Fantasy Premier League 20/21 - Cash Competition

Homme

1 hour ago, eighteen seventyfour said:

Money transferred now Homme, team Away up in Gorgie, thanks again for running the league.

Thanks mate, that's you marked off. All the best!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• hueyview

• Statto

• tian447

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 15/08/2020 at 23:01, Homme said:

In short.

£5 entry

League code is a0wr2e

Cut off dates will be published when fixture list is announced.

Last year we shared almost £300 in prizes. We don't have as much time this year round but be nice to have some good numbers again!

Thats my £5 sent from FC Losers.

Will have to fundimentally rethink my squad selection, with Havertz going to Chelsea and Messi going to Man city among several other major transfers...  

On 30/08/2020 at 20:51, Homme said:

Thanks mate, that's you marked off. All the best!

Hi mate I’ve joined can you send me bank details ( don’t know how to PM) cheers

4 hours ago, chefjambo said:

Hi mate I’ve joined can you send me bank details ( don’t know how to PM) cheers

I've sent you a PM mate. Hopefully you can read them! Apologies for just getting back, been a busy day at work.

Brighton Jambo
On 31/08/2020 at 13:28, Homme said:

Sorted. Thanks and good luck!

Is it the same bank details as last year? If so I will transfer the money over later.  Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Is it the same bank details as last year? If so I will transfer the money over later.  Thanks. 

It is mate.

11 minutes ago, Catijohn said:

Count me in!

I have sent £5.

Good luck to all participants.

I've received your entry mate. Thanks and good luck

Apologies for the lateness of this update, just never got round to it until now.

We have 40 entrants so far giving us a potential prize pot of £200. There are 3 teams I reckon are scammer teams and they will be removed but I'll give them time to produce their fivers first!

I've collected £170 so far so thank you everyone who has paid so far. 

It was always a challenge to hit last years totals with the shorter timeframe for entries and with everything that has gone on but we are doing really well so far with a few days left till the first game at the weekend.

Going to give this another try this year, was really enjoying it last season and then missed a couple of weeks and lost interest.

Team Name: Boca Seniors

Will send through the money now on paypal.

16 minutes ago, Tott said:

Money sent through paypal....Team name- Gorgie Uber Alles

Received and marked off. Good luck for the competition! Thanks!

1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Could I be sent the bank details, the ones I am using don’t seem to be working.  

I'll send you a PM

10 hours ago, Andy Pirlo said:

Entered & Paid

Cheers for organising mate!!

Thanks mate. I've marked you off. Good luck!

Final push for entrants today folks!

A nice flurry of entries today. Really is appreciated! 

Just a reminder that all monies received by bank transfer will be transferred to the PayPal account over the season, similar to every other year.

7 hours ago, Maurice Moss said:

Bit late in the day but that’s me joined and paid - Ud-Iain-ese

Thanks mate. That's you marked off. All the best for the comp!

8 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Thats my donation added

A Bunch Of Monkeys FC

Got it mate. Much appreciated. All the best for the competition

I will be tidying up the league later. There are a handful of teams / names that obviously have no connection to JKB and we won't see entry money.

I will still accept new entrants however I will be closing the league to automatic entry and instead proof of payment will be required first before I give the code out to join. This will make it much easier to manage going forward for me after the start of the competition.

If you still want to join you have until 11am to get your team sorted to score points this week.

Didn't have a great start, I'll be on 42 points after autosubs with Jota and Werner to play. I decided against Salah and went with Son instead because Spurs' fixtures looked better than Liverpool's but Spurs haven't improved any since last season. There's no fluency in their play, too many times they play the ball back or long balls up field, there's no movement off the ball.

I've got enough in the bank to switch Son to Bruno Ferndandes this week, if Son falls or Bruno's price rises, I'll either bring Rashford in this week instead or give Son the Southampton game and be able to afford Bruno for GW3 when I bring De Bruyne or Sterling in for Aubameyang.

Happy with my Calvert-Lewin pick, think he'll do really well with Everton this season.

I fancied Leeds to do well this season, top-10 should be achievable, I have Dallas in my team, if they can get a couple of wins in their next 3-4 games, a Leeds double up could be a decent source of points.

had a good start for a change. had salah as captain on triple points. decent points from my wolves players too.

Edited by tedarmy

First week, 63rd in the league :lol:

As far as I'm concerned, that's not bad going.  Totally ****ed it by having both Captain and Vice Captain not playing the first week but I'm sure it will all work out, everyone needs to play the same number of games in the end!

Had an insane one this week.

Looks like 100 points after bonuses have been added.

Double Liverpool clean sheet, Martinez clean sheet and penalty save, Podence assist, Auba captain assist, Wood goal, Foden goal, Calvert-Lewin hat-trick, Son - four!

I've made an early transfer to avoid the potential price falls/rises. Aubameyang out, de Bruyne in. Always the plan before Arsenal's difficult next few games. Saliba will be gone next week but not taking a points hit to replace a sub.

I'm not jumping on Man United just yet, they weren't great against Palace and their fixture list isn't great. It will be good to see a few games to see how van de Beek, Pogba, Fernandes etc. fit in the same team, who drops deeper?

After a cracking week 1 and my usual standard in week 2, I'm hoping my new signing, Jimmy Dunne can do something for my defence. Can't believe I have dropped down about 25 places in our league. :(