*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Benny Factor
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Five subs this season.

Yeah, but only at 3 separate points. That's 4 there.

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, EarnockJambo said:

Yeah, but only at 3 separate points. That's 4 there.

Oh. In that case, I’m out dude. Hope it turns out to be a rule breach as you said. 

2 minutes ago, hunts said:

But only at 3 separate stoppages

Yeah, wasn’t on top of that. Hope it gets punished. Cheers. 👍

4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Yeah, wasn’t on top of that. Hope it gets punished. Cheers. 👍

Probably the referee/4th official who should be stopping that 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

image.jpeg.44c5c5b7a00c6859510e9053a3b34381.jpeg

A small group of Hibs fans.

Entire support 

Impressive. 

Would it be wrong to have Hibs as my Premier League team

@Smith's right boot?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Oh your on the telly tonight btw

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Entire support 

Impressive. 

Would it be wrong to have Hibs as my Premier League team

@Smith's right boot?

Low blow. 

Unexpected from you, sucker punched. 

😢

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Low blow. 

😢

To be fair, you’ve explained your reasoning for what you said. Very different to my own feelings on the matter, but I understand what you are saying.

However, there are posters on here who absolutely and undeniably stated that they wanted Hibs to beat us in a derby. In my opinion that is way worse than anything you have ever posted on here.

Difference is, apart from one poster, the others who said that, have scurried off and opened multiple accounts since then. They didn’t have the gonads to stay and try and defend their nauseating opinions. 

You at least stuck around and defended your opinion. Spendricks on the other hand... weasel *****.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

To be fair, you’ve explained your reasoning for what you said. Very different to my own feelings on the matter, but I understand what you are saying.

However, there are posters on here who absolutely and undeniably stated that they wanted Hibs to beat us in a derby. In my opinion that is way worse than anything you have ever posted on here.

Difference is, apart from one poster, the others who said that, have scurried off and opened multiple accounts since then. They didn’t have the gonads to stay and try and defend their nauseating opinions. 

You at least stuck around and defended your opinion. Spendricks on the other hand... weasel *****.

Fair doos and if hibs had been beat it would have been funny as **** as well. Folk forget that, but even now I still hate rangers more than most, although recent events have levelled things up on that front, Ross County, Utd and Raith rising sharply up my ***** list. 

Instead of a lose- lose game, I turned it into a win- win game- whoever lost, I'd be happy type philosophy, rather than hibs winning it ruining my life. 

Also, I started a thread last year near the s final with two options only. 

CL stays and we win the cup v CL loses and  celtic win. 

Lots of posters went for the latter including the man married to Betty and the guy named after Jimmy. 

Going against your own team v hibs and in a sc final. 

No words. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair doos and if hibs had been beat it would have been funny as **** as well. Folk forget that, but even now I still hate rangers more than most, although recent events have levelled things up on that front, Ross County, Utd and Raith rising sharply up my ***** list. 

Instead of a lose- lose game, I turned it into a win- win game- whoever lost, I'd be happy type philosophy, rather than hibs winning it ruining my life. 

Also, I started a thread last year near the s final with two options only. 

CL stays and we win the cup v CL loses and  celtic win. 

Lots of posters went for the latter including the man married to Betty and the guy named after Jimmy. 

Going against your own team v hibs and in a sc final. 

No words. 

I also started a thread asking people on a poll if they would want us to be beaten by Hibs if it helped get rid of Levein.

I don’t give a **** about ambiguity on this one. It was:

@Spencer

@Hendricks

@kimosavi

who were the notable posters who voted for us to be beaten. At least @kimosavi kept his username and account. The other two? Spineless weasel Hibs supporters.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I also started a thread asking people on a poll if they would want us to be beaten by Hibs if it helped get rid of Levein.

I don’t give a **** about ambiguity on this one. It was:

@Spencer

@Hendricks

@kimosavi

who were the notable posters who voted for us to be beaten. At least @kimosavi kept his username and account. The other two? Spineless weasel Hibs supporters.

Yip, regulars on another forum and no doubt appear hear now and then under a different guise. 

What happened to bowman's boot, I like him? 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, regulars on another forum and no doubt appear hear now and then under a different guise. 

What happened to bowman's boot, I like him? 

Spencer was back under his umpteenth attempted new profile a week or so ago. I assume the mods have emptied the wee shite-bag.

Don’t read that forum mate, no idea. It’s generally populated by absolute ****ing losers. Most of whom have been launched from here at some point. 😎

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Spencer was back under his umpteenth attempted new profile a week or so ago. I assume the mods have emptied the wee shite-bag.

Don’t read that forum mate, no idea. It’s generally populated by absolute ****ing losers. Most of whom have been launched from here at some point. 😎

👍

32 minutes ago, obua said:

Hibs fans want to watch a game for free,shocker.

Hibs fans in new Covid-19 cluster shocker. 

John Findlay
5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Hibs fans in new Covid-19 cluster shocker. 

Nah, all from the same household.

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Scored a penalty. Penalties don't count. Neither do LC matches, apparently.

See numerous JKB posts about Hearts players. Sean Clare being the most recent.

brilliant. Folk said the same about Lafferty too from memory. His 19 didn’t count blah blah.

Hendricks

The ***** that tried to shout me down when i said fans should be careful what they wished for when wanting shot of Robbie first time 

How did that work out then?

Nob

Edited by Jammy T

Hibs beating teams and being top of the league is amazing, and we should all be loving it and hoping it goes on for a bit longer. 

Because it just means that their usual post-January collapse will be all the better. Can set your watch to a Hibs end of season implosion :lol:

TyphoonJambo
3 hours ago, Jumper said:

Grrrrr! Hubz eejit on the floor above us passed us at the main door as we were coming in a few minutes ago. Stupid f*****g grin on his face asked if I knew today's scores yet and if I was at the Hearts game today. Jeezus the desire to lash out was so strong! Instead I smiled and said wait a few months.

Hes got to sleep sometime, then drop a log on his mat. 

TyphoonJambo
3 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Collectively known as a "sell out" 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Low blow. 

😢

All in fun :)

5 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Let's not kid ourselves. The boy, fat or otherwise, got a hat trick at a ground at which we got ragarsed not so long ago. 

Just watched Sportscene. Dunno where the ‘fat’ is coming from. He looks pretty fit to me. Livingston were Absolutely pish defensively so we’ll not read to much into Hibs at the moment

Edited by JimmyCant

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, obua said:

Hibs fans want to watch a game for free,shocker.

Tbf, they can't pay to get in.... 

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, Kenneth Dubeke said:

Some upset ladies on here

Who where you before? 

4 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Surprising that only 2 of them know the YMCA dance moves. 

4 hours ago, EarnockJambo said:

The rules being broken already???

SmartSelect_20200808-174520_FlashScore.jpg

I think the sub at 46' would be at start of 2nd half & does not "count" as part of 3 stoppages during the game.

Heard this comment on a televised game this week, otherwise I would not have had a "scobby" on the ruling:thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Let's not kid ourselves. The boy, fat or otherwise, got a hat trick at a ground at which we got ragarsed not so long ago. 

For a team we rag dolled last time out. 👍

The amount of pant wetting because hibs have won 2 games is tragic. 

We'll beat them in the sf. 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

For a team we rag dolled last time out. 👍

The amount of pant wetting because hibs have won 2 games is tragic. 

We'll beat them in the sf. 

Don’t see anyone at all on here ‘pant wetting. Good result for them today against a team normally hard to beat. That’s just a sad fact I’m afraid. They’ll be comfortable mid table this season. They’ve got goals in them but big teams will find them out at the back. There’s some dross in that league as we’ve seen already this season

And yes, we will beat them in the SF, that’s what we do.

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Don’t see anyone at all on here ‘pant wetting. Good result for them today against a team normally hard to beat. That’s just a sad fact I’m afraid. They’ll be comfortable mid table this season. They’ve got goals in them but big teams will find them out at the back. There’s some dross in that league as we’ve seen already this season

And yes, we will beat them in the SF, that’s what we do.

I still won't be there to see it ...just saying

Their result reminds of an episode of Only an Excuse.  They were doing a review of the season and started by saying that Hibs made their intentions clear right from the start and were on top of the league right up to the end of     August 😂.

Ended up being relegated

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Their result reminds of an episode of Only an Excuse.  They were doing a review of the season and started by saying that Hibs made their intentions clear right from the start and were on top of the league right up to the end of     August 😂.

Ended up being relegated

In turn, that reminds me of a comment by Tam Cowan on Off The Ball, a couple of years ago.

The discussion was on sizes of champagne bottles - how much in a magnum, jeroboam etc. At the end of it, Cowan added "For Hibs supporters listening - Champagne is a kind of fizzy white wine".

Well, it made me laugh. 

Samuel Camazzola
13 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Nisbet defo looks the part and knows where the goal is.

Don't get carried away. A tap in and a penalty (which shouldn't have been given). His header was well taken but there is a reason he got punted by Partick and played with Raith and Dunfermline for the last couple of years. 

Doidge is another who bagged a reasonable number last year but is so wasteful. A bulk of his goals were sclaffs and mis-hits. He does have a knack of getting into good positions but his rate of conversion from chances available is dire. 

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

In turn, that reminds me of a comment by Tam Cowan on Off The Ball, a couple of years ago.

The discussion was on sizes of champagne bottles - how much in a magnum, jeroboam etc. At the end of it, Cowan added "For Hibs supporters listening - Champagne is a kind of fizzy white wine".

Well, it made me laugh. 

Brilliant, made me giggle 😄😄

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Don't get carried away. A tap in and a penalty (which shouldn't have been given). His header was well taken but there is a reason he got punted by Partick and played with Raith and Dunfermline for the last couple of years. 

Doidge is another who bagged a reasonable number last year but is so wasteful. A bulk of his goals were sclaffs and mis-hits. He does have a knack of getting into good positions but his rate of conversion from chances available is dire. 

you still have to ge in position fir tap ins though and how we could have done with a striker scoring with sclaffs and miS hits.

it goes to show you can have joy by putting crosses into the box

Jon McLaughlin getting his debut today.  Might go pear shaped but I'll go 3-1 Rangers.

Edited by HMFC01

Rick Sanchez

I usually root on most teams against the Old Firm but it's quite refreshing to hope they pump them all this year.