Immigration..hope the Brexiteers are happy

CJGJ

maroonlegions

Britain will continue to sell arms/bombs to highly questionable regimes then express outrage when refugees from bombing affected areas seeking safety.The public will again lap it up every single time backed up and encouraged by a media that cares not for the suffering of others and  who pretends  it  cares about the suffering  with its own.    Look closer to home when judging how a government treats others from another country, look firstly at how it treats its own.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Governor Tarkin

• The Real Maroonblood

• Weakened Offender

• frankblack

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Britain will continue to sell arms/bombs to highly questionable regimes then express outrage when refugees from bombing affected areas seeking safety.The public will again lap it up every single time backed up and encouraged by a media that cares not for the suffering of others and  who pretends  it  cares about the suffering  with its own.    Look closer to home when judging how a government treats others from another country, look firstly at how it treats its own.

So what regimes are Britain selling bombs to? 

We sell to USA, India, France, Germany, Italy, Oman, South Africa, South Korea, UAE.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

We sell to USA, India, France, Germany, Italy, Oman, South Africa, South Korea, UAE.

You forgot Saudia Arabia.

Nucky Thompson
13 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You forgot Saudia Arabia.

Yeah, but I don't think they are known for dropping bombs on innocent civilians.

Their human rights record can be brought into question though

14 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yeah, but I don't think they are known for dropping bombs on innocent civilians.

Their human rights record can be brought into question though

There's this country called Yemen, you might have read about it. Also Iraq now I think about it

Edited by XB52

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, XB52 said:

There's this country called Yemen, you might have read about it. Also Iraq now I think about it

Exactly.

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

You don't have to look too far from the post I quoted to see what a (consistent) racist looks like Ron but don't worry, it's apparently OK on here. 

:jj:

maroonlegions
8 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Do you not think calling people racist without any reason other than a different viewpoint is offensive?

Or you just here to troll?

As long as that viewpoint is not racist, or has undertones of it. Racists  can be sneaky as feck, they are masters in the use of  either hiding it or implying it.

maroonlegions
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Syria. Israel, just ask Priti Patel, the  present UK diplomat who was found GUILTY of espionage.But reinstated , that's all you need to know about the UK government, the money men in bed with despot regimes. Follow the blood money trail .

Why not ask your question to all those Palestine kids that have been shot by  Israeli snipers on their way to fecking school.

If you dont  want them here then dont  sell arms and bombs to those that bomb them.Simple eh.

Bet you those on here trying to defend this would be the first feckers on these boats outta Syria if it was them in  this predicament.  NAP

117712087_3283714888333843_978273177236646014_n.jpg

117597753_3283714895000509_434419141127872918_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

Ron Burgundy
12 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

As long as that viewpoint is not racist, or has undertones of it. Racists  can be sneaky as feck, they are masters in the use of  either hiding it or implying it.

As a counter to that there are also those that are desperate to find racism in everything even when it clearly doesn't exist.

There are nuggets on both sides. People who can't deal with facts that contradict their own opinion.

17 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Yes, that's right. Remember how it was the UK Govt. who started the civil war in Syria during the Arab Spring, the UK Govt. who crushed it with extreme brutality and the UK govt. who sent ISIS in to finish the destruction job. All Britain's fault...

John Findlay

Britain behave no differently to any other country like the USA, Russia, China etc  that's regardless of which party is in power at Westminster.

6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Britain behave no differently to any other country like the USA, Russia, China etc  that's regardless of which party is in power at Westminster.

Na, these countries are actually big players in the world odmf superpowerdom. Britain thicks it's hard. 

Most countries like France, Spain, Italy would feck the yellow backed shitebags from here, right up. 

The biggest arms dealers in Europe are the Russians, French and Germans. The most tragic aspect of this is that most of the Russian, and a lot of the German, arms trade is state sponsored. The desire for Migrants of all descriptions to come to the UK is everything to do with freedom and opportunity and very little to do with voting Brexit and the UK's arms industry. 

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

Yes, that's right. Remember how it was the UK Govt. who started the civil war in Syria during the Arab Spring, the UK Govt. who crushed it with extreme brutality and the UK govt. who sent ISIS in to finish the destruction job. All Britain's fault...

You could argue the Syria conflict was only allowed to happen because of the US + UK illegal war in Iraq and toppling Sadam.

13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You could argue the Syria conflict was only allowed to happen because of the US + UK illegal war in Iraq and toppling Sadam.

You mean the affluent, intelligent, Educated Syrians were to stupid to demand the end of a dictatorship outwith evil access of the UK and the US. You'd have to be a ****ed up racist to believe that.

The #AllLivesMatter folk suddenly awfully worked up about keeping these dinghies full of desperate people out. Would rather let them sink than help the human beings on board them.

Funny that.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

The #AllLivesMatter folk suddenly awfully worked up about keeping these dinghies full of desperate people out. Would rather let them sink than help the human beings on board them.

Funny that.

Good point. 

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

Funny that.

A number are economic migrants who choose not to claim asylum at several countries they have passed through to get there, most notably France.  Every one of them would give them a better standard of living than their homeland.

5 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Funny that.

Fair point. It shouldn't matter who comes to make a better life. Terrorists are not coming via dinghy, they are born here. 

Edited by ri Alban

On 09/08/2020 at 16:43, John Findlay said:

Not for over 100 years.

John, we can all agree that Brittania waives the rules ;) 

18 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Funny that.

They aren't on dinghies from war torn countries, they are on dinghies from France. It is every western countries moral duty to help these people not just the uk. A more organised approach is needed.

Governor Tarkin
19 hours ago, Justin Z said:

I'd have these fellows patrolling the Channel.

That would soon put a stop to this carry on.

df2cOUfiUAZ8lUnM-Tuo3YKgz6WO6jqpg11LI8ea

Governor Tarkin
28 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They aren't on dinghies from war torn countries, they are on dinghies from France. 

I take it you haven't been to the suburbs of the major French cities lately.

24 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Naw but I did watch a film based in a rough bit of Marseilles recently. Looked grim as **** tbf.

The Real Maroonblood
28 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Is it a bit like Oxgangs?

:lol:

Governor Tarkin
29 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Naw but I did watch a film based in a rough bit of Marseilles recently. Looked grim as **** tbf.

Aye, I wouldn't fancy it much either. 

It's no great surprise that these refugees/migrants don't want to end up there.

27 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Is it a bit like Oxgangs?

:lol:

That rumbling sound you can hear is the Bar-Ox war drums approaching, TRM.

Best of luck, mate, it's been nice knowing you. :(

John Findlay

Marseille is one of the roughest cities I have ever visited. It is a right dolly mixture of ethniticity(excuse the spelling), probably the most violent city in western Europe.

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Marseille is one of the roughest cities I have ever visited. It is a right dolly mixture of ethniticity(excuse the spelling), probably the most violent city in western Europe.

It's basically Mos Eisley.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Aye, I wouldn't fancy it much either. 

It's no great surprise that these refugees/migrants don't want to end up there.

That rumbling sound you can hear is the Bar-Ox war drums approaching, TRM.

Best of luck, mate, it's been nice knowing you. :(

I was a founder member so I expect some respect.

:P

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I was a founder member so I expect some respect.

:P

You'll probably know my old man. :lol:

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

😩😭

Don't be sad mate, he maintains he hasn't reached his prime yet either.

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Don't be sad mate, he maintains he hasn't reached his prime yet either.

👍