Ryan Porteous

Fort Vallance

Fort Vallance

In my lifetime I've hated dozens of these ##### Kane, Brown, Thomson etc. I'm predicting  Porteous will soon be joining that esteemed list. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• John Findlay

• Tazio

• mitch41

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WheatfieldWarrior
3 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

In my lifetime I've hated dozens of these ##### Kane, Brown, Thomson etc. I'm predicting  Porteous will soon be joining that esteemed list. 

Who is he?

Fort Vallance
6 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Who is he?

Hopefully everybody will be asking that in a year or so. Or better who was he.

WheatfieldWarrior
12 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Hopefully everybody will be asking that in a year or so. Or better who was he.

I know who Kane is from the daily Robbo lol.

17 minutes ago, Locky said:

He will be on the scrapheap in 5 years. Another no mark from the 'conveyor belt'. **** him, Hibs cretin.

This 100% sick of hearing how good the boy is/going to be every time I have seen him he has been an abomination look forward to seeing him starting for Scotland and getting his arse handed to him buy some no mark Country

Do The Dance

I checked this thread to see if he was a signing target. Didn’t know who he was, or that he was a Hibs player. Maybe I’m out of touch :lol:

2 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

There’s no doubt about it.

The guy is seriously dangerous, not just for other players but himself. No wonder he has already had 2 pretty bad injuries. And to top it all off he is a complete Hibs *****. Can’t wait to see him in tears on October 31st. 

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Will be bald in about 3 years. 

Him or Doidge to opt for a transplant first? Boyle looks like he uses the same cotton wool and Pritt Stick method as Griffiths. 

He's already had one period out of the game through injury.  I was sorry for him as a promising young player.  I don't wish that on any player except Brown and Stokes (note the Easter road connection).

Having now come to learn that he's a neddy thug, I feel my previous sympathy was misplaced.

manaliveits105

Porky is an absolute bombscare - incredible he was touted for national squad but anyone who has one decent game for these fantasists is 

FTH

37 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

He's already had one period out of the game through injury.  I was sorry for him as a promising young player.  I don't wish that on any player except Brown and Stokes (note the Easter road connection).

Having now come to learn that he's a neddy thug, I feel my previous sympathy was misplaced.

I'm fairly sure his long injury spells are a result of him flying into opposition at knee height with his leg straight, and by being so gash that he even makes a mess of that and injures himself.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Too much Hibs on the front page of the forum imo. 

I'd never heard of the guy. Didn't realise it was another vermin thread.

2 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Too much Hibs on the front page of the forum imo. 

Maybe just one generic ‘Hibs’ thread would work. 😄

54 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Short for Porto Below Standard?

Portobello?  Perhaps, aye.

Being a Hibs Vermin though, you can rest assured the address wasn’t Bath Street.

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He is pish. 

Hope he hangs about like that pish full back Stevenson for the next ten years. 

Utter pish. 

You can’t say that about Lewis!

He’s Mister Hibs, don’t you know?

Lone Striker

Wasn't Porteous supposedly being "mentored" by Andy Murray a year or 2 back  (whatever that means) ?   

Maybe something related to his injury rehab ?

Just on the incident, I think it was pen as the boy did push and had a hold of his jersey. No doubt Porteous made the most of it, which I would expect any player to do,.

Edited by JackLadd

Coincidently, Porteous is the name of the villian in Sir Walter Scott's novel The Heart of Midlothian.  In real life he was Captain of the Guards at the Tolboth prison.

Edited by Tasavallan

J.T.F.Robertson
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe just one generic ‘Hibs’ thread would work. 😄

I may see what you're doing here.

8 hours ago, indianajones said:

He is pish. 

Hope he hangs about like that pish full back Stevenson for the next ten years. 

Utter pish. 

But but but you can't knock an icon like "Louie" as he's been picked by every hibs manager in the last 10 years. So he must be good otherwise that suggests 

every one of their managers in the last 10 years has been a clueless ****wit.

Oh wait. Hughes, Calderwood, Fenlon, Butcher, Stubbs..... 

8 hours ago, oi oi said:

In a weird way he actually reminds me of a young Alan McLaren.

Must be a very weird way. I saw almost every minute of McLaren as a Hearts player. Don’t see it.

15 minutes ago, Mister T said:

But but but you can't knock an icon like "Louie" as he's been picked by every hibs manager in the last 10 years. So he must be good otherwise that suggests 

every one of their managers in the last 10 years has been a clueless ****wit.

Oh wait. Hughes, Calderwood, Fenlon, Butcher, Stubbs..... 

Stevenson is actually a Celtic supporter, according to one of his mates that I know.

He is a terrible footballer and reckless defender who is getting made to look half decent by the horrendous quality of strikers they have come up against this season. 

If you listened to Hibs fans then he’s the best young centre half in the country!

The boy can’t even do the basics but because he launches himself at opponents the thickos think that makes a top defender. 

Couldn’t lace Souttar’s LEFT boot. Sad thing is, one of them is fighting to save their career. And it’s not the thug. 

Leveins Battalion

Porteous is fecking rotten,any decent Hearts team would love playing against that back 5 for Hibs.

McGinn is a stinker along with Hanlon.

As for that Gogic boy 3 times i have seen him and he gets worse every time.

6 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Porteous is fecking rotten,any decent Hearts team would love playing against that back 5 for Hibs.

Yep. The majority of their team are no great shakes. The forwards are grabbing goals though, so they are a threat until that dries up, as it inevitably will. Other than that, all they’ve got are Boyle and the Sixty Minutes Doner Man. 

Edited by Beast Boy

5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I’ve said the same about Gogic since they signed him. Absolute mince. He’s like the boy you play 5s with that loves a slide tackle but can’t actually play football. Can’t believe there were some on here bemoaning the fact we never went for him!

15 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Celtic bound.......!