Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

Ex member of the SaS
3 hours ago, Flimsy said:

After all the chat from Iain Blair about little room for manoeuvre with fixtures, I already predict the season will not finish on time. Two years in the Championship for Hearts, if the other clubs have anything to do with it.

Been saying this for weeks, They will find any reason to deny promotion and we will suffer.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

Ex member of the SaS
22 minutes ago, john5698 said:

According to STV news it is now two players that have tested positive.

They will come out with some P!sh about a false positive and say they can still play their games. 

26 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Surely if their game is called off on Saturday their midweek game and next weekends game  will need to be called off as well ? 

Absolutely embarrassing for Scottish football , one week in 😂

There is no way the Scottish Government can allow Aberdeen to travel outwith the 5 miles, if that happens everyone else will simply join in!

Ex member of the SaS

Has it been mentioned. There is a five mile travel restriction zone around Aberdeen so how can the team leave for their next game,without breaking that limit?

What an unmitigated disaster. Players swanning about pubs like it's normal times. 

We will never get rid of this virus with this mentality. 

I await with baited breath whether the SPFL, Aberdeen and the authorities do a Cummings here. 

indianajones
2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Has it been mentioned. There is a five mile travel restriction zone around Aberdeen so how can the team leave for their next game,without breaking that limit?

You can still go to work. The 5 mile thing is recreational. 

Really don't understand how it's all working. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

There is no way the Scottish Government can allow Aberdeen to travel outwith the 5 miles, if that happens everyone else will simply join in!

3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Leicester got away with it when the town went back into lockdown. Hopefully the SG will step in seeing as there’s actually players who’ve tested positive. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

You can still go to work. The 5 mile thing is recreational. 

Really don't understand how it's all working. 

Not if you and your workmates have tested positive though.

4 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

What an unmitigated disaster. Players swanning about pubs like it's normal times. 

We will never get rid of this virus with this mentality. 

I await with baited breath whether the SPFL, Aberdeen and the authorities do a Cummings here. 

they are more likely to just put their fingers in their ears and go lalalalalalala hoping it goes away

If its 2 so far. They surely will need the whole team to have a further test tomorrow and hopefully get results first thing Saturday morning 

Unbelievable. Two players testing positive that is a disaster. Games have to be called off. 

coatbridgejambo
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Where is our resident sheep worrier to tell us we have it all wrong?

Was just thinking the same thing.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

BBC reporting Aberdeen have suspended training for two weeks. No way can they play St J.

Oh dear. 

How sad. 

What a shame. 

29 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

It’s their job 

The Future's Maroon

Players flaunting the rules, points deduction or fine....maybe exclude the feckers from the league.

How many matches need to be called off...three?

Love it, take yer medicine ya Velcro glove wearing bar stewards 😁

SuperstarSteve

Our club was punished due to a guy in China apparently eating a bat and causing an outbreak. We were punished for that. 

Aberdeen just put the safety of everybody at risk and they likely  won’t even get a slap on the wrist.

2 players have tested positive and anyone that’s been in contact with them need to be quarantined, regardless of any future negative tests before the weekend. If enough players have been in contact they need to be handed 3-0 losses for every game they can’t take part in due to their own stupidity. Claiming the rest of the players have negative tests doesn’t matter a jot untill 14 days have passed. 

Edited by SuperstarSteve

1 minute ago, Hesh said:

It’s their job 

Eh!

The Gov cannot afford to lose control of the situation and absolutely will if footballers are allowed an exception for no damn good reason! There are enough nutters in normal life happy to take the risk for them and you!

For starters, footballers are not renowned for their brainpower and are almost guaranteed to have burst the 'bubble' and are not reliable to isolate, case already proven!

It will not take too much more to shut down footie again, just like Aberdeen pubs!

Thought Police

The pessimist in me says that the league will end up voided after more spikes in the coming months, and Hearts will end up in the bottom tier for two years.

Would be the icing on the ******* cake.

1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

The pessimist in me says that the league will end up voided after more spikes in the coming months, and Hearts will end up in the bottom tier for two years.

Would be the icing on the ******* cake.

SPFL should be able to force teams to play every second day.

Fulfilling the fixtures used to be the number one priority for football authorities. 

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

some sheep fans blaming Sturgeon for letting pubs open

Yeah

Players have to go when pubs are open. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Year.

yip a packed soul bar in Aberdeen is where i believe players where spotted

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

yip a packed soul bar in Aberdeen is where i believe players where spotted

I would like to see the guidance for players. 

A Shoreditch Heart
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Year.

you couldn't make it up really - what an absolute embarrassment 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I would like to see the guidance for players. 

surely the basic guidance is stay away from pubs and crowds

2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

surely the basic guidance is stay away from pubs and crowds

That's a notice of complaint from SFA then.

Jeopardising the whole league. 

Edited by Mikey1874

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

That's a notice of complaint from SFA then.

Jeopardising the whole league. 

yep

allystrachan
26 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

I too doubt the season will finish, all we can do is make sure we are on top if it's called.

I agree with this. We must make sure we are top from the first week so if there is any end to the league we have a pretty good argument to get promoted. (Although we will probably get shafted by the SPFL anyway)

No way they can keep us down a precedent has been set. There will be no vote just follow the same model. It’s not like they could deny us through arbitration. They will have bigger things to worry about anyway as if the league cannot play until October were will this leave the Sky contract. Aberdeen will just have to take their Medicine to coin a phrase. 

Another Robbo
31 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

I too doubt the season will finish, all we can do is make sure we are on top if it's called.

We need to quickly change our team name to AAA Heart of Midlothian. 

Pasquale for King
45 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Was just thinking the same thing.

Getting tested probably 😱😜?!?!

Blackshades

Hearing from an Aberdeen mate one is a Scottish international center half the other one has the same surname as one of our benefactors allegedly.

Pasquale for King

Someone somewhere should be getting their arse booted, either the club didn’t explain the bubble properly or the players ignored it. 

NaturalOrder74

This is just the start could have just as easily been anywhere else IMO, won’t be long till other places are set back to square one again the years a complete write off 

Blackshades
3 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

This is just the start could have just as easily been anywhere else IMO, won’t be long till other places are set back to square one again the years a complete write off 

Yes I've seen photos of rangers players doing the exact same in Glasgow city centre a week past saturday

38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

SPFL should be able to force teams to play every second day.

Fulfilling the fixtures used to be the number one priority for football authorities. 

Even players with long-term lung damage?

Nobody knows how any infected individual is going to respond!

There is a fair chance someone's squad will be decimated by an outbreak............I'm not even going to say it!

47 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Other clubs will be raging with Aberdeen.

SFA Complance Officer will be expected to issue some sort of notice. 

No teams going to be sanctioned unless proof of blatant flaunting of the rules.

willie wallace

The thing that amazes me most about this story if true is the fact that they were out at all on Sat.night having just lost the first game of the season to the hated enemy.

Apologies if it was not Sat.night

Brave Hearts

Will be interesting to hear Dick Gordung and Wullie Mullet on Sportsound bleat about these shenanigans going on with their beloved sheep and them threaten the season before it’s really started