Microsoft flight simulator (HMFC content)

connlach

I am looking forward to this amazing new sim coming out which uses real time satellite mapping.  If you put this video to 8.50 you get a look at Tynecastle 

Салатные палочки
24 minutes ago, connlach said:

I am looking forward to this amazing new sim coming out which uses real time satellite mapping.  If you put this video to 8.50 you get a look at Tynecastle 

Nice.  Been watching some videos on YouTube and the graphics are incredible.  A lot of stuff like ground vehicles that you would normally have had to pay for are included also.  

Unfortunately since my laptop packed in a while back I have nothing to play it on.  I downloaded Real Flight Simulator onto my phone and it's pretty decent for £3 a month.  

26 minutes ago, connlach said:

That's cool, thanks for sharing. Really looking forward to when it eventually comes out for Xbox as I don't have a PC. Used to love playing flight sims

Just now, Taffin said:

That's cool, thanks for sharing. Really looking forward to when it eventually comes out for Xbox as I don't have a PC. Used to love playing flight sims

Same I am holding out for the xbox version as well. Might have to upgrade to the new xbox for this. You would need a very powerful pc to run it that I cant afford. Whole video is worth a watch just to hear his pronunciation of burntisland 🤣

Салатные палочки

I would love to have the full set up, throttle, pedals, yoke the lot and a big massive screen to play it on.  

9 minutes ago, connlach said:

Same I am holding out for the xbox version as well. Might have to upgrade to the new xbox for this. You would need a very powerful pc to run it that I cant afford. Whole video is worth a watch just to hear his pronunciation of burntisland 🤣

😂😂 Yeh and, "that is it down thurr'

2 hours ago, kila said:

Would like to experience it with a VR headset, think it'd be mental.

Agreed imagine flying into clouds. Or getting the stewardess to serve you coffee 🤣