Returning to training

Whatsthefuture

Tennant's  6's
4 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I would put good money on there being nothing in the SFA or SPFL statutes that allows them to dictate whether we can or cannot train. Therefore, as we are not breaking any government rules or protocols, we should just carry on training. 

That was my thinking. 

As long as we're not breaking any BS rules, then continue as we have been doing. 

The continued persecution of our club by weak, vindictive individuals/ clubs shows no sign of stopping..

Really hope that we nail these clubs to the f'n cross when we play them.

Absolutely full throttle,  no mercy 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboinglasgow

• TyphoonJambo

• Leveins Battalion

• GinRummy

Surely we have some beavers on here who can search the rules to see if they can dictate when or where we can train. Come On JKB  get to it! 👀

Jamstomorrow

Were Hearts the only Championship team training?   If so, I would not put it past certain other teams complaining to the SFA/ SPFL that Hearts were getting an unfair advantage.  Will we ever know? 

CavySlaveJambo
20 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Were Hearts the only Championship team training?   If so, I would not put it past certain other teams complaining to the SFA/ SPFL that Hearts were getting an unfair advantage.  Will we ever know? 

The others were allowed to start on August 3rd knowing we were starting on that date but chose not to.   If so the other championship teams really can have no complaints. 

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Surely we have some beavers on here who can search the rules to see if they can dictate when or where we can train. Come On JKB  get to it! 👀

You would think that Hearts will either know the answer to that one, or find out quickly.

Did Celtic start training at a time stipulated in the SPFL or SFA articles? Probably not, because I would doubt that there is such a rule.

The SPFL are trying to use the Scottish government to hide behind for a blatant attempt to have a further kick at Hearts. Hopefully, Jason Leitch repeats his comments about his contentment at Hearts continuing training, and somebody asks Nicola Sturgeon, directly, if the SG knew that Hearts were being told to stop training in her name. The impression given was that the SG only suggested, or agreed, to any new training not starting up, not stopping any training already started.

Let’s hope this will be the time that the arrogance of power of the SPFL/SFA cabal has been stretched to the point of them being outed as the liars and corrupt individuals that they are. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Was Petrie any part of this stitch up decision by the SGA/SPFL Calamity Group?

he chairs the Joint Response Group that made the decision

Fort Vallance
14 hours ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

The others were allowed to start on August 3rd knowing we were starting on that date but chose not to.   If so the other championship teams really can have no complaints. 

I was assuming that was so they could continue to furlough and save wages but not sure. If so as you say they can't complain.

14 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

You would think that Hearts will either know the answer to that one, or find out quickly.

Did Celtic start training at a time stipulated in the SPFL or SFA articles? Probably not, because I would doubt that there is such a rule.

The SPFL are trying to use the Scottish government to hide behind for a blatant attempt to have a further kick at Hearts. Hopefully, Jason Leitch repeats his comments about his contentment at Hearts continuing training, and somebody asks Nicola Sturgeon, directly, if the SG knew that Hearts were being told to stop training in her name. The impression given was that the SG only suggested, or agreed, to any new training not starting up, not stopping any training already started.

Let’s hope this will be the time that the arrogance of power of the SPFL/SFA cabal has been stretched to the point of them being outed as the liars and corrupt individuals that they are. 

I would have thought the answer is obvious

-  Hull will be training at the HW complex which is probably as Covid safe as any in Scotland

-  The fact is that all Championship clubs had the opportunity to restart on 3/8/20.  That they didn't is  probably due to finance which is unfortunate but similar to the monetary advantage the Ugly Sisters have over all other SPFL teams.

-  So far as I am aware there is nothing in the SFA rules that specify when a club should/should not restart after a close season and Jason Leitch says the decision is nowt to do with the Scottish Govt.

-  the Championship is not a handicap race.

Having regard to these points alone (there may be more) we should request an urgent arbitration decision or go to the CoS again as these idiots are trying excessively hard to restrict our right to trade.  In short, it may be illegal.

Harry Potter

Nothing wrong with each player training at home, would imagine each player would be willing to

keep fit anyway, as to be ready for action, or am i being nieve.🤔.

SectionDJambo
Just now, JamboAl said:

I would have thought the answer is obvious

-  Hull will be training at the HW complex which is probably as Covid safe as any in Scotland

-  The fact is that all Championship clubs had the opportunity to restart on 3/8/20.  That they didn't is  probably due to finance which is unfortunate but similar to the monetary advantage the Ugly Sisters have over all other SPFL teams.

-  So far as I am aware there is nothing in the SFA rules that specify when a club should/should not restart after a close season and Jason Leitch says the decision is nowt to do with the Scottish Govt.

-  the Championship is not a handicap race.

Having regard to these points alone (there may be more) we should request an urgent arbitration decision or go to the CoS again as these idiots are trying excessively hard to restrict our right to trade.  In short, it may be illegal.

We would need to be careful that these devious nitwits don't try to use another clause or sub section in their manual of how to make Scottish football a laughing stock. They are clearly targeting us now, but hiding behind the SG and these mystery clubs who are supposed to have complained about us training.

Let's have some names to back up their excuses for this latest, spiteful kick at us. They put us in a league where the other clubs say they cannot afford to play games until October. Now we are being asked to believe they wanted to take their players off furlough, and start training 9 weeks before the Championship is due to start. It makes no sense and is very likely a lie, whether by those clubs or the JRG.

This situation has now gone beyond sinister, and most of the Scottish sports media see nothing wrong. They, too, are a disgraceful shower of nitwits and liars.

Apparently Dundee complained, I understand they did not receive the original email advising they could commence training on 03 August, I believe it was lost in their spam mail.

21 hours ago, The dog said:

SFA, SPFL and the Scottish Government ganging up on us again. Is this their idea of punishment? You couldn’t make it up. 🤬😡

21 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

🤔

• 2 weeks later...
jamboinglasgow

Watching this video I saw two U18s training with the first team, going by the squad numbers (players have their kit from last season with last seasons number) there is no. 47 who is Scott McGill, but there is a no. 60 and it doesn't seem to be one of last years U18 squad (at least ones on a pro contract) as the highest number for them is 59. Does anyone know who that player is (you can see him clearly at the start of the video.)