Returning to training

Whatsthefuture

KyleLafferty
37 minutes ago, David Black said:

Is it me or does Olly Lee look a bit slimmer. 

Seen him doing constant workouts with a pt during lockdown. He's the one I think will be key to us this season. If he gets the freedom  to not have to defend (cause he cant😂) then he will get 20 goals/assists.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboinglasgow

• TyphoonJambo

• Leveins Battalion

• GinRummy

jamboinglasgow
40 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Thanks for posting the video 👍

Haring, Soutar, Washinton, Moore and Morrison missing from video. 

Haring and Souttar are doing training on their own, they join up with the team at the end of the month.

I saw Washington in the video (or if its not him then someone has taken his GPS tracker.)

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Haring and Souttar are doing training on their own, they join up with the team at the end of the month.

I saw Washington in the video (or if its not him then someone has taken his GPS tracker.)

And Morrison has just signed for Falkirk

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Just watched it again, you are right it i Wighton, had CWN which I took to mean Connor WashingtoN, then saw the player.

Well as Morrison wasn't there and just announced by Falkirk, could it be announced today Washington is off.

Also Moore is at least at Riccarton, he put a video on instagram a few hours ago of Garuccio trying to sneakly spend a penny.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

26 minutes ago, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

What’s with wearing the old training gear? 

Think because they have to wear their own training gear due to Covid. 
probably get new training gear once Robbie has his squad finalised. In no rush as we have quite the wait 😂

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Souttar was definitely there. Damour didn't exactly look overly keen on running much.

There's a lot written about Damour's attitude but we really don't know, and I can't see how a player could get away with a poor attitude with the likes of Naismith and Berra around. Damour was supposed to be a DM who does the simple, ugly things well. Maybe Neilson can help him do a Bauben or Gomis job alongside someone like Irving until Haring is back. It could be that he was asked to do things he wasn't really up to under Levein and Stendel because the rest of the team was playing so badly. The key is to get the wide players in so someone like Damour has good players to feed the ball to. He didn't have that last season.

Have any other non premiership teams returned to training yet or are they all milking the furlough scheme for as long as possible?

weegie jambo
58 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

Have any other non premiership teams returned to training yet or are they all milking the furlough scheme for as long as possible?

Stranraer don't start until the end of the month and will be training at Renfrew juniors once they start. My younger daughters fella signed for them and is currently training with Renfrew just to keep fit.

Edited by weegie jambo

Tennant's  6's
1 hour ago, kila said:

Does Neilson blast music during training?

I know, right?!

The tunes are always banging when those training vids are on..

Maybe to keep the tempo high as it's fitness work just now rather than tactical ?..

3 hours ago, kila said:

Lots of teams do that now, its even being done a kids levels these days

18 hours ago, kila said:

I think it's so the cameras don't pick up anything RN doesn't want them to hear, like instructions, tactics, conversations and so on. Drowns it all out and makes sure nothing sensitive is leaked.

5 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

I think it's so the cameras don't pick up anything RN doesn't want them to hear, like instructions, tactics, conversations and so on. Drowns it all out and makes sure nothing sensitive is leaked.

Can they not just switch the microphone off?

8 hours ago, jambocub said:

Have we announced  mculloch and Forrest both taking training today with Robbie

That's interesting.

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Can they not just switch the microphone off?

Probably, but I don't just mean the Hearts cameras - I mean members of the public/bypassers too. It's quite common for teams to do this when they don't have their own private facilities and might have members of the public walking past or watching. We have a screened off area at the Oriam too for when we don't want people seeing what's going on. 

17 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Probably, but I don't just mean the Hearts cameras - I mean members of the public/bypassers too. It's quite common for teams to do this when they don't have their own private facilities and might have members of the public walking past or watching. We have a screened off area at the Oriam too for when we don't want people seeing what's going on. 

👍

the music is probably to set the tempo of the session. we want to do high tempo drills, high tempo music etc. watch out for Robbie shouting venga boys on ghe touch line to up the tempo mid game 😂

3 hours ago, Gav M said:

the music is probably to set the tempo of the session. we want to do high tempo drills, high tempo music etc. watch out for Robbie shouting venga boys on ghe touch line to up the tempo mid game 😂

RN on the sidelines shouting 

"Uche.... Remember!! Big fish wee fish cardboard box big man!"

"BOYCEY! HOW BIGS YER TELLYYYYYY"

😂😂

Darth Sidious
On 11/08/2020 at 13:46, jambocub said:

Have we announced  mculloch and Forrest both taking training today with Robbie

Have now. 

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, JohnB said:

Doesnt look great. I sort of guessed, I'm no physio, initially that he was purposefully slowing it down but he looked proper rubber ducked at the end 😭

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

Doesnt look great. I sort of guessed, I'm no physio, initially that he was purposefully slowing it down but he looked proper rubber ducked at the end 😭

He said himself it will be months before he is back to full fitness. 

Also since it's starting back with the ball they'll probably start him off at 50% speed/intensity then slowly increase

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

have a funny feeling he may have done more than is shown in that clip 😂

Clerry Jambo

Come on guys give Haring a chance here.

The man has been out for god knows how long with a nagging and painful injury.

Just be thankful he is back on the training ground and give him a chance to ease back in because i'm sure that's what the fitness coaches will be doing with him

TyphoonJambo
Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Come on guys give Haring a chance here.

The man has been out for god knows how long with a nagging and painful injury.

Just be thankful he is back on the training ground and give him a chance to ease back in because i'm sure that's what the fitness coaches will be doing with him

Clerry mate, i wasn't having a pop at him. I'd be gutted for him if his career was over. Not just for the club but more for him. 

Clerry Jambo
2 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Clerry mate, i wasn't having a pop at him. I'd be gutted for him if his career was over. Not just for the club but more for him. 

No probs TJ, just glad he is back with the squad and hopefully doesn't break down

magicjohnston

From that earlier video, which I missed. Henderson looks to have fairly bulked up, was always stalky. But looking a bit of unit, make or break season I suspect

SFA, SPFL and the Scottish Government ganging up on us again. Is this their idea of punishment? You couldn’t make it up. 🤬😡

13 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

It's the WHOLE of Scottish football outside the SPFL (ie the teams that have ****ed up) that are affected

Non contact training resumed earlier this month for Adult teams outwith the SPFL. Thursday night is going to be a training night (non contact) for hundreds of clubs and the ****ing SFA tweet at 5pm? Wankers, the whole lot of them ****ing wankers!

fabienleclerq

I believe we are the only team back training, so Hearts are being punished by Rod Petrie because Aberdeen and Celtic broke the rules🤔

You can just see that plum Doncaster having a laugh as he shares a glass of Buckfast with his boss.

The 3rd biggest club in Scotland!

A club, not funded by some shady foreign owner!

A club funded hugely by their own fans!

A club that is/will be owned by fans!

A club who introduced James Anderson so that every club would be cared for in Clovid-19 prevention and protection.

A club that has better facilities than just about every "elite" club in the Premiership.

A club that is being unjustly penalised because of the rules, **** any sense of fairness or justice.

A club that also suffers because their is a woman in charge!

A club that has been stabbed in the back by the very organisation that is supposed to have a duty of care for ALL 42 clubs.

Was Petrie any part of this stitch up decision by the SGA/SPFL Calamity Group?

fabienleclerq

I wasn't for it before but I'd pull out the semi final now and embarrass them. Not sufficient time to prepare against a team handed a massive advantage by the governing body. 

This is an outrageous decision that Hearts in particular are punished for two Clubs that blatantly broke the rules. 

Only Hearts!

Oh and £150,000 last month and £151,000 this month from FoH 

Get that right up yea!

"The message from First Minister could not have been clearer. The JRG must now ensure that the planned resumption of football beyond the Scottish Premiership is done in a controlled manner with the strictest adherence to protocols and guidelines.

The pause on the return to training for the professional game outwith the Scottish Premiership will not impact on the proposed start dates of the respective league competitions but will give sufficient time to reinforce protocols, educate players and make sure of the ability of clubs in the lower divisions to conform." - Rod Petrie.

Lower division clubs - you spineless, deflecting, muppet. We all know who has ****ed up and, so far to different extremes that will be: Hibs, Rangers, Aberdeen and Celtic. 

How dare you, yet again, put the burden on us. Away and fine yourselves for acting in bad faith. I bet he fair foamed at the gash putting the boot into us in such a low-hand manner. I mean, if the "big boys" can't cope, however the **** will the diddies cope eh?

Sleekit *****, especially if Leitch is correct and this dictate has nothing to do with the advice they gave. The message was probably get your ****ing clubs in line - aye, the ones that were actually playing. 

Wtf do we bother. 

Edited by Gizmo

2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

We will be lucky to kick a ball this year. Bet you they declare no relegation from the SPFL this season.

Guaranteed someone will agitate for it - or claim no promotion since it's a truncated season. MacGregor at Ross ***** definitely was angling at this, though he might have simmered down since they started ok. 

alwaysthereinspirit
4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Disgusting stuff from organisations that could not run a piss up in a brewery.

Not sure how many times I've written this on here over the years.

"oh Scottish football, what are we to do with you"

11 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

"The message from First Minister could not have been clearer. The JRG must now ensure that the planned resumption of football beyond the Scottish Premiership is done in a controlled manner with the strictest adherence to protocols and guidelines.

The pause on the return to training for the professional game outwith the Scottish Premiership will not impact on the proposed start dates of the respective league competitions but will give sufficient time to reinforce protocols, educate players and make sure of the ability of clubs in the lower divisions to conform." - Rod Petrie.

Lower division clubs - you spineless, deflecting, muppet. We all know who has ****ed up and, so far to different extremes that will be: Hibs, Rangers, Aberdeen and Celtic. 

How dare you, yet again, put the burden on us. Away and fine yourselves for acting in bad faith. I bet he fair foamed at the gash putting the boot into us in such a low-hand manner. I mean, if the "big boys" can't cope, however the **** will the diddies cope eh?

Sleekit *****, especially if Leitch is correct and this dictate has nothing to do with the advice they gave. The message was probably get your ****ing clubs in line - aye, the ones that were actually playing. 

Wtf do we bother. 

We DO adhere to the 'strictest protocols and guideline  you muppet Petrie.

I get the distinct impression that these cretins will take every opportunity they can to **** us about. We are dealing with peoples with no scruples. I wondered how long it would take Petrie to try and stick the knife in. 

Years of pain pouring out from big Rod here.  We absolutely humiliated him on the 19th of May and he will take any opportunity possible to take a pop.  Let's hope he can handle the pressure of his latest gaffe.

TyphoonJambo

I would put good money on there being nothing in the SFA or SPFL statutes that allows them to dictate whether we can or cannot train. Therefore, as we are not breaking any government rules or protocols, we should just carry on training. 

3 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I would put good money on there being nothing in the SFA or SPFL statutes that allows them to dictate whether we can or cannot train. Therefore, as we are not breaking any government rules or protocols, we should just carry on training. 

This.