• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Rizla

• Boof

• SwindonJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

TyphoonJambo

Hope they dissappear from the face of football, their shitty ground is sold for car parking and that fat munter semi female fan of theirs gets a terminal full body outbreak of thrush. Shitty no mark team. 

Blackshades

Played 80 mins of first game of season and if your sole aim in life is survival,  so you can start off next season and your aim is to survive again the sooner they die the better

ToadKiller Dog

Celtic will score 4 most weeks at home .

Hamilton will do what they do over a season will get the odd unexpected result but will be bottom 3 

They were favourites for relegation when the league was stopped in March, bookies usually get things right. They do battle well if nothing else.

Nothing remotely impressive about a club with Celtic's resources scoring 5 against Hamilton.

No doubt Sportsound will have been foaming at the gash but so what. 

Hamilton are not the problem. The league is a predictable farce - will the team worth hundreds of millions be able to hold off the challenge from the teams worth 35p? Should be exciting - can I get in the queue to sponsor it please? 

4 minutes ago, Bootzilla said:

Hamilton are not the problem. The league is a predictable farce - will the team worth hundreds of millions be able to hold off the challenge from the teams worth 35p? Should be exciting - can I get in the queue to sponsor it please? 

It’s not that predictable.  We have a budget that dwarfs Hamilton but we still managed to be bottom of the league, it’s an utter disgrace though. 

Us being below Hamilton is the equivalent of Celtic being below us in the league. 

The league should never have finished the way it did but the folk running our club are a total disgrace.  

Played well all things considered. Front two look a handful as well. I don’t think they’ll be in bother this season.  

Horrible club but playing Celtic* away with their resources ? 
we consistently leak 4-5 goals in Glasgow and so do others. Given that Celtic*’s financial clout is probably 100 times that of Hamilton it’s entirely predictable and just shows the league for what it is

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Kind of the proof of why we were never offered the olive branch. 

These teams operate purely on getting by from year to year. Vote for Hearts really a vote to potentially reduce their own chances of staying in financially a better place,  even if only a year. 

No ambition beyond survival. 

Our squad management and board must look at these next 10 weeks in the realisation how far off track we have gone. 

Now that the dust has settled,  regardless of the fairness of the decision,  these clubs should be nowhere near us after 30 games 

Been  busy all day so when I seen the thread thought it was maybe a 8 or 9 nil...

5 one...

...and.....Hamilton are the smallest claub in the league re budget...Tic should be putting minimum 7 past Accies....

Shite team, shite support, shite stadium, shite town, shite football.....

Class of 75

I can just imagine the GBC getting all excited about the result and how well Celtic played. There will be extended highlights of them being presented with the trophy. 

Edited by Class of 75

17 minutes ago, Shanks said:

It’s not that predictable.  We have a budget that dwarfs Hamilton but we still managed to be bottom of the league, it’s an utter disgrace though. 

Us being below Hamilton is the equivalent of Celtic being below us in the league. 

The league should never have finished the way it did but the folk running our club are a total disgrace.  

Yes, Hearts recent failures not withstanding, will Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock etc. win the league this year? Next year? 10 years time? It's a predictable one horse maybe two horse race. And that's tedious for us and unappealing to sponsors. 

SomethingAboutObua

Honestly now we're out the top flight you do have to ask what is even the point of the Premiership continuing? Celtic make more money than all 11 of last seasons top flight teams combined (yes, including Rangers) and they're set to sell a player for as much as other teams will make from the Sky deal over 5 years. 

Hamilton's average wage last year was £47k, ours £111k and Celtic £865k, 7.8 times more than us and almost twice as much as Rangers, who pay 3 times as much as us and Aberdeen. Rangers finishing above Celtic is far more comparable to Hamilton finishing above us than comparing it to us finishing above Celtic.

Also Hamilton's average salary is comparable to most of the other 7 in the league last year, their belief they're some valiant wee side triumphing in safety is a load of shite when Killie (avg £60k salary) and Motherwell (on almost the same wages as Accies) have qualified for Europe and Livi (lowest wage) get top 6 in their first season. 

Edited by SomethingAboutObua

29 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Hamilton's average wage last year was £47k, ours £111k and Celtic £865k, 7.8 times more than us and almost twice as much as Rangers, who pay 3 times as much as us and Aberdeen. Rangers finishing above Celtic is far more comparable to Hamilton finishing above us than comparing it to us finishing above Celtic.

This is getting confusing now.😉

Saw headline HAMILTON WINS.  Shocked.  Took me a moment to realise it was F1.

Just now, Tasavallan said:

Just great, first laugh in weeks 🙂

Unknown user
46 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

GK is terrible 

I didn't see any of it but they were bumming him up on the radio at half time, did he fall apart after that?

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I didn't see any of it but they were bumming him up on the radio at half time, did he fall apart after that?

Gash throughout.  Think Perreira.

10 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Nice one, made me laugh 👍

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And could we have your opinion on Celtic too?

RedStarRiot
21 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Gash throughout.  Think Perreira.

TBH I thought he made some okay saves to keep the score down. Celtic didn't come out of 2nd gear and could have scored more. 

He's better than Perreira, nobody is close to being as bad as him. 

The White Cockade

Yet Yet Yet

They were above us in the league last season

We were bottom 

We were going down

We were shocking and deserved to go down

Sooner people get their heads round that and just get behind the team in the new season the better

SwindonJambo
9 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Yet Yet Yet

They were above us in the league last season

We were bottom 

We were going down

We were shocking and deserved to go down

Sooner people get their heads round that and just get behind the team in the new season the better

Correct. We were also profoundly shite in all 3 games against them last season and probably deserved to lose them all.  Football is played on the pitch and not on a Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account. That said, we should have been given the chance to play out our remaining fixtures. Unfortunately the corrupt arsewipes who run our game decided otherwise.

We are where we are and just have to dust ourselves down and get back on the horse. 

I'm always reluctant to look down on smaller teams with smaller budgets. Hearts pay around 2.3 times as much as Hamilton but Rangers pay around 5 times more than Hearts and Celtic pay even more than that.

Does this mean they're entitled to look down on Hearts and say you're not fit to be on the same stage as us? The durability of Hamilton is actually quite admirable given their limited resources.

SomethingAboutObua
1 hour ago, Rizla said:

This is getting confusing now.😉

Haha, couldn't think how best to word it. 

People need to stop talking about there being some sort of negative gap Hamilton bring to the league down when they're not actually miles behind everyone else. The gap people should worry about and make more noise about is Celtic getting richer and richer compared to our so called "top teams".

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Hamilton is actually a great awayday. There's a couple of cracking pubs, you can grab an hours' karaoke in the boozer outside the train station in Motherwell and be back in P5 for a few before chucking out time. 😎