Chadwick Boseman R.I.P.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Genuinely gutted to have read about this

Only have to pop his name into Twitter to see the impression he made with just a few movies...and let’s not forget exactly what he was going through to make those.

RIP King!

17 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Genuinely gutted to have read about this

Only have to pop his name into Twitter to see the impression he made with just a few movies...and let’s not forget exactly what he was going through to make those.

RIP King!

Black Panther, Civil War, Infinity War, and several others, yes? King 👑 for sure

Loved black panther. Probably the best of the marvel films. 

Don’t know how he managed it considering how physical the film was. 

Tragic to die so young. 

A bolt from the blue.

Managed to keep it secret whilst working an insane schedule and becoming a global star.

Fame and money are no defence against cancer. It's an insidious *******.

Colon cancer is not a nice way to go. I've lost a family member that way and it's not dignified.

19 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Sad news. He was a fantastic actor. :(

Brilliant in Get on Up and 42.

Played so many iconic roles.Seemed like one of the worlds good guys as well as a great actor.

7 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Chadwick Boseman has died from colon cancer at age 43. Just awful.

Saw that this morning. 43 is too young. RIP.

He must have had some level of mental and physical strength. He was on Graham Norton not that long ago and came across as a top bloke. 

****in' hell.  Not ashamed to say I'm a huge MCU fan and this is shitty news. 

An outstanding T'Challa. 

Wakanda Forever.

Absolutely awful news, incredible to know that since being diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer he made 7 movies, including bringing to life King T'Challa in Civil War, Black Panther, Infinity War and Endgame. 

To have been able to bring the power, physicality, grace, strength, honour and gravity to thos role,while battling cancer, having surgery and chemotherapy is nothing short of astonishing.

Sleep tight king 

#WakandaForever

My favourite Marvel character, but more importantly a phenomenal actor and human being.

“Black Panther isn’t a black movie, it’s just a great American movie, but with people who look like me.”

I was lucky diagnosed at Stage 2, no real symptoms that I wanted to admit to. I find this young man so much more courageous than I that he kept going with the knowledge he had.  Rest well son, you acknowledged the foe and fought on.

Wouldn't have been surprised if T'Challa was pencilled in to take over the Cap/Tony role of leading the MCU going forward. Obviously more important things to be concerned about but I am curious as to how Marvel handle this. Recast? Written out and replaced by Shuri? Or even Killmonger if they can write a way to bring him back alive? All stuff to be decided later on though. 

The pictures of him recently make a lot more sense now. He was looking very, very frail and had lost a lot of weight. Thought he was just preparing for a role but clearly not. 

Edited by Normthebarman