Jam house

jamborich

The nightclub business must be one of the toughest to be in right now. 

Only went to the Jamhouse once through work, not to my tastes at all. It's quite a good space though.

luckyBatistuta
32 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Never went there.  Always intended to give it a go, but just didn't get round to it.

You didn’t miss anything. It was as if you had just been transported back 30 years in time. It was the new Jurassic Park.

2 hours ago, the general said:

It was dead before anyway pretty sure it was only open once a week

Used to go most weekends but that was probably coming up for 10 years ago now and was always very busy

Used to stand in a big queue to get in back then as well 🙈🙈

Forgot it was even open till I read this thread 

50 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

You didn’t miss anything. It was as if you had just been transported back 30 years in time. It was the new Jurassic Park.

Sounds like a lucky escape!

I only once went into Jurassic Park - under protest, dragged in by two mates.  Black Lace were playing live, and I stood the whole night in a corner with my head in my hands wondering why the hell I was in there!

3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

If you went home alone from there then there was something far wrong with you. MILF/GILF heaven.

Samuel Camazzola
37 minutes ago, EH11_2NL said:

If you went home alone from there then there was something far wrong with you. MILF/GILF heaven.

Pretty much my thoughts on the place. Same could be said about Harry's Bar. 😄

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, frankblack said:

Sounds like a lucky escape!

I only once went into Jurassic Park - under protest, dragged in by two mates.  Black Lace were playing live, and I stood the whole night in a corner with my head in my hands wondering why the hell I was in there!

No wonder we never saw each other, I was doing the exact same thing.

3 hours ago, EH11_2NL said:

I used to tell all the stag nights to go there, as if they couldn’t pull in the place, they may as well cut it off.

I knew the musical director in the Jam House when it first opened.

A tosspot of the highest order as well as being my son's music teacher, the replacement bassist in Pilot and married to the Z list pig in knickers Arlene of that shite radio show and a hibby.

He claimed that "School of Rock" was about him.

No redeeming qualities whatsoever.Arsehole.

I hope he lost his shirt.W***k**.

Edited by jb102

Weakened Offender
8 minutes ago, jb102 said:

A tosspot of the highest order as well as being my son's music teacher, the replacement bassist in Pilot and married to the Z list pig in knickers Arlene of that shite radio show and a hibby.

Still mates? 😁

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Pretty much my thoughts on the place. Same could be said about Harry's Bar. 😄

Harry’s bar still open? 

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, theshed said:

Harry’s bar still open? 

I'm not 100%. A few years ago they changed their image to try and attract a new clientele. 

2 hours ago, jamborich said:

Am I right in saying that Jools Holland opened the place

think he owned it at the start.

had a good few nights in there about 15 years ago but drifted away from it when it got to the grab a granny stage. Ended up with a lot of unsavoury gamgland characters as well and had a bit of an edgy atmosphere. No idea what it was like last 10 years but seemed tired

luckyBatistuta
9 hours ago, theshed said:

Harry’s bar still open? 

Think it’s owned by the same people that have the Akva.

20 hours ago, jb102 said:

WHOA!  I grew up with him (KH) and have known him since I was seven when we were in the same year at  primary school and then  high school

true he is a Hibby but football was not really his thing, music was and still is  main thing

no redeeming qualities -Whatsoever - not quite sure what has happened between you and him to come out with that But I have always thought of him as a good lad

sometimes when you read stuff on this forum it really  does makes you wonder

33 minutes ago, BRUCEM63 said:

WHOA!  I grew up with him (KH) and have known him since I was seven when we were in the same year at  primary school and then  high school

true he is a Hibby but football was not really his thing, music was and still is  main thing

no redeeming qualities -Whatsoever - not quite sure what has happened between you and him to come out with that But I have always thought of him as a good lad

sometimes when you read stuff on this forum it really  does makes you wonder

I’m not apologising. The only thing wrong with what I said is he played keyboards not bass with Pilot. 
The rest is accurate. Nothing for you to wonder about. 

3 hours ago, jb102 said:

I’m not apologising. The only thing wrong with what I said is he played keyboards not bass with Pilot. 
The rest is accurate. Nothing for you to wonder about. 

😍