Boycott National Team

Diadora Van Basten

Diadora Van Basten

If SFA give us anything other than a suspended fine then our fans should avoid supporting the national team.

If Hearts players want to play for the national team that’s fine.

slashishere

Boycott - seriously do people really think we're going to get fans in stadiums this year?

The kids will go back to school next week, covid cases will rise and further relaxation of measures will not happen where not necessary in order to sustain having kids at schools.

It's not necessary to open football stadiums in the grand scheme of things.so you don't have to worry about boycotting any games (all imo of course!)

Instead of punishing us and Partick, they should be punishing themselves.  Our national side is an utter laughing stock and has been for a very long time.

My respect for them is precisely zero.

15 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

If SFA give us anything other than a suspended fine then our fans should avoid supporting the national team.

I now have absolutely no interest in anything to do with the SFA or SPFL apart from Hearts!

If we get punished we should withdraw from this years scottish cup. After all the the sfa are backing the spfl ending the season

Diadora Van Basten
2 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

If we get punished we should withdraw from this years scottish cup. After all the the sfa are backing the spfl ending the season

Kind of hurts us though boycotting the National team sends a message that we don’t want to do what most teams fans do and come together to support the nations team as they have treated us unfairly and we aren’t moving on.

mulleted_jambo

If I didn’t like the people in charge of hearts I wouldn’t stop supporting them so why would I stop supporting my country??

what a load of nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Kind of hurts us though boycotting the National team sends a message that we don’t want to do what most teams fans do and come together to support the nations team as they have treated us unfairly and we aren’t moving on.

TBH  if scotland were playing in my garden I'd buy blackout curtains. Lost interest in the national team when we started playing lower league English born players with a scottish granny before players born and bred in scotland

I’ll never watch a Scotland game again. They’re an embarrassment anyway. I’ll never watch another Scottish match that does not involve Hearts. Not even the biggest club match in the universe. Zero interest now. Petty as ****.

been here before

How long has it been since this was lqst done?

Couple of days?

Not as long as a week surely.

At least its somewhere new for the ubers to froth and outJambo each other I suppose.

Nucky Thompson

Gave up on the NT years ago after a Lithuania game. Some Hibs tossers were screaming dirty Hearts bassa at Miko every few minutes. They knew I was a Jambo.

I ended up turning round and telling them to shut it or someone was getting a punch in the mouth. 

Never heard a peep again

28 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

I’ll never watch a Scotland game again. They’re an embarrassment anyway. I’ll never watch another Scottish match that does not involve Hearts. Not even the biggest club match in the universe. Zero interest now. Petty as ****.

Should probably take up darts then in that case.  Just don’t follow MGV or Anderson. 

Scotland make the Euros you’ll 100% watch it :lol: 

Edited by Last Laff

been here before
9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Gave up on the NT years ago after a Lithuania game. Some Hibs tossers were screaming dirty Hearts bassa at Miko every few minutes. They knew I was a Jambo.

I ended up turning round and telling them to shut it or someone was getting a punch in the mouth. 

Never heard a peep again

Probably laughed themselves to death.

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Probably laughed themselves to death.

Oh sticking up for your wee Hibs nationalist pals :lol:

been here before

Nah more along the lines of if we're sitting there booing a Hibs player to wind up an obvious Hibs supporter in the crowd and said gimp turned round and told us "to shut it or someone would be getting a punch in the mouth", we'd juat pish ourselves laughing at him and carry on.

You bang on with whatever it is you're slavering about though.

20 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Should probably take up darts then in that case.  Just don’t follow MGV or Anderson. 

Hilarious.

Just now, buzzbomb said:

Yeah that’s right. Jog on.

Nae bother Tyson :lol: block me and add me to your boycott list cheers. 

Edited by Last Laff

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Indeed, should be doing it anyway no matter what happens tomorrow. Don’t know what’s more embarrassing the team or the fans.

Салатные палочки
50 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

If we do make the Euros it will be because the adapted it to make it easier for utterly shite teams to qualify, which is the only way we will ever qualify for anything ever again. 

Nucky Thompson
45 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nah more along the lines of if we're sitting there booing a Hibs player to wind up an obvious Hibs supporter in the crowd and said gimp turned round and told us "to shut it or someone would be getting a punch in the mouth", we'd juat pish ourselves laughing at him and carry on.

You bang on with whatever it is you're slavering about though.

No wonder the National team support is pitiful if there are nuggets there trying to wind up their own supporters.

Going by the shit you've just posted, it's you that's the slaver

31 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

If we do make the Euros it will be because the adapted it to make it easier for utterly shite teams to qualify, which is the only way we will ever qualify for anything ever again. 

You say that like it’s a bad thing?  We make it nobody will give a shit about the way we qualified and you would have to be extremely narrow minded and pig headed to be Scottish and not watch the games especially against England and watch songs of praise or cricket instead. 

been here before
28 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

No wonder the National team support is pitiful if there are nuggets there trying to wind up their own supporters.

Going by the shit you've just posted, it's you that's the slaver

And genuine nuggets like you threatening to punch folk in the mouth.

Still at least it gave you the chance to sound the hardman on a messageboard.

Edited by been here before

There's something very familiar about this thread. 

De javuing all over the shop here. 

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Still at least it gave you the chance to sound the hardman on a messageboard.

Aye that's exactly what I was trying to do :lol:

Not supporting Scotland is the kind of thing Hobos, Smeltic and Rangers indulge in for their own dubious bigoted reasons. Let’s not go down that road.

kingantti1874

Not an issue for me, in all honesty - i don’t even like Scotland . Renton was right.. it’s like living in some grey purgatory 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not an issue for me, in all honesty - i don’t even like Scotland . Renton was right.. it’s like living in some grey purgatory 

Ftfy

There’s better entertainment reading the spat between Been Here Before and Nucky Thomson. Much more entertaining than watching Scotland for sure. Even poor African nations, where they play in the street barefoot, would tear us a new one these days. 

Chipping in my tuppenceworth then i seriously hope Israel turn over Scotland home and away. Will never ever shout for the Scotland football team until the weegie mafia that run the show are brought to book...and that will never happen!