Messi to Hibs......🤣🤣🤣.....!

Section Q

been here before

Im not sure what the point is here.

He's saying nothing that every other fan has said about him joining their team since the news broke.

Im giving the OP the benefit of the doubt here in as much he knows Murray isnt being serious.

Edited by been here before

Leveins Battalion

They have committed to blasting their cash on a 3 year deal for Boyle,risky move with his injury history and once his pace is gone so is his whole game.

31 minutes ago, been here before said:

He's saying nothing that every other fan has said about him joining their team since the news broke.

Im giving the OP the benefit of the doubt here in as much he knows Murray isnt being serious.

:cornette:

Thought Police
59 minutes ago, been here before said:

You reckon so? Tough one to call...

Clerry Jambo
41 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

They have committed to blasting their cash on a 3 year deal for Boyle,risky move with his injury history and once his pace is gone so is his whole game.

Just seen that Ron splashing the cash, protecting their interest with likely bid

To be fair it's pretty good.

We'd love it if the Murray's were Hearts fans. It was also magnificent when asked who he wanted to win the world cup and his reply was "anyone but England". 

Nothing wrong with Murray in my book. 

Bazzas right boot

I like Murray. 

He's funny as **** without even trying to be. 

What was the journos response to that? 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Shame, if they had waited and  not got Boyle tied down they could have made a move. 

Pasquale for King

Hilarious. About as funny as all those pictures of him at Easter Road or all that money he’s invested into the club he loves, oh wait . . . . 

Samuel Camazzola
39 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

We'd love it if the Murray's were Hearts fans. It was also magnificent when asked who he wanted to win the world cup and his reply was "anyone but England". 

Yeah, Andy's a good guy. Has always been open about being an Arsenal fan too. 

49 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I like Murray. 

He's funny as **** without even trying to be. 

What was the journos response to that? 

He was on the most recent episode of League of your own. Ripped the pish out jimmy carr a few times.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Yeah despite having a miserable as **** demeanor on the court I really like him off court. 

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Lighten up mate. 

Andy Murray is as much a Hibs fan as Chris Hoy is a Jambo - he really doesn't care anymore.

He's also stated many times before that the team he supports is Arsenal.

Tin hat kinda here.

I always have this day dream that a bona fide superstar has made his dosh and wants a project. Toppling the most crippling and bigoted duopoly in world football and living in lovely Edinburgh..

Guardiola, Klopp, Messi or someone.

To dream...

A_A wehatethehibs

Lost count of the amount of times Sir Andy Hibsed it on court, mental breakdowns throwing the toys out the pram, when you see him screaming his head off after fluffing a simple serve and volley or double fault to lose the set, trademark Murray, tennis fans worldwide throughout his career wonder “why does he do that? Just completely loses his cool and throws away games he should have won?” But Hearts fans know the truth, that type of body language just makes you immediately think of Sproule or McPake or o Connor at Hampden, countless players you’ve seen that type of psychological breakdown, too many Hibs players to count. Bottlers to a man.

Even if they had Messi, you know he would pull that green shirt on and get sent off or give away a silly penalty in his first derby, guaranteed. And then be in the papers the next day for saying something racist at a pub or supermarket. The Hibernian way 

But seriously though, good on Andy for a great career, Major wins, loads of titles, to be fair to him he is a good guy, good example for our Scottish kids getting into sport and top sportsman. Be nice to see him do a tiger woods and bag a late career win after injury strife.  I’m sure his brother winds him up about what might have been if he’d picked the right club. Probably have more titles than Djokovic 👍

rudi must stay
3 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Lost count of the amount of times Sir Andy Hibsed it on court, mental breakdowns throwing the toys out the pram, when you see him screaming his head off after fluffing a simple serve and volley or double fault to lose the set, trademark Murray, tennis fans worldwide throughout his career wonder “why does he do that? Just completely loses his cool and throws away games he should have won?” But Hearts fans know the truth, that type of body language just makes you immediately think of Sproule or McPake or o Connor at Hampden, countless players you’ve seen that type of psychological breakdown, too many Hibs players to count. Bottlers to a man.

Even if they had Messi, you know he would pull that green shirt on and get sent off or give away a silly penalty in his first derby, guaranteed. And then be in the papers the next day for saying something racist at a pub or supermarket. The Hibernian way 

But seriously though, good on Andy for a great career, Major wins, loads of titles, to be fair to him he is a good guy, good example for our Scottish kids getting into sport and top sportsman. Be nice to see him do a tiger woods and bag a late career win after injury strife.  I’m sure his brother winds him up about what might have been if he’d picked the right club. Probably have more titles than Djokovic 👍

This isn't a tennis thread ofcourse, but his attitude sets him apart and is a great thing. Anyone that plays tennis knows how tough a sport it is but he digs in. I'm actually not a fan of him now being 'hilarious' and on comedy shows, he is not in my opinion. He has a sense of humour but who doesn't, I think I wouldn't like him if I met him, but you can't question his attitude look how much he's won

Independence
18 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Aye and a fully paid up SNP member as are his family!

5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Tin hat kinda here.

I always have this day dream that a bona fide superstar has made his dosh and wants a project. Toppling the most crippling and bigoted duopoly in world football and living in lovely Edinburgh..

Guardiola, Klopp, Messi or someone.

To dream...

I've been thinking about this a lot recently. Honestly believe that Scottish football desperately needs a team to break the duopoly. Every season it continues further damage is done to the game. 

I would obviously rather every other club than Hibs be the team that do it, but honestly, it's getting to the stage that I wouldn't begrudge them it if in the long-term it benefited Scottish football - greater good and all that. 

Edited by Toggie88

3 hours ago, Independence said:

Aye and a fully paid up SNP member as are his family!

Really!? 

What a hero!! 

Just now, Toggie88 said:

I've been thinking about this a lot recently. Honestly believe that Scottish football desperately needs a team to break the duopoly. Every season it continues further damage is done to the game. 

I would obviously rather every other club than Hibs be the team that do it, but honestly, it's getting to the stage that I wouldn't begrudge them it if in the long-term it benefited Scottish football - greater good and all that. 

I Would