£151,000 FoH contribution in August

Leveins Battalion

John Findlay

Whether you are a Hearts supporter or not, you have to admit that the contributions for the months of June, July, and August have been outstanding.

1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Does it got to hearts monthly or is it annually ? 

Monthly,fantastic performance by the Hearts support.

Leveins Battalion

What is this money going towards just now?

Is the loan payed off?Hopefully comes a time when we can invest in the squad.

I can't help but chuckle at folks who have a belief in numerology; but, the regularity with which the numbers 5 and 1 crop up is quite uncanny. So, with that in mind, let's hope that the upcoming SC Semi-Final gets played on 5unday the 1st of November (I know, I know ... stretching it a bit there). 😉

Heartsofgold
17 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The loan is paid off, months ago in fact, this money will probably be getting used for general running costs just now.  It's probably covering a fair chunk of the clubs non-playing wage bill just now.

45 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I think our previous contributions already allowed Budge to bankroll Levein’s signings - enough said! 🙈

Incredible to think our pledges have increased during a pandemic.

I honestly thought we might see a bit of a drop off once we'd managed to repay Ann, purely on the basis that I thought some pledgers would see it as job done, although I was also aware that a lot, like me, see it as a lifetime commitment.

I would have been happy to see us maintain a level of £100k per month after paying off Ann, to be breaking £150k is just fantastic.  If we were able to keep that level up, we would see £1.8m per annum coming into the club.

Footballfirst
2 hours ago, campbell said:

Does anyone have a break down of this years month by month contributions 

July - £155,244

June - £137,985

May - £121,473

April - £120,214

Feb/Mar £234,883 (two months)

That's the totals pledged for each month. The actual amount handed over will be around 3% less.

4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Whether you are a Hearts supporter or not, you have to admit that the contributions for the months of June, July, and August have been outstanding.

Amazing loyalty and there must be some level of begrudging respect from other club fans, even if they daren't voice it.

48 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

July - £155,244

June - £137,985

May - £121,473

April - £120,214

Feb/Mar £234,883 (two months)

That's the totals pledged for each month. The actual amount handed over will be around 3% less.

Thank you very much, I know it’s hard to make an educated guess but what would you say is our maximum? Do you think it’s realistic to consistently be handing over 150k- 160k a month 

Edited by campbell

18 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Am I misreading this?  Have we already collected £151,000 this month?  It's only the 14th.

DDs come off between 1st and 5th of Month Doug :flagwave:

20 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

I see.  Thanks.

In response to bean counter, I've been flat out on the abacus adding up the HSL subs over 5 years.  I'm up to nearly £400,000 and I'm nearly finished.  Just waiting to see if Irish steve chips in his quarterly £5.

Geddyalexneil

I wonder if there will be another surge in  support financially due to anger at what stunt the SPFL/SFA have tried to pull today? It seems to me that every time they try to knock  us down the fans step up even more! Be interesting to see what next month brings!

HMFC... What an amazing support. 

Oh and 5 1 ya tramps.

Edited by Geddyalexneil

Gordon Ramsay
2 hours ago, bean counter said:

Someone remind me Hibs HSL was launched in 2015 in the five years it's been going how much has it handed over

£51, 6 packets of quavers and a can of Pepsi. 

Another tremendous total. 

With today’s news I’m sure that will only spur us to donate even more for next months total.

we don’t do walking away 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

1 minute ago, novoman said:

Another tremendous total. 

With today’s news I’m sure that will only spur us to donate even more for next months total.

we don’t do walking away 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Absolutely.  The latest travesty of justice will be just another incentive to both FoH and the players and coaches and all other staff.

They may think they are smugly winning battles but we will never be defeated.

4 hours ago, cookieboy said:

Quite a few of them do for obvious reasons but DD's come out when the pledger wants them to. 

Surely this will inspire James Anderson and Bezos to chip in a billion or two in order that our many foes can be put firmly in their place for a very long time.

SFA and SPFL are costing me a fortune, everytime they annoy me and do things designed to hurt Hearts I up my contribution, which is often!

There's no other club like ours.  No matter how much the establishment craps on us we will remain strong......................and never forget.

21 hours ago, John Findlay said:

It is,  however it's clearly causing a lot of resentment within Scottish football. The more we as fans support our club, the more people try to weaken us. I hope we all have long long memories.

Average contributions across 8000 members of £18.75 a month. What an ugly number. Need to bump it up a bit.

John Findlay
21 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

It is,  however it's clearly causing a lot of resentment within Scottish football. The more we as fans support our club, the more people try to weaken us. I hope we all have long long memories.

We shall not be moved.

Francis Albert
19 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

As others have said the loan has been paid off. There is £100,000 still due to Ann/Bidco for the transfer of shares to complete the purchase of 75.1% of the club.

Francis Albert
18 hours ago, RobNox said:

Incredible to think our pledges have increased during a pandemic.

I honestly thought we might see a bit of a drop off once we'd managed to repay Ann, purely on the basis that I thought some pledgers would see it as job done, although I was also aware that a lot, like me, see it as a lifetime commitment.

I would have been happy to see us maintain a level of £100k per month after paying off Ann, to be breaking £150k is just fantastic.  If we were able to keep that level up, we would see £1.8m per annum coming into the club.

Tremendous number but in a way the pandemic may have helped ... a lot of people have had more money because of cancelled holidays, paid furlough or working from home hence reduced or no travel costs, limited things to spend money on, and now no travel costs and other costs in attending games. 

The SPFL/SFA/media have also of course done their worst/best! 

Edited by Francis Albert

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Paul Shark said:

Aye, it does seem that way.   The  SFA/SPFL are probably working on another scheme right now  to punish us "in the interests of sporting integrity and fairness" for having more philanthropic & generous fans than any other club.  🙄       

Francis Albert

I have only done a back of the envelope sum/guess but if sustained these numbers would exceed gate receipts (in normal times) for a number of top flight clubs and total turnover (again in normal times) for  most if not all other Championship sides.

Leveins Battalion

Seeing the numbers we are constantly producing gives me great hope for the future,hopefully all available money goes into giving the fans a team they deserve,because ultimately that is all that matters.

Felix Lighter
24 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Seeing the numbers we are constantly producing gives me great hope for the future,hopefully all available money goes into giving the fans a team they deserve,because ultimately that is all that matters.

Exactly.

When ever I read the FoH figures I tend to quantify it as 7 x 5k a week or 3 x 12k a week quality players.

Little wonder the SPFL/SFA are shiting it and doing their utmost to stifle us.

FTA.