Dunfermline fan at work

j1964m

J.T.F.Robertson
9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We pumped the Championship last time round, with Rangers & Hibs in it. 

We had a mainly young and hungry team back then, this time, well, we'll find out.

As for this thread, who gives a toss what "the Dunfermline fan at work" thinks. (nae offence intended)

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

Tbf Dunfermline have a decent team, can see them finishing high up in the table. Them, Dundee & ICT will be ok. Still won’t finish close to us.

fabienleclerq

Every "Dunfermline fan" I come across supports an English team more fervently than the pars. They never talk about Dunfermline until I bring it up. 

TyphoonJambo
16 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Nah she's barmy as well :sob:

Tbf, the "dirty" ones are allways also a bit mental 

9 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I’m in Rosyth and can vouch for that, they have an unhealthy hatred for us whilst conveniently forgetting that it was their chairman who was complicit in all the bullying pish in the first place, and when both clubs were in trouble, who was it who turned up at their ground and packed the away end so full that the side bit had to be opened whilst their own tinpot fans barely scraped 700 at the game, that’s right, it was Hearts and our fans who helped them. 

Short memories those knuckle dragging tossers! 

Hah I'm 2 minutes away from you in Limekilns.

All true what you say in particular the hate they have for us,have little time for any of them tbh,the majority see us as some kind of glamour Derby as well when in fact they're just a complete irrelevance.🤦

Care in the community eh!🤷

The Old Tolbooth
18 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

All true what you say in particular the hate they have for us,have little time for any of them tbh,the majority see us as some kind of glamour Derby as well when in fact they're just a complete irrelevance.🤦

You may well have been at the Civil Service Club when we ran charity fund raisers to help both clubs through DDHSC mate, even invited a Pars fans team to take part in a mini football tourney, that sort of hospitality and friendship is gone forever now, and they can rot. 

50 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

You may well have been at the Civil Service Club when we ran charity fund raisers to help both clubs through DDHSC mate, even invited a Pars fans team to take part in a mini football tourney, that sort of hospitality and friendship is gone forever now, and they can rot. 

Still in DDHSC buddy.

Aye......"Only Hearts" from now on.👍🇱🇻

SomethingAboutObua

Our promotion rivals are Inverness, Dundee and Ayr, in that order. Arbroath were 5th and a point ahead of Dunfermline with 2 games in hand when they ended the season. Your colleague is mental if he thinks they're one of the main contenders for first!

Playoffs maybe, but they’re sure as shit not winning the league, or getting promoted for that matter 

If we have to worry about a team like Dunfermline then we really have problems. Shouldn't be within 15 points atleast of Hearts. Hearts only Hearts. 

Edited by Class of 75

Doctor Laxslax
23 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Tell your pars mate to stop smoking crack. 

😂😂😂😂

Precious little else that can be done there, to be fair!

By a person who'd utter such nonsense, that is.

8 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

Totally agree with you both. I live up in Glenrothes and have never really liked Dunfermline at all. Have severe delusions of grandeur when nothing more than a tinpot pub team. Also have a bit too much of a leaning towards the vermin for my liking. 

Edited by Class of 75

Unknown user

20+ years ago I mind my dad telling me Dunfermline were once widely respected in European football. 

Still gives me a laugh.

grumpyespana
10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

20+ years ago I mind my dad telling me Dunfermline were once widely respected in European football. 

Still gives me a laugh.

As a Fifer of the older generation lol I remember when Dunfermline played regular in Europe.

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

As a Fifer of the older generation lol I remember when Dunfermline played regular in Europe.

And now they're not even widely respected in Fife.

Old Pivotonian
On 11/08/2020 at 17:51, Smithee said:

And now they're not even widely respected in Fife.

Frankly, as far as I can make out, they are not even widely respected in Dunfermline.

Edited by Old Pivotonian