Richard Gordon

jake

8 minutes ago, jake said:

Ban him from Tynecastle the sneering little creep.

No idea what he has done now to annoy the OP but he is top of my dislike list. He turns everything into a sneer fest and gets them all acting like giggling school girls when Hearts are mentioned. Years ago I thought he would go places as a presenter but hes a jester now. Correct me if I am wrong did he not have a profile on here many moons ago ?

Edited by Heartbeat

Adam_the_legend
12 minutes ago, jake said:

Ban him from Tynecastle the sneering little creep.

Agree with the sentiment but what’s he done to rile you so?

Sportsound was in tonight’s I’m assuming he came out with more nasty pish. The fact I can’t listen to that show because of him (in particular) I can’t confirm. He’s a toad

Randy Marsh

Oddball of a guy.  Seems to have a strong dislike for Hearts.   Probably a bit bitter that his team haven't won the Scottish Cup for 30 years.  That and the fact Pittodrie is a crumbling sithole. 

Edited by Randy Marsh

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sportsound won't be at Tynecastle much for the foreseeable future so I don't think we need to worry about banning him. What we should be doing is withdrawing co-operation from their shit show.

Doctor FinnBarr
34 minutes ago, Heartbeat said:

No idea what he has done now to annoy the OP but he is top of my dislike list. He turns everything into a sneer fest and gets them all acting like giggling school girls when Hearts are mentioned. Years ago I thought he would go places as a presenter but hes a jester now. Correct me if I am wrong did he not have a profile on here many moons ago ?

Are you not thinking of Ewan Cameron?

Diadora Van Basten

I think the issue of relegating Hearts and Partick Thistle has been very decisive and I have no time for anyone who is of the opinion that we deserved to be relegated. At the top of this list would be Richard Gordon and is no surprise that he is gloating today. 

2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Are you not thinking of Ewan Cameron?

Yes I know he did but just got this vague memory of Dick Gordon being outed

33 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Have you heard the sneering rat on the radio?

46 minutes ago, smiler said:

Elaborate? 

Does he even go to Tynecastle? 

When he visited it after our rebuild he sneered at the comms.

He sneers every opportunity.

Every discussion.

29 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Sportsound was in tonight’s I’m assuming he came out with more nasty pish. The fact I can’t listen to that show because of him (in particular) I can’t confirm. He’s a toad

I cant listen to sport sound anymore.

Ban him .

His disrespect is beyond it.

Absolute effing creepy little rank.

SectionDJambo

By the sounds of it, and I stopped tuning in to his amateur hours weeks ago, he’s not helping his situation, should he be required to sit in full view in years to come.

It could make his teenage experience pale into insignificance.

Creeps like him are too afraid to give Celtic and Rangers any of his sneering nonsense, but think that we are fair game.

Always found his recent behaviour very odd. I remember he done a piece in a programme for an Aberdeen game during the Romanov era, and he was talking about how much he loved Tynie, and that he had a lot of respect for us.

No idea what's changed.

Doctor FinnBarr
24 minutes ago, Heartbeat said:

No idea on him mate, maybe before my time here or I'm just at a bad age and can't remember.

Carl Fredrickson
49 minutes ago, Heartbeat said:

Dick did have an account on a former KB, circa early 2000s. Ewan Cameron was a regular poster who came across IMO as a lover more of Rangers than Hearts. 

Dick was known and wasnt outed as such. He didnt post much and I think he stopped posting after his rant about Miko. 

It was probably him in 2006-07 that had the weird banner in the sheep end at Pittodrie which read something like “let’s break Hearts”...👀 Obviously wouldn’t have been him but he’s got as big a complex as his fellow mutton pumpers over us. 

It was truly verging on Hibs style obsession, same levels of inferiority complex. 

It ended up 3-1 to the famous...the “Pinilla Goal” game.   :verysmug:

2 hours ago, smiler said:

Elaborate? 

Does he even go to Tynecastle? 

2 hours ago, Adam_the_legend said:

53 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

What’s happened like? What’s he said this time?

Can anyone confirm what he said?

Benny Factor
2 hours ago, Heartbeat said:

He did, under the name Stirling. 

Jambo 4 Ever

I actually quite like him 

don’t see what the big deal is... always come across as articulate and fair

an no one has any quotes from him to suggest otherwise 

2 hours ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Dick did have an account on a former KB, circa early 2000s. Ewan Cameron was a regular poster who came across IMO as a lover more of Rangers than Hearts. 

Dick was known and wasnt outed as such. He didnt post much and I think he stopped posting after his rant about Miko. 

I don't claim to know what team he supports but I spent a little time post match with him and some very nice Jambos  friends of his in Dublin a few years ago after the St.Pats friendly fiasco. 

3 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Yer 'avin a larf mister yeah ?

2015-10-04-14-07-41--435672687.jpeg

6 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Obvious as ****. You’re not even trying anymore. 

Another poster commented on the antiHearts theme that’s running through most of the press currently. Sportscene is bad as are the Weegie Redtops and even the locals like the Hootsman and the EEHobo. Just shows how one sided the Scottish media are.

Dallas Green

When Willie is on, his nose is so far up his arse anaw.

He clearly has some issue with us, don't know what it is though.

Horatio Caine
8 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I don't claim to know what team he supports but I spent a little time post match with him and some very nice Jambos  friends of his in Dublin a few years ago after the St.Pats friendly fiasco. 

Gordon makes no secret (why should he?) of the fact that he is a Dons supporter.  It's his attitude towards Hearts that causes offence on here and I think it all started when Miko did what footballers do week in week out - and what Scotland and Dons players are also guilty of doing.  Completely OTT reaction he had to it.

Independence
9 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Aye, good wind up!

9 hours ago, Guess The Crowd said:

Yes, Stirling Jambo. 

Stirling "Jambo"?

****ing Stirling JAMBO????

Sleekit piece of shite - not that he'd've lasted 2 minutes undetected.

Apologies to anyone subsequently taking up that name since I presume he'll have departed...

Jambo 4 Ever

Still none of the moaners have come up with any recent quotes from him to justify this anger towards him.

i’ve actually met him before and he had a lot of positive things to say about hearts 

Geoff Kilpatrick
19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Stirling "Jambo"?

****ing Stirling JAMBO????

Sleekit piece of shite - not that he'd've lasted 2 minutes undetected.

Apologies to anyone subsequently taking up that name since I presume he'll have departed...

He was never Stirling Jambo, just stirling.

13 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Still none of the moaners have come up with any recent quotes from him to justify this anger towards him.

i’ve actually met him before and he had a lot of positive things to say about hearts 

"And we'll hear from Austin McFann..." followed stifled snorts and chuckles. That was worthy of an upheld complaint to the BBC.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He was never Stirling Jambo, just stirling.

Somebody's wrong, then...

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Boof said:

"And we'll hear from Austin McFann..." followed stifled snorts and chuckles. That was worthy of an upheld complaint to the BBC.

You can check by looking up the user list and searching their posts.

11 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You can check by looking up the user list and searching their posts.

stirling joined on Feb 3 2006 and has posted nothing

StirlingJambo joined on Jan 15, 2017 and has 120 posts, most recently yesterday

Whatever he called himself, he seems to have ****ed off now for which I shed nary a tear.

Jambo 4 Ever
43 minutes ago, Boof said:

Ummm so one comment - that’s hardly cause for all this anger 

people need to grow up and accept that not everyone will have positive things to say about hearts 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Can you post some quotes please to back up your argument please? 

If you feel his attack on Miko was 'decent' well you have different values to me. 

Just now, Natural Orders said:

people need to grow up and accept that not everyone will have positive things to say about hearts 

You're at the ****ing wind-up - I'm outta here.

You asked for a quote. You were given a - as far as I can recall - verbatim quote. A specific quote that resulted in the BBC issuing an on-air apology. And it's still not enough for you. You just need to listen to his smug, sneering tone - which I cannot replicate in a written medium - to appreciate that he's no impartial broadcaster.

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

I don't see where people are getting their hatred of him from, he's not THAT bad, certainly no worse than any of the others who Hearts fans love to froth over.

It's time for Hearts fans to get a thick skin and pay no attention to what's said in the media, that's what I've done and it does you the world of good. :)

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

I don't see where people are getting their hatred of him from, he's not THAT bad, certainly no worse than any of the others who Hearts fans love to froth over.

It's time for Hearts fans to get a thick skin and pay no attention to what's said in the media, that's what I've done and it does you the world of good. :)

This

too many moaners and keyboard warriors on here 

he really isn’t that bad at all - some people need to grow up and be more mature about it 

this thread should really be closed as it is a personal attack on someone