Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Feels wrong but I think for all the right reasons I would prefer Sevco to win the league, for all the shit from Celtic and the seethe would be brilliant, Lennon sacked and forever remembered for ****ing it up. 

and the fact they were pulling all the strings with the vote to end the season etc.

As much as I despise the Orcs I really would love it if they won it because the seethe and bitterness from the mhanks would be splendid.  

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Outside of the uglies, their horrible fans and the weejia does anyone actually give a **** about ten in a row? 

Totally get where you're coming from, but one team winning the league ten times in a row highlights how shite the league is.

What's worse though is that it would appear that there is only one other team capable of challenging.

Now, bar a few seasons here and there, it's ever been thus.

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

Totally get where you're coming from, but one team winning the league ten times in a row highlights how shite the league is.

What's worse though is that it would appear that there is only one other team capable of challenging.

Tbf when you look around Europe the top leagues are all in a similar situation. Psg (7 out of 8), bayern (8 in a row), Juve (9 in a row) all dominating to a similar extent to celtic. La liga only slightly more varied, say what you want about the epl but no team has won 3 in a row since utd in 2009. 

Seymour M Hersh
7 minutes ago, Boris said:

No bad thing in my opinion because that's exactly what it is. The more it's found out the better for me. Perhaps the club owners will finally realise that the wankers at the top are completely ruining the game up here and get shot of them. It's a long shot I appreciate but after the treatment of ourselves, Patrick, Stranraer and others I am done with the Scottish game until there is root and branch change. 

2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Tbf when you look around Europe the top leagues are all in a similar situation. Psg (7 out of 8), bayern (8 in a row), Juve (9 in a row) all dominating to a similar extent to celtic. La liga only slightly more varied, say what you want about the epl but no team has won 3 in a row since utd in 2009. 

Yeah, as I was typing I thought about those other leagues too. I'd say it highlights their uncompetitive was too (although they are closer at the end, no one is usually winning by double figures).

Historically though, Scotland is on OF swingometer.

22 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Outside of the uglies, their horrible fans and the weejia does anyone actually give a **** about ten in a row? 

I do. Just so I can watch with joy as Lennon is hounded out of Celtic if it doesn’t happen and watch the tears and furious paranoia from the unwashed. Which has already kicked in because of Rangers penalties today. 

Edited by Tazio

6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

No bad thing in my opinion because that's exactly what it is. The more it's found out the better for me. Perhaps the club owners will finally realise that the wankers at the top are completely ruining the game up here and get shot of them. It's a long shot I appreciate but after the treatment of ourselves, Patrick, Stranraer and others I am done with the Scottish game until there is root and branch change. 

Well, were it not for Hearts I doubt I'd be in anyway interested. 

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I do. Just so I can watch with joy as Lennon is hounded out of Celtic if it doesn’t happen and watch the tears and furious paranoia from the unwashed. Which has already kicked in because of Rangers penalties today. 

I only seen the first penalty and it was as clear as day.

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

and the fact they were pulling all the strings with the vote to end the season etc.

As much as I despise the Orcs I really would love it if they won it because the seethe and bitterness from the mhanks would be splendid.  

Definitely, it the hatred evened up after the diving in the cup final. Now it’s moved higher in their favour. Not playing them helps too. Although I hope they win today obviously 🤪 confused.com. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

The only mild interest I have in the Premier is Hibs and the hope they are humped. In that spirit the nature of Rangers win should make Celtic a bit goal hungry. 

5-1 or more will do. Celtic, like Rangers, are part of my btts acca. 

23 minutes ago, Homme said:

I’ve not seen the highlights but as we all know any penalty to Rangers is cheating according to Celtic fans. And vice versa. 

So basically, these ****ing jokers have faced the 3 supposed best sides and been found wanting in 2 and grabbed a lucky draw in the other. They'll be back where they belong in no time.

My hibs supporting associate was telling me quite vociferously through the week that hibs would definitely score , seems he forgot to tell me the mhanks would also score though . 
Long diagonal thump up the park to forest gump can’t be working yet 

20 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Hobos are mince.

The luck they've had has been unreal. They should have been flattened by rangers last game. Seems like its ran out today at least.

10 minutes ago, Sertse said:

The luck they've had has been unreal. They should have been flattened by rangers last game. Seems like its ran out today at least.

Hopefully that is the end of it. They've been awful all season long. 

They shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the league. 

2 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Hopefully that is the end of it. They've been awful all season long. 

They shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the league. 

Dont worry, semi final, natural order will be restored. 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Same for me. 

Lennons despair would bring me so much joy. 

1 hour ago, Homme said:

The second was even clearer. I have seen both OF this season and for me Rangers look better. They play the better football while having been missing first picks like Aribo for most of the season to date.

Aribo is a remarkable player, Brazilian like footwork. They're going to make millions on him when he goes then there's Kent. Kent looks unplayable at times.

They're a very strong side. You can't go to Holland and take 4 goals without reply from a Dutch side unless you're a quality side. Then today they go to Motherwell and hit them for 5. The same Motherwell who beat the sheep 3-0 on their own patch just last week.

And they probably haven't even hit peak performance yet.

9 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The second was even clearer. I have seen both OF this season and for me Rangers look better. They play the better football while having been missing first picks like Aribo for most of the season to date.

Aribo is a remarkable player, Brazilian like footwork. They're going to make millions on him when he goes then there's Kent. Kent looks unplayable at times.

They're a very strong side. You can't go to Holland and take 4 goals without reply from a Dutch side unless you're a quality side. Then today they go to Motherwell and hit them for 5. The same Motherwell who beat the sheep 3-0 on their own patch just last week.

And they probably haven't even hit peak performance yet.

Kent will stop playing as soon as the transfer window shuts. I’d be playing out my skin for the opportunity to triple my wage and play in the EPL. Aribo is inconsistent but has loads of potential. Rangers biggest problem is the same problem they had last year and the year before that, Steven Gerrard. The man is clueless and should be out the job all ready. They will win nothing under him. Celtic have been miles off it this season by their own standards. Still don’t have a clue who or what their best 11 is. If they win the first old firm they’ll be 5 points clear and that’s ridiculous for Rangers and Gerrard. 

jambo-in-furness

the green love in,  Hibs won’t try a leg,  no venom,  no  attitude just a love in,  be very surprised if there’s a nasty tackle the whole game.

9 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

2 teams with all the money beating teams with next to no money, seems about right unfortunately.

Would usually agree about it being unfortunate but it’s fine today 😀

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

the green love in,  Hibs won’t try a leg,  no venom,  no  attitude just a love in,  be very surprised if there’s a nasty tackle the whole game.

No bookings yet so maybe.

8 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Gives one the boke tbh.

12 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

As much as I hate Celtic and Aberdeen, this is almost a perfect weekend results wise. 😁

indeed. With sheep right up the vermin’s rectum. Won’t be long before they overtake them

22 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Kent will stop playing as soon as the transfer window shuts. I’d be playing out my skin for the opportunity to triple my wage and play in the EPL. Aribo is inconsistent but has loads of potential. Rangers biggest problem is the same problem they had last year and the year before that, Steven Gerrard. The man is clueless and should be out the job all ready. They will win nothing under him. Celtic have been miles off it this season by their own standards. Still don’t have a clue who or what their best 11 is. If they win the first old firm they’ll be 5 points clear and that’s ridiculous for Rangers and Gerrard. 

To my knowledge Kent has expressed absolutely zero desire to leave. Or at least not to Leeds. And why would he? He's a Gerrard fanboy, he wouldn't be there at all if not for Gerrard being there

And he's guaranteed an annual crack at Euro football while earning at least 20K a week. A sum I'm sure he can manage perfectly well on.

He's young and can wait for a move to the even bigger money in the EPL and a higher profile club than Leeds. I see no way he's so cynical and unprofessional as to stop playing.

This is his real breakout season and I see him becoming a player of the year candidate at both Rangers and in Scotland overall. He torment's Celtic too. They're terrified of him.

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

To my knowledge Kent has expressed absolutely zero desire to leave. Or at least not to Leeds. And why would he? He's a Gerrard fanboy, he wouldn't be there at all if not for Gerrard being there

And he's guaranteed an annual crack at Euro football while earning at least 20K a week. A sum I'm sure he can manage perfectly well on.

He's young and can wait for a move to the even bigger money in the EPL and a higher profile club than Leeds. I see no way he's so cynical and unprofessional as to stop playing.

This is his real breakout season and I see him becoming a player of the year candidate at both Rangers and in Scotland overall. He torment's Celtic too. They're terrified of him.

I take it he missed all the games against Hearts last season? If he didn't, I sure as hell never seen the guy you're describing.