• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LeftBack

• Shanks said no

• gashauskis9

• The Internet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be a good game. I've set the reminder on my BT Sport channel so that I don't miss it. Bayern to win by 2 or 3 goals. They are just too good.

3 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

Is it available anywhere (officially) other than BT or just dodgy streams? 

Virgin are showing it on their previews channel I think (100)

Also bt sport on YouTube

Edited by Boris

maroonsgotop
53 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

it's free on the BT youtube channel

jambo-in-furness

Weird one for me,  the only times I’ve followed Hearts outside the UK on European comps was PSG ‘84. and  Munich ‘89 and have fantastic memories from both games so,   no favourites for me here.

Don’t usually take much to do with European football (not having a vested interest usually means no excitement for me) but I’m looking forward to this one. 

Both sides have got frightening attacks and I’m expecting them to continue playing to those strengths rather than the general cautious approach of cup finals these days. 

Cant see past Bayern winning it, Lewandowski on the scoresheet more than once

3 hours ago, Skivingatwork said:

It's on YouTube mate

Think it’ll be 3-1 to Bayern.

Really want PSG to lose, if for no other reason, than to sicken all the plastic Paris fans who have emerged out of the woodwork here the last couple of days.

A few of the larger cities in France (Marseille in particular) have banned the wearing of PSG strips anywhere in the city, punishable by huge fines, possible imprisonment and lifetime bans from the Velodrome.

They have, in fact, further banned the wearing of almost all clothing in the colours of Paris.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Think it’ll be 3-1 to Bayern.

Really want PSG to lose, if for no other reason, than to sicken all the plastic Paris fans who have emerged out of the woodwork here the last couple of days.

A few of the larger cities in France (Marseille in particular) have banned the wearing of PSG strips anywhere in the city, punishable by huge fines, possible imprisonment and lifetime bans from the Velodrome.

They have, in fact, further banned the wearing of almost all clothing in the colours of Paris.

Wait, what? Surely that can’t actually be a real thing? That’s mental.

Although to be completely fair, if CoE council banned green and white hoops or dressing up like a Union Jack and/or having a big orange sash, I’d have no complaints

Tennant's  6's
6 hours ago, Skivingatwork said:

YouTube 

4 hours ago, Shanks said:

Can't wait to see what corporate brand comes out on top during this years champions league

Bit harsh to call Bayern a corporate brand. I'm not a fan of them at all (apart from tonight) but they're certainly not in the same ilk as PSG, Leipzig, City etc. Bayern are similar to Man United. On the face of it, you might not think there's huge differences, but they've 'organically' made it to where they are. PSG are where they are because of stupid amounts of money being spent and being used as an advertising brand for Qatar.

When I went to Paris, everyone was wearing PSG merchandise. But not in the usual way when you go cities and see their merch everywhere. It's all just very fake, They're a fashion brand and they seem quite happy to be that way.

32 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Wait, what? Surely that can’t actually be a real thing? That’s mental.

Although to be completely fair, if CoE council banned green and white hoops or dressing up like a Union Jack and/or having a big orange sash, I’d have no complaints

It’s true.

There was so much trouble in Marseille when PSG won their Semi-final,  the police felt they had to put something in place for the final.

Crazy, isn’t it?

I fancy PSG to win. A front three of Neymar, Mbappe and Di Maria will be hard to beat.

Bayern have been very impressive though.

20 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It’s true.

There was so much trouble in Marseille when PSG won their Semi-final,  the police felt they had to put something in place for the final.

Crazy, isn’t it?

One PSG guy was attacked - the Marseilles police followed up to clarify that there was no "ban" on PSG shirts but they had issued the statement for safety reasons ? 

20 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It’s true.

Crazy, isn’t it?

Right enough, I had a wee search after I read your post there. It’s certainly something. I’ve long thought the pettiness and tribalism of Scottish football couldn’t be beaten, or indeed matched, but it looks like the good folks of Marseille have done it.

Notice it’s been overturned though? If the reaction to the semi was bad, can only imagine the scenes if they do it tonight. Not that they will, of course

55 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Surely no one wants PSG to win this

Probably most of Germany - they hate the football team and the region. 

Understand why Bayern are favourites.

But if Bayern aren't a lot tighter at the back PSG could score at will.

Bayern might have to change. Or rely on scoring more goals. 

48 minutes ago, Locky said:

Bit harsh to call Bayern a corporate brand. I'm not a fan of them at all (apart from tonight) but they're certainly not in the same ilk as PSG, Leipzig, City etc. Bayern are similar to Man United. On the face of it, you might not think there's huge differences, but they've 'organically' made it to where they are. PSG are where they are because of stupid amounts of money being spent and being used as an advertising brand for Qatar.

When I went to Paris, everyone was wearing PSG merchandise. But not in the usual way when you go cities and see their merch everywhere. It's all just very fake, They're a fashion brand and they seem quite happy to be that way.

Same as Celtic then.

Well done Celtic.

Has there been any other  champions  league finals,where both teams have played but  never won at Tynecastle in a european competition?  🙃

Just now, Tott said:

Has there been any other  champions  league finals,where both teams have played but  never won at Tynecastle in a european competition?  🙃

Nice one

The Internet

Insane that var would disallow a goal for an attackers pubic hair being offside but won't give a corner for that. 

Would it be fair to say that football fans from each of their respective countries would be quite content to see their country's representative beaten? At least for these two teams?

I'd quite happily see every Scottish club (bar us, obviously) absolutely humiliated on the European stage.