New Poster

otterjohn

Hi Kickback just wanted to introduce myself.Ive checked into Kickback for years but for some reason never commented.Ive read lots of posts I totally agree

with and others not so much.If I dont agree with anything please dont think im from Hibs .Im 64 and been going to Tynecastle from the age of 4.

Ive brought my 3 kids 4 grandkids all our foster children and hopefully our new great grandson up in the right fashion and I should include many nieces and nephews.

At one point a few years ago my family had nearly 20 season tickets for seats together in Wheatfield G

The donation from Kickback yesterday really made me feel I should make more of an effort so here I am.

as you will notice Im useless on the keyboard.My wife offered to help but I always think people should take me as they find me.

All the Best  Otterjohn

Harry Potter
16 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

Hi Kickback just wanted to introduce myself.Ive checked into Kickback for years but for some reason never commented.Ive read lots of posts I totally agree

with and others not so much.If I dont agree with anything please dont think im from Hibs .Im 64 and been going to Tynecastle from the age of 4.

Ive brought my 3 kids 4 grandkids all our foster children and hopefully our new great grandson up in the right fashion and I should include many nieces and nephews.

At one point a few years ago my family had nearly 20 season tickets for seats together in Wheatfield G

The donation from Kickback yesterday really made me feel I should make more of an effort so here I am.

as you will notice Im useless on the keyboard.My wife offered to help but I always think people should take me as they find me.

All the Best  Otterjohn

Welcome buddie, hope you enjoy your time here.

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, kila said:

A bold first post. 

Welcome. 

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

20 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Welcome OtterJohn,  it can be a bit scary in here at times , but also a lot of fun.

His wet pocket? 

images (2).jpeg

SectionDJambo
55 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

All the Best  Otterjohn

You’ve certainly done all those children a big favour by getting them all along to Tynecastle. Good man.

been here before
45 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Afew on here might end up in otter's pocket

There does infact exist such a cottage and some of us have holidayed there...

20200809_100735.thumb.jpg.6e944e6bd721c9c53ed49130ae93aa44.jpg

To add to the Carry On double entendre, its just outside Cockermouth.

Welcome fellow kickbacker and well done bringing all these children to our hallowed turf. The best way to raise kids and grandkids. I’m trying to follow the same pattern myself 🇱🇻

Edited by Saughton Jambo

2 hours ago, otterjohn said:

All the Best  Otterjohn

I’m like you Otterjohn, in my 60’s and have been a Heart fan all my life. I enjoy reading the comments good or bad and have only posted a couple of times myself. One of my first games was against Celtic, we got beat 3-4 and I’m sure a young Kenny Dalgleish scored 2. I got lifted over the turnstiles by a man and remember fans changing ends at half time. I had to give up my season ticket when the family arrived and hoping to get back again in the future.

I remember the game well The dog. Willie Gibson scored a first half hat trick. Im sure it was 3 1 for us at half time

3 hours ago, been here before said:

There does infact exist such a cottage and some of us have holidayed there...

20200809_100735.thumb.jpg.6e944e6bd721c9c53ed49130ae93aa44.jpg

To add to the Carry On double entendre, its just outside Cockermouth.

I simply must go!!!

I went to Cockermouth and ended up spending a weekend in the otter's pocket?

I need to be able to say that.

luckyBatistuta

Welcome aboard buddy, good to see I’m slowly turning into one of the younger posters on here.

:verysmug:

Welcome to the nuthouse, non arseholes need not apply.

Well done bringing all those kids up as Hearts fans especially the foster kids. I used to insist any that came into our care were Jambos but am now happy enough converting them. 😁👍

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.Im not sure what your comments meant BigO but ive never been one to live

in anyones pocket.Neither would i expect anyone to live in mine.however please feel free to raise your head from whoevers pocket your in at present and I will respectfully look forward to reading your thoughts

TyphoonJambo
3 hours ago, JimKongUno said:

It took a while to register but 

:isee:

I got it and was comedicaly jealous. 

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I simply must go!!!

I went to Cockermouth and ended up spending a weekend in the otter's pocket?

I need to be able to say that.

When i was there it was stone cold but i had a nice warm muff to dive my hands into. 

When you join first off and pass comment, it can be like a pack of hounds upon you!!!

Then you quickly work out who is 🤯🤪 and who is worth listening to 😁😊

Inbetween, you sometimes why you bothered!!! Buts its all good in the end..

❤'s

Hackney Hearts
5 hours ago, The dog said:

One of my first games was against Celtic, we got beat 3-4 and I’m sure a young Kenny Dalgleish scored 2. I got lifted over the turnstiles by a man and remember fans changing ends at half time. I

If you mean the 3-4 game where Willie Gibson scored a first half hat-trick and we led 3-1 before losing, then Dalglish only got 1 (McDonald, Lennox & Glavin the other scorers).

Mind you, that was Nov 1976 and I was 15 at the time - if you're in your 60s you're at least a year or two older than me.... you must have been a bit big to get lifted over the turnstiles!

Portable Badger
3 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

If you mean the 3-4 game where Willie Gibson scored a first half hat-trick and we led 3-1 before losing, then Dalglish only got 1 (McDonald, Lennox & Glavin the other scorers).

Mind you, that was Nov 1976 and I was 15 at the time - if you're in your 60s you're at least a year or two older than me.... you must have been a bit big to get lifted over the turnstiles!

At his age he’s probably just getting confused about the “over the turnstiles” bit and that in actual fact he really meant to say he was actually “lifted” by the Police at his first match.  These confusions happen to old feckers !    Welcome OJ

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Welcome aboard buddy, good to see I’m slowly turning into one of the younger posters on here.

:verysmug:

Probably younger than you :smuggy:

:lol:

9 hours ago, Herbert said:

Obviously a hobbit.

Beat me to it 😀

In all seriousness welcome Otterjohn.

Its a rollercoaster/famine or feast kinda place, which you’ll already know if you’ve checked it out. When the Terrace gets mental there’s always the shed 

12 hours ago, otterjohn said:

Good god John what have you done to they bairns? A life of stress and torment.

great stuff mate, welcome.

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, tian447 said:

Probably younger than you :smuggy:

:lol:

Aye alright auld yin, younger than you too then 😁

Do you eat cereal with milk or do you eat it dry ?

(Both welcome anyway but its good to know if you're a deviant early on)

16 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

At his age he’s probably just getting confused about the “over the turnstiles” bit and that in actual fact he really meant to say he was actually “lifted” by the Police at his first match.  These confusions happen to old feckers !    Welcome OJ

That’s the game with the Willie Gibson hat trick. I’m sure I got lifted over unless it was an earlier game when I was younger. The old memories play tricks right enough 😉😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Do you eat cereal with milk or do you eat it dry ?

(Both welcome anyway but its good to know if you're a deviant early on)

I knew someone who had cereal with water....