1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

I would vote for Trumpet just to watch a few posters explode. πŸ˜‚

Ha Ha, I thought the exact same.

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

Indeed and then go for a spot of 🎣

SwindonJambo
5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

St Johnstone all the way. Probably a safer vote than the other options. Same goes for the next UK general election.Β 

Β 

I am 2 train stops and a bus East of you and I voted for 'St Johnstone' last time (I e. a local independent) because I couldn't stand any of the 3 main parties or their leaders.

Β 

Americans are being asked to choose between the poorest pair of Presidential Candidates in modern times. It's a case of holding their noses. For me Biden is the less smelly.

20 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Β 

I am 2 train stops and a bus East of you and I voted for 'St Johnstone' last time (I e. a local independent) because I couldn't stand any of the 3 main parties or their leaders.

Β 

Americans are being asked to choose between the poorest pair of Presidential Candidates in modern times. It's a case of holding their noses. For me Biden is the less smelly.

Β 

In fact the last election where Trump won was exactly the same.

SwindonJambo
4 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Β 

In fact the last election where Trump won was exactly the same.

Very true Bob. And you've certainly seen a few US Elections. from a safe vantage point to the North. Good to see you still active on here.Β 

Β 

Β 

St Johnstone.Β 

Β 

Biden streets ahead of Trump but he's not fit to be president either.Β 

Β 

Imagine only having two choices. Some democracy.Β :facepalm:

Β 

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

🀣 exactly my thoughts.

SpruceBringsteen

Not eligible to vote in presidential elections, but even if I was I wouldn't bother my arse. Fascism v corporatocracy, hold me back.

20 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Agreed. I'm just surprised Trump hasn't been assianated yetΒ :rifle:

Β 

SwindonJambo
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Β 

Β 

Much as I despise him, I wouldn't wish that on him. It's murder. Total Penury and having to live on the top floor of a minging high rise in a crime infested part of the Bronx would be better.

jack D and coke

Honestly, like the last one with Hilary i would not like to have to choose between that pair.Β 
I do not like that Biden character.Β 

Edited by jack D and coke

SwindonJambo
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Fair enough, just consider ourselves lucky we don't have Trump as our PM. Makes you kind of thankful for Boris.

Β 

People often draw comparisons between the pair. Much as I think Boris is a bumbling prick and shameless liar, I’d take him over Trump in a heartbeat. Someone like Trump wouldn’t get anywhere here. Even most U.K. conservatives dislike him and let’s face it, there are plenty of those in our neck of the woods. Where I live, a donkey in a blue rosette would be elected. Bath has elected the odd Lib Dem in the past.

Β 

But be in no doubt that Biden is one creepy individual. It absolutely beggars belief that such big and diverse country as the US with 330 million citizens and loads of talent produces 2 such weak presidential candidates. I despair of the place.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Honestly, like the last one with Hilary i would not like to have to choose between that pair.Β 

Absolutely. Bunch of old power hungry made guys.Β 

Β 

Bidens just an old creepier Bill Clinton with the oratory skills of George W Bush.Β 

Β 

Surely there are better folk in America than these two?Β 

23 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Michelle Obama

Β 

Hopefully thisΒ happens in 5-10 years and Trump is still alive to witness it.Β A black woman being elected as President would send him apoplectic. :DΒ 

Edited by Ray Gin

Don't want Trump assassinated, it'd only make his supporters even worse and prove all his threats about "the violent left" (no matter who actually killed him).

Β 

I want him prosecuted and jailed for the last years of his sad little life and his legacy to be torn down due to his crimes in office.

Β 

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Don't want Trump assassinated, it'd only make his supporters even worse and prove all his threats about "the violent left" (no matter who actually killed him).

Β 

I want him prosecuted and jailed for the last years of his sad little life and his legacy to be torn down due to his crimes in office.

Β 

With you on that. Hingin's too good for Trump, it's a good swift boot in the nuts and time to rot and reflect in a manky jail he needs.

Β 

Still, that's nae excuse to vote St Johnstone for anything.

Edited by whodanny

Nucky Thompson
8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Thank God I don't have to choose between a nutter and senile geriatric.

I wouldn't trust any of them not to press the button on a whimΒ 

6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

As usual Nucky talks Bollox.Β 

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I've posted a lot more bollox than that. I thought that post was fair enoughΒ :D

Edited by Nucky Thompson

47 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I thought that was a pretty fair post. Trumps a nutter and Biden probably needs to write his own name on his hand just incase he forgets it.Β 

Β 

:sadrobbo:

11 hours ago, Marvin said:

Β 

Β 

Asianated? Would make a great movie, BlacKkKlansman-esque.Β 

Biden: Centre-right. Bit creepy.

Β 

Trump: Racist, Misogynist, Fascist, openly corrupt, totally unfit for any political officeΒ never mind the Presidency of the USA.

Β 

How is this even a tough choice?

Β 

B1nO.gif

9 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I thought that was a pretty fair post. Trumps a nutter and Biden probably needs to write his own name on his hand just incase he forgets it.Β 

Β 

:sadrobbo:

Biden is just a Heartbroken old guy, who will never get over the deaths of his Daughter and wife. He may try, but it's never gonnae happen. Imo

Trump is just plain Horrible. A scumbag who wants to turn America into his very own dictatorship. (A man who looks at Putin and the Chinese guy with jealousy) And the people seem to want to make it happen. Maybe not all deliberately, but if folk like JZ are willing to cast a vote for Trump by not voting for Biden, well they better not come greetin' to the rest of the world when it happens. A 2nd term for Trump, means no more elections. They shouldΒ  be thankful he won't live much longer.

Β 

Edited by ri Alban

SpruceBringsteen

It's incredible that there's still intelligent human beings that believe the fast slide into fascism over here isn't going to happen in the UK, the country who famously copy every single ****ing thing the the US has ever done.

Edited by SpruceBringsteen

11 hours ago, Smack said:

Asianated? Would make a great movie, BlacKkKlansman-esque.Β 

Β 

I'd go to see that. Ok Hollywood get it done. 😁

12 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

With our PM you would worry he isn't playing a game of 'shagΒ theΒ secretary' over the the desk with the red button.

Β 

In fairness to Johnson, unlike Trump, at leastΒ he will have asked for her permission first.

kingsknowe_jambo

Biden is a horrible neoliberal shill but right now I would vote for a potato with a pulse over Trump, looking forward to November so this is all over.

luckyBatistuta
On 29/08/2020 at 11:22, jack D and coke said:

No way would I be wanting that old coffin dodger running the country.

On 29/08/2020 at 12:39, Irufushi said:

I like trump .Β 
Β 

Β 

89CDDF34-3EC6-4B4C-9635-3BA27DD3B4C6.jpeg

but I wouldn’t want this dodger running the country either

Β 

Β 

56F7B3E6-D04A-46F7-9A64-2549E700B66B.jpeg