Who's next in the JKB "I blame them" list..

CJGJ

Every couple of days up pops a thread blaming someone for the position we find ourselves in

Then on come the posters telling us they were useless, didn't try, making up fake facts or exaggerations just to vent their anger

It does just become sad to read the same things time after time by the same posters on different threads

Perhaps we should just open a thread on every player in advance

Soon be time for the Doyle, White, Morrison etc etc threads even if they hardly played last season......I accept some have to be moved on but is there really need for all the venom that accompanies many posts

(To think there really has not been threads about the number one 'player' factor in our relegation who slipped out of the door very quietly back to his former employer or the disappointing performances of another who has gone back 'home'..both to major clubs)

There are too many to blame and that along with an extreme set of circumstances led to our demise but its not going to change things now

So just move them on where we can, players and others and let us move on because there is nothing else we can do

Frustrated and annoyed I get but is a waste of energy attacking that which will not change.

I think we need a Damour thread, never enough of them to let him know he is absolutely shite and we don't want him.

Edited by Mr 3 Putt

TyphoonJambo
23 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

I think we need a Damour thread, never enough of them to let him know he is absolutely shite and we don't want him.

I won't be suprised to hear that Damour and Perriera were in fact Lochend sleeper agents. In truth the two of them done a hell of a job, take a bow. Twats. 

Castle rock
1 hour ago, Haringshairband said:

To be fair the sole responsibility for the state of our playing squad should be Levein's.

This close thread

The OP is obviously angling for a new Levein thread but I vote Austin Mcphee. He’s from fife and has long hair is my reasoning. One or the other but not both. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The OP is obviously angling for a new Levein thread but I vote Austin Mcphee. He’s from fife and has long hair is my reasoning. One or the other but not both. 

Long(ish) hair is cool.

Fife?

Not so.

2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I won't be suprised to hear that Damour and Perriera were in fact Lochend sleeper agents. In truth the two of them done a hell of a job, take a bow. Twats. 

They have to be. No one turns up to their job and be's that shite. Surely.

Jambof3tornado
32 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

They have to be. No one turns up to their job and be's that shite. Surely.

be's that shite???? 

No idea why I find that so amusing.

25 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

be's that shite???? 

No idea why I find that so amusing.

I figured it out!  Be as that shite or Be's that shite.  :D 

Bazzas right boot

Who to blame? 

Cl was the one, despite not being manager since game 11 and even then we were second bottom not bottom. 

The players at times weren't to blame as it was CL who managed and motivated them wrong, but once he went they were all mostly shite. 

Budge for sticking with CL, despite 2 manager changes. 

Foh for not kicking Budge out? 

Stendel? 

The scouts? 

The medical staff? 

The fans for being too critical, booing too much  and not getting behind the team, or the fans for not being critical enough and getting Budge out and booing loud enough? 

Robbie? 

Cathro? 

Osh, Djoum, isma, Clare... Prince 

The corners not being filled in? 

Romanov for leaving us in the shite and us needing Budge in the first place? 

Hibs for being shite and not pushing us enough? 

:seething:

Edited by Smith's right boot

I'm with the OP, can't we all just get along? And if we can't, then a football forum certainly isn't the place to discuss...

...erm football.

tenor.gif?itemid=7227415

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Who to blame? 

Cl was the one, despite not being manager since game 11 and even then we were second bottom not bottom. 

The players at times weren't to blame as it was CL who managed and motivated them wrong, but once he went they were all mostly shite. 

Stendel? 

The scouts? 

The medical staff? 

The fans for being too critical, booing too much  and not getting behind the team, or the fans for not being critical enough and getting Budge out and booing loud enough? 

Robbie? 

Cathro? 

:seething:Image result for thermometer pic

:) 

I blame the signings we’re being linked to. Clearly not good enough or have had an injury once in their life. 

I also blame Anne Budge for not holding out for seven figure transfer fees on players who helped us to be so poor last year. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

I blame the signings we’re being linked to. Clearly not good enough or have had an injury once in their life. 

I also blame Anne Budge for not holding out for seven figure transfer fees on players who helped us to be so poor last year. 

I blame our next manager. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I blame CJGJ for being an obstinate dullard. :( 

😂

48 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I blame the OP

😆

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I blame it on the boogie. 

Don’t blame it on the sunshine 

Kenneth Dubeke
49 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Who to blame? 

Stendel? 

The scouts? 

The medical staff? 

Robbie? 

Cathro? 

:seething:

Paragraphs are a dated concept. 

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Who's next in the JKB "I blame them" list..

75% Levein and 25% Ann Budge.

Levein has least been banished but AB is still hanging around. She should have done the honourable thing and resigned when the court case went against us.

She's used up all of her good will from me after saving the club with her gutless decision to give Levein so long at the helm. 

I'm really unimpressed with re-employing Neilson as well if I'm being honest. :laugh:

Gillsland jack

Be careful what you wish for pal, Anne Budge has done a very good job so far, yes she has made a few mistakes but we don't have to look too far back in our history to see what the alternatives offered, I was pleased she took on Doncaster and Co because never before did we have a chairman/woman willing to do so.

I can go back to the late seventies all the regular relegations and into the early eighties when the club was skint, we had nobody that could attract wealthy benefactors for example, Wallace Mercer came along and got the truck out the ditch but it was only through his clever selection of manager and signing quality youngsters that we started to see an improvement.

Anne Budge is a very safe pair of hands and I'm sure the majority of seasoned Hearts supporters would agree with me, please don't drive her out of the club with all the negativity on here.

2 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

Be careful what you wish for pal, Anne Budge has done a very good job so far, yes she has made a few mistakes but we don't have to look too far back in our history to see what the alternatives offered, I was pleased she took on Doncaster and Co because never before did we have a chairman/woman willing to do so.

I can go back to the late seventies all the regular relegations and into the early eighties when the club was skint, we had nobody that could attract wealthy benefactors for example, Wallace Mercer came along and got the truck out the ditch but it was only through his clever selection of manager and signing quality youngsters that we started to see an improvement.

Anne Budge is a very safe pair of hands and I'm sure the majority of seasoned Hearts supporters would agree with me, please don't drive her out of the club with all the negativity on here.

Let that sink in and compare it to now. Budge done brilliantly saving the club but her decision making in recent years has been total shit. She’s not beyond criticism and we don’t live in the past. Everyone at the club needs to be accountable and do their job including Ann. 

7 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

We have been relegated in her tenure, that does not equate to ‘a very good job’. Yes she has done some very good things for the club, but the football side (the most important side) has been an utter shambles for the last 3 and a half years and she has overseen this. 

Edited by karipidis

3 minutes ago, karipidis said:

We have been relegated in her tenure, that does not equate to ‘a very good job’. Yes she has done some very good things for the club, but the football side (the most important side) has been an utter shambles for the last 3 and a half years and she has overseen this. 

We were not relegated boss. Small point.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
13 hours ago, CJGJ said:

(To think there really has not been threads about the number one 'player' factor in our relegation who slipped out of the door very quietly back to his former employer or the disappointing performances of another who has gone back 'home'..both to major clubs)

I assume Joel Perreira is one of the players you're referring to here, there's been plenty threads about how useless he was tbf. 

I can't think who the other one is? 

1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

We were not relegated boss. Small point.

Fair point, and I do believe we wouldn’t have gone down. Should have said ‘we were bottom and 4 points adrift after 30 games’.

3 hours ago, cosanostra said:

75% Levein and 25% Ann Budge.

Levein has least been banished but AB is still hanging around. She should have done the honourable thing and resigned when the court case went against us.

She's used up all of her good will from me after saving the club with her gutless decision to give Levein so long at the helm. 

I'm really unimpressed with re-employing Neilson as well if I'm being honest. :laugh:

To be honest Id rather have Neilson as manager than face another Russian roulette random choice. 
Cathro / Levein / McFee / Stendell.

I genuinely believe if we had got it wrong again then many may just of had enough.  Neilson is as safe a bet as we could hope for

Edited by 1971fozzy

1 minute ago, karipidis said:

Fair point, and I do believe we wouldn’t have gone down. Should have said ‘we were bottom and 4 points adrift after 30 games’.

We’ll never know K. But I was never a fan of the payment system for the players. I just think AB was ill advised in the matter and has been left carrying the can.

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

I blame the man-babies on here for everything. 

I just spat out my dummy laughing! Thanks.

Gillsland jack

We did not get relegated we got shafted by Doncaster and Co!!!...Stendel was starting to make a difference, a certain football ground down Leith way emptying out on 65 minutes is an example of that.

The football side has been a shambles but lets look at the decision making process when she employed her first manager, Club legend, former international player and manager, as a business woman with no real knowledge of football , you can surely if you are reasonable about it see why she appointed CL, the fact that he then betrayed that trust and took the absolute piss for three years hardly anybody would have expected that, particularly after his first spell.

She has got shot of him and brought JJ on to the board, she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The worst thing about the blame list is:

It's

so

very

long

and 

full

of 

shite

players

shite

managers

shite

DOFs

shite

Chairpersons

shite

league

CEOs

and

shite

lists.

It is rare in football for someone to be given the opportunity Levein was.  A near clean slate to start with and an opportunity to change, reorganise, hire, choose himself as manager etc.  

And look on his works, ye mighty, and despair.

All of his disasters - Cathro, Foxy, Daly, MacPhee, Arnott and his poor return from his £4m plus academy spend, hopeless player recruitment and the final insult of being booted out of the league.  What a disaster and it all leads to Levein.

doctor jambo
32 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

See to be fair, she put up a loan.

She got it back .

The loan was less than her brother took out of hearts over her tenure.

So her family made millions from the club in net gain. 
She has also overseen the squandering of tens of millions of FOH cash ie our money and overseen “relegation” and legal battles and defeat in those.

So five years on, her family better off,

us back in the championship and the fans an eight figure sum down to boot.

24 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I assume Joel Perreira is one of the players you're referring to here, there's been plenty threads about how useless he was tbf. 

I can't think who the other one is? 

Meshino possibly?

Rick Sanchez

I'm not sure I blame MacPhee, he secured us some top players on paper. I've always blamed Levein, Daly and Fox. The jobs for the boys culture that overseen a terrible atmosphere, lack of coaching and part time contracts. What Levein was doing as overseer in the academy while leaving training to those pricks, I don't know.

And the failure to adequately replace Jon McLaughlin. All that and a sprinkle of injuries = ⬇️.

17 minutes ago, Coco said:

It is rare in football for someone to be given the opportunity Levein was.  A near clean slate to start with and an opportunity to change, reorganise, hire, choose himself as manager etc.  

And look on his works, ye mighty, and despair.

All of his disasters - Cathro, Foxy, Daly, MacPhee, Arnott and his poor return from his £4m plus academy spend, hopeless player recruitment and the final insult of being booted out of the league.  What a disaster and it all leads to Levein.

Effective and successful leaders recruit and encourage talented people, give them what they need, and let them get on with it.

Levein didn't recruit a single person who wasn't a yes-man, and by the time Cathro left nobody decent wanted the job, and even Billy Davies turned his nose up when he saw the set up.

Levein had the safest job in British football, but his fragile ego got in the way of success and his reputation is rightly in tatters.

Although Budge deserves criticism too, eg "I won't have to sack him, Craig will know when it's time to go" :vrface:

Selkirkhmfc1874

All this been done to death ! A think it's time to move on and concentrate on the future now , nothing can change the past so let it go 

Nookie Bear
14 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Every couple of days up pops a thread blaming someone for the position we find ourselves in

Then on come the posters telling us they were useless, didn't try, making up fake facts or exaggerations just to vent their anger

It does just become sad to read the same things time after time by the same posters on different threads

Perhaps we should just open a thread on every player in advance

Soon be time for the Doyle, White, Morrison etc etc threads even if they hardly played last season......I accept some have to be moved on but is there really need for all the venom that accompanies many posts

There are too many to blame and that along with an extreme set of circumstances led to our demise but its not going to change things now

So just move them on where we can, players and others and let us move on because there is nothing else we can do

Frustrated and annoyed I get but is a waste of energy attacking that which will not change.

Relegation?

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Don’t blame it on the sunshine 

Has to be done! 

Moonlight? 

Rick Sanchez

Makes you wonder if Robbie has ever picked up the phone to Levein since. Can see him getting on better with JJ.

10 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

I'm with the OP, can't we all just get along? And if we can't, then a football forum certainly isn't the place to discuss...

...erm football.

tenor.gif?itemid=7227415

Exactly. Let's just not discuss anything to do with the team again, on a forum for talking about the team. That ok with you OP?