Ethernet signal Splitter

hughesie27

I have a 20m long Ethernet going from Livingroom router upstairs into a PlayStation.

I have a WiFi signal in that room but it is not great or reliable and was wondering if there was a little adapter I could by which could split the ethernet into 2 or 3 other devices? I have seen one on amazon however it cannot let all connected devices access the Web at the same time which is essential. 

Does such a thing exist? I know I could buy a WiFi booster which I do have already downstairs but I'm looking to make use of the 200mb speeds I have and not the downgraded 20-30mbs I get from the booster.

Cheers! 

yes you can buy a network switch relatively cheap. You just plug your cable into that which effectively gives access to all other devices plugged into the switch. One cable as your uplink then the other ports can all be used. I'll have a look on Amazon for prices

yeah looked on ebay and you can buy a switch for around £10. Just make sure you check the speeds you require, if you have more than 100mb bandwidth in your home buy a 1000gb switch

1 hour ago, The jj era said:

yes you can buy a network switch relatively cheap. You just plug your cable into that which effectively gives access to all other devices plugged into the switch. One cable as your uplink then the other ports can all be used. I'll have a look on Amazon for prices

57 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

As above, a network switch is what you're looking for. Something like this. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HP5TN4S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_mEtlFb9F1MK8K

Cheers lads that looks like exactly what I am after.