Dikamona

Another Robbo

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Kilmarnock just tweeted hes our soldier now. 

Seems we have got under some skin 

MarkDevriesScores4

Good guy who had genuine love for hearts.  Appreciated his honest words at the start of lockdown. Gave his all when asked. We need better quality though so I wish him the best. Hope he smashes a few hobos this season. 

Two great performances against Hibs but I remember him mostly for missing an absolute sitter to equalise against Killie at home.

Ibrahim Tall

Given how well the likes of McHattie, Carrick and Robinson turned out for them I’m surprised they’re rushing to go for another player we’ve let go. 😅

queensferryjambo

Liked him. He tried really hard. Magic in the 3-1 win at Easter Road.

Saying that he struggled to get a game for one of our worst Hearts defenses in memory. 

Good luck to him.

fabienleclerq

I liked him, with better players etc around him he is more than comfortable at spfl level. 

ToadKiller Dog

No problem with him moving on ,decent guy who gives 100% ,haven't a clue how good he can be as he never played many games in a row .

I would say one of those players who's concentration goes at time .

We are clearly clearing out ,we have no choice budget wise ,plus I get why some want to move on as due to no real football until oct .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

24 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Covered himself in glory as he flapped his way back against the St Mirren huddie leading to their goal in our last game. 

10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Dear Kilmarnock...you're welcome to him.  Cheers.

Yeah

upgotheheads
7 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I liked him, with better players etc around him he is more than comfortable at spfl level. 

Yup. He was better than some who were getting more games. I always thought he could have done a job up front. Him and Uche together would have been a sight to see.

Can’t believe some people are slagging him off. We really do have some ar**holes in our fan base.  He did a shift; loved being a jambo; ended his contract early to save us money; and then Killie offered him a contract which he needs to support his family. All the best  jambo soldier 

9 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Give it a ****ing rest.  

This. I'm not even that regular a poster on here but he's so bloody predictable.  I doubt anyone gives a toss that we let dikamona go and he's now at Killie. How that makes us a laughing stock is a mystery to me..... 

bajthejambo

That's a decent move for him considering he was back up for the majority of his time with us. A trier and a good guy by all accounts. Thanks for the performances against Hibs. 

gashauskis9
12 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

This. I'm not even that regular a poster on here but he's so bloody predictable.  I doubt anyone gives a toss that we let dikamona go and he's now at Killie. How that makes us a laughing stock is a mystery to me..... 

The fact that we let him go and yet Killie found the need to take a dig at us on Twitter makes them more of a laughing stock imo.  

23 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

The fact that we let him go and yet Killie found the need to take a dig at us on Twitter makes them more of a laughing stock imo.  

Agreed. Pretty pathetic trying to create a rivalry that doesn't exist. Killie don't even register on our radar. Absolutely insignificant to most of the hearts support.