Immigration..hope the Brexiteers are happy

CJGJ

Remember all the talk about immigration from those Brexiteers

Wanted control on the borders and when told it would result in chaos told everyone else they were lying

Well we are now reaping what we sowed with record numbers coming over from France and much more to follow

Hope you are all happy

Still if you have the money a welcome mat will be there for you from the same people who told you it would all be fine 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Governor Tarkin

• The Real Maroonblood

• Weakened Offender

• frankblack

23 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Wanted control on the borders and when told it would result in chaos told everyone else they were lying

Well we are now reaping what we sowed with record numbers coming over from France and much more to follow

Hope you are all happy

Still if you have the money a welcome mat will be there for you from the same people who told you it would all be fine 

Sorry, but your post is just reactionary nonsense.  As pointed out above Brexit hasn't happened yet.

The French it appears are pissing around and probably providing the boats and assisting them to get over here as they don't want them to be their problem.

The last time I checked Brexit had no impact on immigration from the likes of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Africa where these people seem to be coming from.

Auld Reekin'
24 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Hope you are all happy

I'm sure also that the rabid brexiteers will be delighted by the fact that - post brexit - the migrant workers which are now and will continue to be essential to the UK economy will be much more likely to be from very different cultural, societal, and religious backgrounds than the mostly white and mostly Christian EU incomers. 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Sorry, but your post is just reactionary nonsense.  As pointed out above Brexit hasn't happened yet.

The French it appears are pissing around and probably providing the boats and assisting them to get over here as they don't want them to be their problem.

The last time I checked Brexit had no impact on immigration from the likes of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Africa where these people seem to be coming from.

Brexit has everything to do with the numbers trying to cross

France has no incentive to stop them crossing the channel and why should they ?

Time some realised there are going to be consequences to our actions and not all to our liking

With climate change it's only going to increase. Shame there is so much focus on proxy wars and exploitation of resources in these regions rather than making them more liveable and stable.

Refugees fleeing their own country because there is British made bombs being dropped on it. And some British folk say it isn't our problem.

Edited by kila

43 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Brexit hasn’t happened yet.

Really ?

The UK stopped being a member of the European Union (EU) at 23:00 GMT on 31 January 2020, but that's the not end of the Brexit story. Over the summer, UK and EU officials will try to agree what the future relationship will eventually look like.

23 minutes ago, kila said:

With climate change it's only going to increase. Shame there is so much focus on proxy wars and exploitation of resources in these regions rather than making them more liveable and stable.

Refugees fleeing their own country because there is British made bombs being dropped on it. And some British folk say it isn't our problem.

The first part of your post is spot on

The problem is how do we achieve that with groups of people who are no better than gangsters controlling said countries or parts of them.

John Findlay
33 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Just get the Royal navy to sink them before they leave Calais :whistling:

You seen the size of the Royal Navy nowadays?

I like that "taking back control of our borders" actually means "ask the French to take control of our borders"

MOD are pissed off at Patel's dog-whistle "send in the Navy" bullshit.

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

The first part of your post is spot on

The problem is how do we achieve that with groups of people who are no better than gangsters controlling said countries or parts of them.

It's likely those gangsters were installed to help make the country unstable so resources can be nicked by other countries.

Sadly it'll probably take a nuclear bomb being dropped to make the world jump and try force big change, otherwise the next one to light a match makes us all go boom.

Weakened Offender

France doesn't really need to give a toss now, rightly so. It was Britain that wanted to leave the EU. This was all predicted but the Gammonati thought they knew better. 

**** Britain. 

Auld Reekin'
4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Nichols Sturgeons hoose must be bursting at the seams 

Plenty room between your ears...

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Brexit has everything to do with the numbers trying to cross

France has no incentive to stop them crossing the channel and why should they ?

Time some realised there are going to be consequences to our actions and not all to our liking

Complete nonsense.

What part of we haven't left yet have you failed to grasp?

Please clarify how being in the EU helped prevent these attempts by non-EU illegal immigrants in previous years.

France has form of pissing us about at the ferry ports and Channel Tunnel going back decades.

The Mighty Thor
49 minutes ago, frankblack said:

France has form of pissing us about at the ferry ports and Channel Tunnel going back decades.

Never mind the illegal immigrants, wait til the UK gets control of its borders and customs arrangements. The ferry ports and tunnel will be clogged at both sides with Kent becoming a fairly substantial lorry park. 

No infrastructure, no software, no customs officers and 4 months to go.

A couple dinghy loads of poor deluded buggers that think this shithole is utopia will seem like the salad days. 

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Nichols Sturgeons hoose must be bursting at the seams 

:lol: Utterly broken by obsession. A sad, empty shell is all that's left.

1 hour ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Plenty room between your ears...

200.gif

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Though is correct we are still following EU rules at the moment I think you're wrong on your last paragraph. 

I'm sure under international rules that although the UK has to allow anyone that reaches its shores apply for asylum and has to look after them in the meantime, there is an EU agreement that the UK can deport them back to another EU country if said person has travelled through another safe country to reach the UK. In this case France. 

That'll stop after December unless there is a new agreement between UK and EU. Though I'm not sure how often the UK takes advantage of this. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

200.gif

:rofl:

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Hopefully it’s a lot smaller than it was in the late 80s when I stupidly went through the recruitment process to be an articifer. I passed and was offered a position but the amount of bellends I met at HMS Mercury during the week long assessment meant there was no chance I was accepting it😀

I do wonder how life might have turned out if I had accepted the job though.

Terrific shore establishment Mercury.

No longer there, all gone. My home many times being a communicator.

manaliveits105
16 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

200.gif

What when she said immigrants could stay at hers she was lying again ?!!!

Nationalists are weirdos 

Under the Refugee Convention, the refugee chooses where to seek asylum and any country that is a signatory accepts that choice.

The EU did resolve it through the Dublin Agreement, but that will end with Brexit and the UK will now need a new agreement with France. 

John Findlay
17 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

We did get to go to waterlooville in a free bus every night. Had some good nights out to be fair, despite the local youths wanting to fight all the time. 

I actually did want to join the navy but the late 80s with Maggie still in power and the amount of testosterone on show on the base was just too much to bear.

Didn't know it had gone though. 

It's not for everyone.

Lived in Waterlooville myself 37 years ago now. My daughter still does.

57 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Though is correct we are still following EU rules at the moment I think you're wrong on your last paragraph. 

I'm sure under international rules that although the UK has to allow anyone that reaches its shores apply for asylum and has to look after them in the meantime, there is an EU agreement that the UK can deport them back to another EU country if said person has travelled through another safe country to reach the UK. In this case France. 

Don't the French just let them back out to head straight back to the coast and try again?

57 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

That'll stop after December unless there is a new agreement between UK and EU. Though I'm not sure how often the UK takes advantage of this. 

We will see what happens.  These deals always go to the wire with politicians posturing on both sides.

Complete nonsense.

Please clarify how being in the EU helped prevent these attempts by non-EU illegal immigrants in previous years.

Why should GB be exempt from accepting a fair share of refugees ?

Complete nonsense.

Once more are you sure...

Really ?

The UK stopped being a member of the European Union (EU) at 23:00 GMT on 31 January 2020, but that's the not end of the Brexit story. Over the summer, UK and EU officials will try to agree what the future relationship will eventually look like.

So I guess as you cannot 'grasp the facts' we can ignore your post

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Just get the Royal navy to sink them before they leave Calais :whistling:

:spoton:

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

**** Britain. 

God bless Britain. A great place to live. One of the best small countries in the world.

Red-Hand-Of-Ulster-Banner-Union-Jack-Fla

Weakened Offender
36 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

God bless Britain. A great place to live. One of the best small countries in the world.

Red-Hand-Of-Ulster-Banner-Union-Jack-Fla

Only for utter simpletons. 😊

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Why should GB be exempt from accepting a fair share of refugees ?

We should accept more, just to get a rise out of silly old nightmares that kick about in big long humpty coats. 😁

3 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Really ?

We are still in the transition period which is due to last till 1st Jan 2021. The terms of Brexit haven’t even been agreed yet, far less occurred. 

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Only for utter simpletons. 😊

Like all of those chaps in the half deflated zodiacs trying desperately to get here across the Channel?

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Like all of those chaps in the half deflated zodiacs trying desperately to get here across the Channel?

Hundreds are getting in every day. Brexit makes it easier too. It'll soon be thousands. 😊

Sweet dreams. 😉

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Hundreds are getting in every day. Brexit makes it easier too. It'll soon be thousands. 😊

Sweet dreams. 😉

Good, the more the better.

:pleasing:

So are they all simpletons for wanting to come to such an awesome place as Great Britain then?

nintchdbpict0002713184271.jpg

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Weakened Offender
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Good, the more the better.

:pleasing:

So are they all simpletons for wanting to come to such an awesome place as Great Britain then?

nintchdbpict0002713184271.jpg

I've no idea why they want to come here but if it winds up shambles like you then crack on, lads. 😉

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

I've no idea why they want to come here but if it winds up shambles like you then crack on, lads. 😉

What makes you think it winds me up?

I love it.

I think we can safely add "I've no idea why" to the list of of phrases that you don't really understand, but we are also probably safe to tack it on to the end of the list of phrases that would aptly depict your general thought process.

Weakened Offender
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

What makes you think it winds me up?

I love it.

I think we can safely add "I've no idea why" to the list of of phrases that you don't really understand, but we are also probably safe to tack it on to the end of the list of phrases that would aptly depict your general thought process.

If you love it then why did you post this? 

Screenshot_20200810_002455.jpg

Governor Tarkin

If you love it then why did you post this? 

Screenshot_20200810_002455.jpg

It escapes me, mate. Soz. :(

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It escapes me, mate. Soz. :(

Please add 'mate' to the list of things you have absolutely no understanding of, alongside most of what you post, you silly attention-seeking teapot. 😁

Governor Tarkin

Please add 'mate' to the list of things you have absolutely no understanding of, alongside most of what you post, you silly attention-seeking teapot. 😁

Stop giving me the attention I crave, mate.

It's so good it hurts.

Weakened Offender
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Stop giving me the attention I crave, mate.

It's so good it hurts.

Nope. You're my pet poster on here. You're all over the place, it's FAF 😁

Governor Tarkin

Nope. You're my pet poster on here. You're all over the place, it's FAF 😁

We can take this to PM if you like.

Internet second base. :wub:

Weakened Offender
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

We can take this to PM if you like.

Internet second base. :wub:

Governor Tarkin is now Major Rattled. 😁

Well some terrific action there, sadly conditions got just too dark for any continuation. All things being equal the festivities should be resumed at eleven in the morning on court 13. Governor Tarkin to serve. 

8 hours ago, frankblack said:

Complete nonsense.

The UK left the EU in January.   Now the UK are being brats on the trade negotiations, which France have said" Feck it, let them all through "

:jambobanana: