Who's next in the JKB "I blame them" list..

CJGJ

36 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Exactly. Let's just not discuss anything to do with the team again, on a forum for talking about the team. That ok with you OP?

I've never seen a discussion or a debate on here in all the years I've been watching. 

It's a group of man-babies petty point scoring and arguing about the unarguable most of the time. 

It's entertaining sometimes though. 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Always amazes me how little blame players get.

Wut?

Every player is Shite, get with the program. 

Neilson will get pelters on here calling for his head the first time we go a goal down.

There are a few panic merchants that soil their breeks at the first opportunity.

Edited by frankblack

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Neilson will get pelters on here calling for his head the first time we go a goal down.

There are a few panic merchants that soil their breeks at the first opportunity.

Why I feel bad for Neilson when he talks in such glowing terms about Hearts and the fans. You just know the phoodle shit ain't going away.

When it comes to supporting the club and digging deep, Hearts fans are the creme de la creme. But when it comes to match day, supporting the players and management, some Hearts fans can be absolute wankers.

My opinion ofcourse.

7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Why I feel bad for Neilson when he talks in such glowing terms about Hearts and the fans. You just know the phoodle shit ain't going away.

When it comes to supporting the club and digging deep, Hearts fans are the creme de la creme. But when it comes to match day, supporting the players and management, some Hearts fans can be absolute wankers.

My opinion ofcourse.

Absolutely bang on the cash. :clap:

Kenneth Dubeke
3 hours ago, Gillsland jack said:

We did not get relegated we got shafted by Doncaster and Co!!!...Stendel was starting to make a difference, a certain football ground down Leith way emptying out on 65 minutes is an example of that.

The football side has been a shambles but lets look at the decision making process when she employed her first manager, Club legend, former international player and manager, as a business woman with no real knowledge of football , you can surely if you are reasonable about it see why she appointed CL, the fact that he then betrayed that trust and took the absolute piss for three years hardly anybody would have expected that, particularly after his first spell.

She has got shot of him and brought JJ on to the board, she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

We followed up a great performance and victory at Hibs with utter shite against St Mirren.  Four wins all season. None outside Edinburgh in over a year. We may have stayed up if play continued.  Inability to beat the shite around us was a big problem and that was going to be tested severely post split.

Expulsion rather than relegation may sit easier for some. It shouldn't in any way hide how utterly chronic we were for a considerable period of time.  To hear Levein say that Budge was too quick to get rid of him is obscene.

4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

To be honest Id rather have Neilson as manager than face another Russian roulette random choice. 
Cathro / Levein / McFee / Stendell.

I genuinely believe if we had got it wrong again then many may just of had enough.  Neilson is as safe a bet as we could hope for

Kind of makes sense I guess.

I still can't get over some of the absolute dregs of the footballing world he lumbered us with though. 😂

Ex member of the SaS

For me the blame lies squarely on the wee guy from Dalkeith or is it Peniciuk? Wherever he's from,  but for him we would have won the Champion's league four or five times by now.

5 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

My opinion ofcourse.

:spoton:

3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

For me the blame lies squarely on the wee guy from Dalkeith or is it Peniciuk? Wherever he's from,  but for him we would have won the Champion's league four or five times by now.

I'm short and live in Penicuik......can't recall what part I played in our downfall but....I am sorry nonetheless. 

I blame the hybrid pitch....

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I'm short and live in Penicuik......can't recall what part I played in our downfall but....I am sorry nonetheless. 

I blame the hybrid pitch....

Naw mate no you the OTHER wee guy.

19 hours ago, GinRummy said:

The OP is obviously angling for a new Levein thread but I vote Austin Mcphee. He’s from fife and has long hair is my reasoning. One or the other but not both. 

Is Jim Leishman included in that? Surely there are some decent Fifers!

glynnlondon

Neilson left for mk Dons problem was with his replacement and the ostrich reaction to the unfolding disasters since then

Circus frankly and many tbf called it on here

Ex member of the SaS
20 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Neilson left for mk Dons problem was with his replacement and the ostrich reaction to the unfolding disasters since then

Circus frankly and many tbf called it on here

Neilson left because of Levein's interference,no one can convince me otherwise. Sure when he left he made glowing remarks about Levein but I can't think of anyone in football coming out with " he was crap or he did this or that " type comment. They always say how great the manager was or how he helped them etc.

Since we exited the Championship ahead of Levein's two year deadline he started to take an ever increasing interest in the first team. Hopefully Neilson and JJ can hit it off and form a great pairing that will see an increase in quality both in playing signings and tactics/wins.

On 07/08/2020 at 19:25, Haringshairband said:

To be fair the sole responsibility for the state of our playing squad should be Levein's.

Now that the dust has settled this is the only answer.

Not only have we watched his shite boring snails pace football for the last few years we now have to suffer a season of dull games .

I genuinely hate him.

2 hours ago, BobbyCox said:

Is Jim Leishman included in that? Surely there are some decent Fifers!

He edges into the good guys list because of the moustache. Fifers should all have moustaches because it’s still 1983 over there.

8 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

My opinion ofcourse.

It was a few bangers who indulged in that.

I reserve  my feelings of badness for Levein who did way more damage than the arseholes .

Every club has arsehole supporters.

Levein got it far too easy from the support if you ask me.

Haringshairband
2 hours ago, jake said:

Not only have we watched his shite boring snails pace football for the last few years we now have to suffer a season of dull games .

I genuinely hate him.

I actually hate him too. I knew having him in charge would end up in disaster. Ach well he's gone now. Onwards and upwards.

On 07/08/2020 at 19:25, Haringshairband said:

To be fair the sole responsibility for the state of our playing squad should be Levein's.

Exactly!

colinmaroon

I blame Adam and Eve!

If it hadn't been for them, Doncaster wouldn't have come up from the pit of hell.

14 hours ago, Coco said:

It is rare in football for someone to be given the opportunity Levein was.  A near clean slate to start with and an opportunity to change, reorganise, hire, choose himself as manager etc.  

And look on his works, ye mighty, and despair.

All of his disasters - Cathro, Foxy, Daly, MacPhee, Arnott and his poor return from his £4m plus academy spend, hopeless player recruitment and the final insult of being booted out of the league.  What a disaster and it all leads to Levein.

Perfectly summed up Coco!

Randy Marsh
16 hours ago, jake said:

I genuinely hate him.

Same.  I want him invited back to do at half time draw for a match next season.  That way we can give the prick the booing he deserves. 

14 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

I blame Adam and Eve!

If it hadn't been for them, Doncaster wouldn't have come up from the pit of hell.

That snake offered eve the apple.

Pasquale for King
On 08/08/2020 at 12:03, JimmyCant said:

And Good Times of course 

I just CANT, I just CANT control myself.

19 hours ago, jake said:

I genuinely hate him.

My hunch is you are not alone and I reckon you are number 10500 in the queue  of ST holders to kick him in the studs.

Bazzas right boot
On 08/08/2020 at 12:57, John Findlay said:

Always amazes me how little blame players get.

Some Folk need a figure head to hate, not many folk are capable of joined up thinking and having a logical, balanced and coherent train of thought. 

It easy to blame 1 person or 1 thing. 

Politics does this as well. 

Blaming the players does bring you back to the manager, he signs and plays them, so he has blame no doubt. 

However, you then have to look at injuries and such as well, not to mention covid and the vote. 

Easier just to blame one person, CL, Budge etc. 

Certain folk also like to make  it personal, rather than say a person did what he thought was correct, got it wrong and failed.

Shaggng Budge, wanting hibs to beat us, wanting celtic to beat us, hating him. 

It's also important to mention that while we were shite, CL left us 2nd bottom after 11 games, not bottom. 

He can't be soley to blame, it does not make sense. 

Glad he's gone tho, we can move forward and sort the shit show out. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

pennyjambo22
On 08/08/2020 at 17:39, Ex member of the SaS said:

Naw mate no you the OTHER wee guy.

I’m the 5’6 if that is classed as wee from Penicuik and can confirm that it wisnae me either.