Returning to training

Whatsthefuture

OmiyaHearts

What a buzz seeing the lads back training. Lifted my spirits from hating all things football over the last few months.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboinglasgow

• TyphoonJambo

• Leveins Battalion

• GinRummy

1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

What a buzz seeing the lads back training. Lifted my spirits from hating all things football over the last few months.

👍 football is what we need to take our minds away from all the shite since the league was ended. October seems a long way away. 

23 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Halkett looks trim.

Good to see the lads.

Was my first thought. CH has shifted the beef

Jambof3tornado
39 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Haring didn't look comfortable running on the Twitter vid to me.

Thought that too but maybe its just the way he runs.

gashauskis9
59 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Halkett looks trim.

Good to see the lads.

Indeed.  Just a shame Souttar looks like a darts player 😂

gashauskis9
56 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Given that the guy was struggling to even walk when I saw him for the FOH plot ceremony back in Feb, id say this is progress.  

At the risk of starting a rumour from nothing. Can’t see Jamie Walker anywhere in the pictures and clips from today. Anyone know if he was there or not? 

PauloSergio
51 minutes ago, RDSK said:

At the risk of starting a rumour from nothing. Can’t see Jamie Walker anywhere in the pictures and clips from today. Anyone know if he was there or not? 

I thought that too. Although I seen he liked Hearts instagram post with Gordon pretty much instantly.

The Kingslayer
1 hour ago, RDSK said:

He's in the extended twitter/facebook video, sitting alongside Naismith et al near the end. Gives Hickey a fist-bump

2 hours ago, jambopilms said:

I'm having tripe and onions tonight and you've just spoiled it.

gashauskis9
7 hours ago, The Kingslayer said:

He's in the extended twitter/facebook video, sitting alongside Naismith et al near the end. Gives Hickey a fist-bump

Who was the big skinhead sitting next to Walker?

jamboinglasgow
7 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

At first I thought it was White, but now think its Wighton

maroonlegions
10 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Was my first thought. CH has shifted the beef

Well with Greggs being shut for a while...:greggy:

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, MTS1874 said:

Soapy doesn’t look in good condition 

7EC319C8-54E6-4758-999B-08757CDFE700.jpeg

Robby saying , "fir fecks sake Soapy, git yer finger oot".. 

3fingersreid
5 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

Now I appreciate that the camera can put on a few pounds and it might be a dodgy angle and timing of the above picture but, if that is how Souttar has returned to training ,that’s a shocker. I know he has his injury woes but for a professional football player he shouldn’t be that shape 😱

Leveins Battalion
8 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

Surely that has to be a camera angle thingy hahaha.

Looks like a 40 year old bevvy merchant.

ScandinavianJambo
16 hours ago, jambonian said:

Given that Lockie hasn't managed Killie (to my knowledge, unless I missed it) then you would be correct.

I'm not advocating Locke for a role in the coaching process, i'm basically saying that having someone like him around the club along with JJ is not a bad thing to have. People that bleed maroon and know what the club is about. Locke was very unlucky to be sacked when Budge and Levein came in, he did what he could with a reduced squad, a transfer embargo, using untried youngsters and let's not forget, had it not been for the minus-15 point deduction we probably wouldn't have been relegated.

For me, McCulloch was a bit of a thug as a player and all I remember was that Killie were bottom, or as good as, when he was sacked. Anyway, let's just hope that whoever coaches the players lets them know they are at Hearts and there's expectation of sorts when the maroon badge is planted on their chests as they play. And that is something that's lacked for too long.

Sensible words. 

47 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

A few more bleep tests for Soutar me thinks.  Will take him 2 months just to lose that weight.  

1 hour ago, gashauskis9 said:

Think it might be Boyce ?

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, dumpson said:

Think it might be Boyce ?

Nah, defo not Boyce.  He was earlier in the video (he’s proper bald up top with the beard).  

ToadKiller Dog
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I thought it was Jon Daly back coaching at first .

Listening to one of the videos on hearts Instagram it doesn't sound like Robbie giving out the instructions.. anyone know who it is

9 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Now I appreciate that the camera can put on a few pounds and it might be a dodgy angle and timing of the above picture but, if that is how Souttar has returned to training ,that’s a shocker. I know he has his injury woes but for a professional football player he shouldn’t be that shape 😱

He’s pushing his lower back shoving his belly out. Would need to be standing straight to see right. 

Guest ToqueJambo
24 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Listening to one of the videos on hearts Instagram it doesn't sound like Robbie giving out the instructions.. anyone know who it is

It was the physio who was interviewed doing the tests and fitness. Gallacher probably the one working with the goalies.

24 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It was the physio who was interviewed doing the tests and fitness. Gallacher probably the one working with the goalies.

👍🏻I saw neilson and a n other setting up the session. But didn't recognize him . Gallagher was doing the keepers later on

BackOfTheNet
19 hours ago, RDSK said:

Maybe on the golf course. Again.

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

He’s pushing his lower back shoving his belly out. Would need to be standing straight to see right. 

Mmm I’m not so sure but I’ll go with that , now his size 34 B chest ?????

Just now, 3fingersreid said:

Ah relaxed pecs 😂😂

Yep. Missed the moobs on first glance tbh and didn’t bother changing my post. Sure he’ll be fine come October 😀

11 hours ago, jambocub said:

The footballs are out for today's session

Anyone show any tendency to act like a crazy mad Giggs with the dribbling skills today?  I am eager to know.

9 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Anyone show any tendency to act like a crazy mad Giggs with the dribbling skills today?  I am eager to know.

I only saw the session being set out the player's hadn't started yet

On my way back I saw the keepers warming up.

Nothing exciting

Seymour M Hersh
22 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Tbf he looks a lot better in the pictures taken of him modelling the new away strip.

3fingersreid
2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Tbf he looks a lot better in the pictures taken of him modelling the new away strip.

That he does 👍🏻

TyphoonJambo

Seen the short clip of Harring jogging. Anybody seen anymore of him? 

On 03/08/2020 at 17:01, jambonian said:

Given that Lockie hasn't managed Killie (to my knowledge, unless I missed it) then you would be correct.

I'm not advocating Locke for a role in the coaching process, i'm basically saying that having someone like him around the club along with JJ is not a bad thing to have. People that bleed maroon and know what the club is about. Locke was very unlucky to be sacked when Budge and Levein came in, he did what he could with a reduced squad, a transfer embargo, using untried youngsters and let's not forget, had it not been for the minus-15 point deduction we probably wouldn't have been relegated.

For me, McCulloch was a bit of a thug as a player and all I remember was that Killie were bottom, or as good as, when he was sacked. Anyway, let's just hope that whoever coaches the players lets them know they are at Hearts and there's expectation of sorts when the maroon badge is planted on their chests as they play. And that is something that's lacked for too long.

Gary Locke has managed Killie which is why the point was presumably made. 

On 04/08/2020 at 10:13, gashauskis9 said:

Nah, defo not Boyce.  He was earlier in the video (he’s proper bald up top with the beard).  

It's Wighton

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 18:26, jambopilms said:

Probably about time to get over the fact Locke got sacked and considering we skooshed the championship that year with Robbie, I don't know what your moaning about.

I was over it when it happened. Didn't bother me then, doesn't bother me now.

Anyway, who's moaning? Where did I say we didn't "skoosh" it? Merely saying that at the time he was sacked a lot of fans weren't happy the way he was treated at the time.That's not moaning, i personally couldn't care less if he was sacked or he stayed, but a lot were unhappy about it.

This is a perfect example of someone putting words into someone elses mouth (or in this case, either trying to twist it or not understanding it). 

millerjames398
On 04/08/2020 at 09:13, Leveins Battalion said:

The greasy look slicked back hair😖 just needs a JP special cig behind his ear to finish the look😂 just as well he's got plenty time, to get himself back lookin like a demi god before we kick off in October...

On 04/08/2020 at 09:03, MTS1874 said:

no liking the look o the stretcher in the background of that pic! the NHS rounded up all the good yins?

Howdy Doody Jambo
On 04/08/2020 at 09:03, MTS1874 said:

His shadow looks about 2ana half stone overweight 

Does he have a ball stuck up his Jersey 

Thanks for posting the video 👍

Haring, Soutar, Washinton, Moore and Morrison missing from video. 

Edited by HMFC01

23 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Thanks for posting the video 👍

Haring, Soutar, Washinton, Moore and Morrison missing from video. 

Souttar was definitely there. Damour didn't exactly look overly keen on running much.