• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

The boy Gogic is a hammer thrower.

He's blowing out his ringer after 50 minutes 

And some folk on here wanted us to sign him. He just kicks the ball the way he’s facing. 

Gorgie Boot boy
10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

One that definitely got away for Scotland. 

Scott played for Scotland Unders, my Mum and Brother's would go watch him, we had Gary Wales family as a neighbor back in the day too. Paul Dickov's Brother Stevie was an excellent player. 

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Think this is the 4th time I've watched Hibs and they are absolutely horrible to watch.

Just stuck the game on and it's the first piece of Scottish football I've consciously watched all season. That said I was in the pub when their matches vs Motherwell and Aberdeen were on, and they're absolute guff. Long ball shite.

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The boy Gogic is a hammer thrower.

He's blowing out his ringer after 50 minutes 

Surely not? Are you sure you're talking about the same Gogic that the EEN said would single handedly take Hibs into Europe?

Gorgie Boot boy
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That’s what I meant. Technically in football terms he’s Canadian, in reality he’s Scottish. 

Very True. He deserves some plaudits, even though he plays for one of the manky mob.

Hibs are awful. 

Shot from Nisbet and the goal apart from that they have offered absolutely nothing. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

How many times have they hibsed it? Their tactic also appears to be just kick Rangers to try and stop them. It ok though because Hibs won the league in August

Absolute Scenes
12 minutes ago, Locky said:

Never struggled against us.

I mean, I’ve never really classes rangers playing against us as an important game as they’ve always easily beaten us...until the last season where we were able to play against them. You’re right though he is never shy against us 

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Just wanted to give him a nudge...worked well 😂

Haha, say it again. Maybe he will score a winner!

Absolute Scenes
Just now, TheOak88 said:

Haha, say it again. Maybe he will score a winner!

Morelos will NEVER score a hat trick against Hibs...👀👀👀

Gorgie Boot boy

seemingly 2-2 if read the side chat. 

Heavy push in the back for the goal though.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Absolute Scenes

Just goes to show that Boyle is all they have. Literally the only way they play. Mark him out of the game and we will beat this mob easily. Both goals have come from allowing Boyle too much space and time on the ball. 

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I mean, I’ve never really classes rangers playing against us as an important game as they’ve always easily beaten us...until the last season where we were able to play against them. You’re right though he is never shy against us 

Don't know if scoring against us an achievement mind you. That said, they dropped 5 points against us at Tynie last season and lost out on a good chance of silverware too. Glad we stuck a bee in their bonnet before going down.

Bazzas right boot

Rangers really need to be more clincal, they  dominate play and possession and create but if they don't get ahead by a few and the game becomes a battle they struggle, defence still mistake ridden as well.

I thought maybe they had turned that corner.

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Don't know if scoring against us an achievement mind you. That said, they dropped 5 points against us at Tynie last season and lost out on a good chance of silverware too. Glad we stuck a bee in their bonnet before going down.

It should be as we have massively underachieved the last few years...but last season was the first time in a while I started looking forward to playing them

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Fun Boaby said:

insightful stuff from mccoist at 2 2.

"Its there to be won by both sides"

Yip, because at 0-0 it wasn't.