£155,244

novoman

£155,244 is this months contribution from our heroes in the stands and beyond.

outstanding amount and £17,229 more than last months total. 

Well done everyone.

We don’t do walking away  🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Dagger Is Back
5 minutes ago, novoman said:

Well done everyone.

👏

Hope you’re well buddy

Aye, but the ledges will drop off likesay... lol.

Thats an incredible figure. When can we get Project Mercer 2.0 underway? 

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

14 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Ron the Con will be looking over the city  bewildered. 

In his mind a vote against reconstruction would finish us . 

Tried to buy us first. Saw the support and the money we give to our club. Thought he could do the same at his second choice... Farmer obviously kept the fact that they are dirty scaffy wankers who don’t like giving money to their club a secret.

Almost £2 million a season invested by our own fans. And that's before a season ticket is bought, a balls been kicked etc. :smugger:

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Oh dear.  This will just make our adversaries like the SPFL hate us all the more.

Brilliant.

Excellent work again. I'm beginning to love it more when we're hated. It just makes us stronger and more united. FTH/SPFL/SFA.

54 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Tried to buy us first. Saw the support and the money we give to our club. Thought he could do the same at his second choice... Farmer obviously kept the fact that they are dirty scaffy wankers who don’t like giving money to their club a secret.

:greatpost:

17 minutes ago, Locky said:

Almost £2 million a season invested by our own fans. And that's before a season ticket is bought, a balls been kicked etc. :smugger:

There is not an owner on the planet who would pump that sort of cash in to Hearts, unless they wanted something in return, or their money back with interest. We need to recognise this, and not entertain any nonsense from prospective buyers going forwards. That really is the bar that we’ve (Budge too) set for ourselves. Any potential buyer would need to prove that they could put more than that in, and not be expecting it back or any of our assets in return. Can’t ever see that being the case, so we need to recognise that.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think the number will go down. 

Sadly there will be many people out of work soon, week after week the situation is getting worse 

Dagger Is Back
7 hours ago, novoman said:

All good here Mr Dagger,

raring to go ,catch up soon mucker.

Likewise matey. Will be great to see all the lads again 

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Oh dear.  This will just make our adversaries like the SPFL hate us all the more.

Brilliant.

Win, win

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Sadly there will be many people out of work soon, week after week the situation is getting worse 

There's always one Victor Meldrew.

Footballfirst
9 hours ago, novoman said:

Well done everyone.

Just to clarify. Is that figure the amount pledged or the amount handed over to the club, which has been reported elsewhere as £150,000?

FOH does need cash to operate itself so it would not surprise me if the £5,244 was retained.

I think this number will go up. 

With everything happening. I don't think our finances are so obvious. All we have is the compensation claim. But they are bad. Maybe get some more info on that.

Also there are still a lot triggers for fans to back the club coming up. The gloating by the SPFL and other clubs. The media. Some good news stories from Hearts. More from James Anderson. 

And most of all is the boycott. I pretty much trust the people on here. Loads of people are said they are putting the away ticket money into FoH.

£200,000 a month is possible by the end of the year. 

44 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Just to clarify. Is that figure the amount pledged or the amount handed over to the club, which has been reported elsewhere as £150,000?

FOH does need cash to operate itself so it would not surprise me if the £5,244 was retained.

Taken from the total the latest amount which is £10,537,301

and subtracted the previous monthly amount   ..£10,382,057

Gave me the figure of £155,244 

All the figures are taken from the foundation of Hearts main page.

Not  sure about monies that might be retained or whether their original statement was just a rounded off figure. 

Hope this helps 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

There's always one Victor Meldrew.

More realistic John. Country still seems to be in a bit of denial what is actually happening 

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

More realistic John. Country still seems to be in a bit of denial what is actually happening 

If all the people saying they will donate away tickets to FoH then it's only going one way.

Not everyone is losing money. A lot of people are better off. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

If all the people saying they will donate away tickets to FoH then it's only going one way.

Not everyone is losing money. A lot of people are better off. 

Full economic crisis is not yet reached. 

Also worth remembering lots of one off payment in that figure. 

It goes up and down FOH freely admit this.

5 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

There is not an owner on the planet who would pump that sort of cash in to Hearts, unless they wanted something in return, or their money back with interest. We need to recognise this, and not entertain any nonsense from prospective buyers going forwards. That really is the bar that we’ve (Budge too) set for ourselves. Any potential buyer would need to prove that they could put more than that in, and not be expecting it back or any of our assets in return. Can’t ever see that being the case, so we need to recognise that.

If mad businessman wanted to donate that would be fine, but that's unlikely. Yeah I agree that if possible, this is the model clubs should follow. That figure will only increase too once we've fully bought the club and start to see how it works.

5 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Well Anderson and his mates have put a significant amount more in with no strings attached so that’s slightly in correct, doesn’t take away from the fact that 2m a year from fans on top of season tickets etc is an incredible amount 

38 minutes ago, campbell said:

Well Anderson and his mates have put a significant amount more in with no strings attached so that’s slightly in correct, doesn’t take away from the fact that 2m a year from fans on top of season tickets etc is an incredible amount 

Nah, it’s correct. Anderson is not our owner. He has ploughed money in because he likes the way HMFC under Budge have conducted themselves. No interest in owning a football club himself, as far as we are aware.

1 hour ago, Locky said:

If mad businessman wanted to donate that would be fine, but that's unlikely. Yeah I agree that if possible, this is the model clubs should follow. That figure will only increase too once we've fully bought the club and start to see how it works.

That’s it, exactly. Worries me that there were folk seriously discussing previous bids and interest. Unless they are willing to stump up £2m p/a with no strings attached, then GTF imo.

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

As Mikey said though. Some of us are actually better off. I think we will plateau somewhere a bit higher than we were, but not at the highest point we reach.

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Nah, it’s correct. Anderson is not our owner. He has ploughed money in because he likes the way HMFC under Budge have conducted themselves. No interest in owning a football club himself, as far as we are aware.

I’m fully aware he’s not our owner but the fact that someone wants to just plough money in and not own a club suggests there are people who are out there that do want to own a club and out 2m plus in, I was merely showing that it is a possibility 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
36 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

As Mikey said though. Some of us are actually better off. I think we will plateau somewhere a bit higher than we were, but not at the highest point we reach.

A lot of one off payments may be misleading but I hope not.

6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I think this number will go up. 

With everything happening. I don't think our finances are so obvious. All we have is the compensation claim. But they are bad. Maybe get some more info on that.

Also there are still a lot triggers for fans to back the club coming up. The gloating by the SPFL and other clubs. The media. Some good news stories from Hearts. More from James Anderson. 

And most of all is the boycott. I pretty much trust the people on here. Loads of people are said they are putting the away ticket money into FoH.

£200,000 a month is possible by the end of the year. 

8 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I prefer Mikey's post.

56 minutes ago, campbell said:

I’m fully aware he’s not our owner but the fact that someone wants to just plough money in and not own a club suggests there are people who are out there that do want to own a club and out 2m plus in, I was merely showing that it is a possibility 

I’m not having a go, I’m merely pointing out the important distinction between the two scenarios:

#1 - Someone pumping money in to a business that they think is operating in an ethical and community minded way, from a fund set up for that purpose.

#2 - Someone who would buy a club and fling money at it to win titles and cups, and not expect anything in return, nor accumulate debt for the club.

I stand by the point I made. We would absolutely struggle to find someone who wanted to buy us and do #2 of the above. ^^

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I’m not having a go, I’m merely pointing out the important distinction between the two scenarios:

#1 - Someone pumping money in to a business that they think is operating in an ethical and community minded way, from a fund set up for that purpose.

#2 - Someone who would buy a club and fling money at it to win titles and cups, and not expect anything in return, nor accumulate debt for the club.

I stand by the point I made. We would absolutely struggle to find someone who wanted to buy us and do #2 of the above. ^^

Fair enough, we see it differently 

Japan Jambo

My direct debit for Hearts TV just went through this week. It's strange how if that had happened in any other sphere of business I'd be ticked off - instead I just shrugged and thought good let's get on with the rebuild.

Dunfermline (a) 21st Nov 

Raith Rovers (a) 19th Dec 

Dundee  (a) 2nd Jan 

Ayr Utd  (a)  6th  Feb 

Q o South   (a) 13 Feb  

Dunfermline (a) 3rd April 

Raith Rovers (a) 30th April 

these are the games that most people on here are hinting at not attending. 

Hopefully a good few will get changed to a fri night and we can enjoy them “away down in Gorgie” 

also expect to see see a spike in contributions to the FoH around these times. 

Everyone to their own, but these clubs will not be seeing my maroon pounds.

l will be going up to Inverness on Feb 27th  for a long weekend thou. . 🇱🇻🍺🍻🇱🇻

Undecided about Morton , Alloa and Arbroath yet. 

12 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I will pay more to help compensate,but I think you may be right regarding lost jobs

Edited by systemx

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, novoman said:

Dunfermline (a) 21st Nov 

Dundee  (a) 2nd Jan 

Ayr Utd  (a)  6th  Feb 

Q o South   (a) 13 Feb  

Hopefully a good few will get changed to a fri night and we can enjoy them “away down in Gorgie” 

Alloa. Biggest ***** of the lot

pettigrewsstylist
14 hours ago, novoman said:

Dunfermline (a) 21st Nov 

Dundee  (a) 2nd Jan 

Ayr Utd  (a)  6th  Feb 

Q o South   (a) 13 Feb  

Raith and Dunfermline away twice. All the more space to taste those leopard tears.