“We’re Good to Go” COVID 19 industry award standard.

highlandjambo3

highlandjambo3

Just thought I’d put this out there for info only:

These awards are flying around all over the place, I’ve even got one (before hearts incidentally☺️).

So, you go online to a website...  https://goodtogo.visitbritain.com/your-business-good-to-go-scotland     and, you register your business.  You then tick a questionnaire about processes you have in place, cleaning, signage, social distancing etc......it’s not a long process, about 5 minutes or so, it gives you a good indication of what you should be doing I.e. if you have not got something in place that’s recommended in the questionnaire then simply put it in place and tick yes.

Submit the questionnaire and within a day you will be approve....that’s it, no inspection visits, just print your certificate to display in your premises/website etc.  Now I’m not suggesting that anyone would flaunt these guidelines but, they easily could (vermin springs to mind).

I have no idea if environmental health/coonsul will be doing spot checks in the future, I’d imagine that would be a yes.

Just thought I’d share that with you.

Edited by highlandjambo3