Bill Clark

neilnunb

22 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Was Clark not whining about people being mean to him on social media a few weeks back? 

🤐

I hope the rumours about them being on the slide financially are true and this is the reason Bill Clark has run off.  It would be hilarious to  watch all these webbed feet, six fingered Fifers that support Raith getting their just rewards. 

Edited by Deevers

Perth to Paisley

Feel a bit sorry for their manager who is a 'good guy' - as evidenced by John's generous donation to our academy 'kit mans' collection.

23 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Feel a bit sorry for their manager who is a 'good guy' - as evidenced by John's generous donation to our academy 'kit mans' collection.

I concur, John is a great down to earth guy, met him many times over the years, whisper it, a shit manager though...

tartofmidlothian
10 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

My first thought too. PHM as well, isn't he?

Not that I think any more highly of Raith or giving them a penny after this.

How it took the rest of the RR board two years to realise Clark was an imbecile and a complete liability is beyond me.

A new career in bridge building awaits. Fud.

Has there been a reason given? Immediate departures generally aren't good. 

The 'man' is an absolute stain on the legacy of Turnbull Hutton who had more integrity in his finger nail that that clown ever did or will. Hutton stood up and made himself counted during the Rangers debacle and the gunned for him in the press. It was fitting that he got to see his team lift a cup against them. 

Its an awful shame Clark and the Raith board decided to shit on 60 years of a pretty much harmonious relationship between the clubs. They could have supported reconstruction and adopted a 'no harm' stance like Edinburgh City or Peterhead. They didn't even 'deserve' to be handed the title. Falkirk were winning that league hands down. 

Personally hope their actions are remembered for a long time to come. If crowds are allowed back, I hope we make a concerted effort to starve the *******s. 

Byyy The Light
4 hours ago, OTT said:

Has there been a reason given? Immediate departures generally aren't good. 

The 'man' is an absolute stain on the legacy of Turnbull Hutton who had more integrity in his finger nail that that clown ever did or will. Hutton stood up and made himself counted during the Rangers debacle and the gunned for him in the press. It was fitting that he got to see his team lift a cup against them. 

Its an awful shame Clark and the Raith board decided to shit on 60 years of a pretty much harmonious relationship between the clubs. They could have supported reconstruction and adopted a 'no harm' stance like Edinburgh City or Peterhead. They didn't even 'deserve' to be handed the title. Falkirk were winning that league hands down. 

Personally hope their actions are remembered for a long time to come. If crowds are allowed back, I hope we make a concerted effort to starve the *******s. 

Agree with every word of this. Absolute p ness of a man with some of his comments.