*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

buzzbomb1958
10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Isn't it great that rangers are on top of the league instead of Celtic? I think it's fantastic.  Breath of fresh air.  Never been so excited.

**** sevco too in fact **** the lot of them hope the spl goes tits up

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

**** sevco too in fact **** the lot of them hope the spl goes tits up

So far up in fact that they have to be monitored by NASA.

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Isn't it great that rangers are on top of the league instead of Celtic? I think it's fantastic.  Breath of fresh air.  Never been so excited.

I guess you're being sarcastic. 

I hope celtic get to about 15 and it forces change, the last thing we need is a return to the of dominance, so Scottish football can actually pretend to be interesting and exciting. 

A one horse race isn't sellable. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

2 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

So Motherwell are believing their own hype?

Have they taken the Barcalona title from hubz 

The manager's comments after last night's game are an embarrassment : "we're playing 4 players short. If you want to play for this club you'll have to die for this club" type stuff. Even the BBC described their "football" as "agricultural" 🚜 👨‍🌾 🚜

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The manager's comments after last night's game are an embarrassment : "we're playing 4 players short. If you want to play for this club you'll have to die for this club" type stuff. Even the BBC described their "football" as "agricultural" 🚜 👨‍🌾 🚜

He said something similar last season and finished 3rd getting desired effect. Whereas we finished 12th when the SPFL decided it was Musical Chairs

tartofmidlothian

Most teams cancel each other out this weekend. Wins for Motherwell and Rangers please, draws for the rest.

On 13/08/2020 at 09:23, Smith's right boot said:

I hope celtic get to about 15 and it forces change, the last thing we need is a return to the of dominance, so Scottish football can actually pretend to be interesting and exciting. 

Sure you dont want Hibs to win the league.

Rangers were a corrupt scum club.

But hoping for that bunch to win anything after their recent behaviour and their constant denial of any responsibilty for criminality in years gone by.

Their horrible fans and the way they treat Tynecastle makes me think you have a wee chubby for green.

🤮

On 13/08/2020 at 09:23, Smith's right boot said:

A one horse race isn't sellable yet you want Celtic to win the next 6 titles.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Homme said:

A one horse race isn't sellable yet you want Celtic to win the next 6 titles.

Yes, best chance of a change imo. 

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yes, best chance of a change imo. 

Not a chance under the present incumbents in charge.

If ten in a row doesn't have people pushing for change then 15 won't.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, jake said:

Sure you dont want Hibs to win the league.

Rangers were a corrupt scum club.

But hoping for that bunch to win anything after their recent behaviour and their constant denial of any responsibilty for criminality in years gone by.

Their horrible fans and the way they treat Tynecastle makes me think you have a wee chubby for green.

🤮

If celtic continue to dominate as they have, Scottish football will need to change, sky and by aren't paying for a league with 1 winner in it. 

Even on the radio yesterday, sky's whole thing is about 10 iar and rangers stopping it, it's the only selling point. Take that away and Scottish football will need to change as it will offer nothing. 

Rangers and celtic are the same, unless you are culturally leaning one way then you'll Ofc think different. 

Both hate each other, but need each other at the same time. 

Don't know what "chubby for the green" means, you'll need to explain that one. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Homme said:

Not a chance under the present incumbents in charge.

If ten in a row doesn't have people pushing for change then 15 won't.

If it gets to 15, it means rangers are goosed and things will need to change, no one will be interested in a sport where one team is on for 8/9 trebles or some sort. 

10iar is  the marketing ace atm. 

Will celtic get it, will rangers stop it..... 

Exciting stuff. 

I don't really care if rangers do win the league, just means Doncaster can pretend it's a competitive league and all is OK, nothing will change. 

The biggest danger to the current set up is that celtic continue to win everything. 

3 trebles and a corrupt 4th incoming, 12 trophies in a row is possible, absolute horse shite. 

Even celtic fans will lose interest, they barley even registered last year's sc win v us, another 5 years of that even that mob will lose interest in the domestic game, many already are only interested in Europe and the 4 derbies. 

Who the hell is the Irish boy covering the  game at Rugby Park (Radio Scotland)? John something.

Can barely understand him.

Edited by neilnunb

Rick Sanchez
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Who the hell is the Irish boy covering the  game at Rugby Park (Radio Scotland)? John something.

Can barely understand him.

Jon Daly mate :laugh:

Probably explains a lot!

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Jon Daly mate :laugh:

Probably explains a lot!

Oh christ... 🤣

Almost as many Irish on these channels than Scots.

Can’t listen to Jon Daly.  Not only do I find his accent irritating it reminds me of dark days at Tynie with utter imposters 

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

So sad to see Accies struggling already in the league.

Makes my heart bleed.

No time for reconstruction at the end of this season either, Les. Eespecially with an unprecedented global pandemic still going.

Can't rush these things 🖕

Kris Boyd on Sky Sports saying Jack Ross chose wisely because Hibs are a much more stable club than Hearts 🤣 Do they just make up any old pish when they get a microphone in their hand?

4 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Kris Boyd on Sky Sports saying Jack Ross chose wisely because Hibs are a much more stable club than Hearts 🤣 Do they just make up any old pish when they get a microphone in their hand?

Maybe he means stable as in where animals live. The fat ******* mess that he is. 

And no mention whatsoever (thus far) of the training ban in the pre-match muttering.

Neil’s no doubt ‘had a wee word’ and said he’d prefer it if they just chatted about the football.

TyphoonJambo
37 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

He thinks thats where the baby Jesus was born, tit. Not our saviour by the way, Boyd, in case there's any Christian jihadists out there

Josh Doig getting a run in the side recently for Hibs, I believe he was released by us a couple of years ago. 

Anyone got any further details regarding the departure? I.e did he want to leave or was it a decision made by Roger Arnott and co?

chuck berrys hairline

Hubz getting ripped at the back for arse paper. Few chances for well already. Bubbles gonna pop!

J.T.F.Robertson
2 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Hubz getting ripped at the back for arse paper. Few chances for well already. Bubbles gonna pop!

Being outplayed right now but will still win, no doubt. :(

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Kris Boyd sitting behind the goal. Would be superb if a wayward shot could scud him in the puss.

😀

Big enough target to hit 

Haringshairband

Hibs are shite but will still probably finish in the top 4. Hope we can get our act together in the next couple of seasons cos that league is pish

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Kris Boyd sitting behind the goal. Would be superb if a wayward shot could scud him in the puss.

😀

Are Boyd's and Faddy's syruos related?

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

If celtic continue to dominate as they have, Scottish football will need to change, sky and by aren't paying for a league with 1 winner in it. 

Even on the radio yesterday, sky's whole thing is about 10 iar and rangers stopping it, it's the only selling point. Take that away and Scottish football will need to change as it will offer nothing. 

Rangers and celtic are the same, unless you are culturally leaning one way then you'll Ofc think different. 

Both hate each other, but need each other at the same time. 

Don't know what "chubby for the green" means, you'll need to explain that one. 

Ach sorry man.

It meant your private parts are aroused by  the colour green

TyphoonJambo
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Shame his cruciate didn't go for a 3rd time.

Our class, hopefully coupled with a rampant sense of injustice, will rip them apart.