can't really be that thick? :o :lol: 

Hibs want you to do well because they spend their entire little piss stained lives obsessing about Hearts, and our greatest losses and injustices are their biggest ever victories. I'd also like to throw into the pot the fact that when Dunfermline were in administration, I was one of many Hearts fans over here to help you out with various fund raisers and acts etc, Hearts even arranged a friendly with the Pars at EEP when around only 600 of your so called loyal fans could be bothered to turn up when it was for such a good cause (at that time), whilst Hearts not only filled the away end, we over spilled into the small section that runs alongside the pitch as well, we also chucked money into buckets for you before and after the game to help out, bought raffle tickets, entered draws, because we genuinely felt your pain, but you shower of brainless morons have extremely short memories it seems, you should be completely embarrassed that your fans were more than happy to let your cub die rather than turn out in numbers to try and save them that day, where were your beloved Hibs fans then when you needed financial help? So when your shower of shite are threatening to go under, along with that other shower of shite in Kirkcaldy, excuse me if I don't bat an eyelid, I most certainly won't be giving your tinpot outfit another penny of my hard earned, that's for sure! 

Now please go away and let's hope your club dies a slow painful death. 

sheer poetry well said mate 

Guest ToqueJambo
7 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Steph even had the cheek to mention how kind Hibs fans were being about it all, surely he/she can't really be that thick? :o :lol: 

Could "Steph" in reality be one of these Walter Mitter Hibs fans who cropped up during the Romanov years pretending to be all sorts?

millerjames398
12 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Is the growth in Dunfermline, not just seeing it become an Edinburgh dormitory.

Hearts should be stepping up our community work and making an active power grab in the town... that would be the best long term revenge in Dunfermline Athletic.

Thats absolutely scandalous...and crazy enough it might just work😆👍🏼🇱🇻

The Old Tolbooth
4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The only problem with the @The Old Tolbooth's post is that the Dunfermline chairman is Ross McArthur and not Ross McCormack.

I’ve actually no idea where I got Ross McCormack from, as I know the welt in question :facepalm: 

The Old Tolbooth
3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Could "Steph" in reality be one of these Walter Mitter Hibs fans who cropped up during the Romanov years pretending to be all sorts?

It really wouldn’t surprise me mate, you know how desperate that lot are for relevance. 

• 8 months later...
On 01/09/2020 at 14:51, Footballfirst said:

It seems that DAFC is looking to transfer from being fan owned to private ownership after new investment from Germany.

This is something that FoH will likely face at some point in the future. Whether such an approach is welcomed should be based on what is best for the future of the club. 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-championship/1549294/dunfermline-chairman-ross-mcarthur-welcomes-new-german-investment-as-enormous-step-forward-for-pars

Transfer of ownership completed.

David Black
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Transfer of ownership completed.

Fan owned, I wonder what happened to that ? We're into June now and still nothing. 

11 minutes ago, David Black said:

Fan owned, I wonder what happened to that ? We're into June now and still nothing. 

The statement today doesn't really make clear what the actual position is. 

Maybe by tomorrow journalists will be over it.