*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, Jamie3lb said:

Robbie is quietly clearing the deadwood. He knows how to build a team. I have no doubt that he will build a cohesive (what we have sorely missed) team and get us promoted. 

Levein’s teams have been so disjointed and lacking pace. Robbie already fixing that 

He does, and is doing what he can. I can’t say I was that impressed with his Utd team last three times against Hibs. His rebuilding job might not be really finished until this time next year if he can get rid of the utter dross his old boss left us with. 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Ross has certainly improved them, even his lesser signings like Paul McGinn suddenly look good players.  Another guy that Levein could have picked up but didn't. 

Paul McGinn is the Lidl Michael Smith. 

Can everyone stop salivating over these mid-table methadone-munching mediocrities?

Byyy The Light
8 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Ross has certainly improved them, even his lesser signings like Paul McGinn suddenly look good players.  Another guy that Levein could have picked up but didn't. 

😄 feck off. 

Leveins Battalion

Paul McGinn.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did anybody commenting actually watch Hibs yesterday?They were fecking woefull.Would happily play the semi final right now without any additions.

8 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Well, that's great to hear.  Champagne time.

You might just be on the wrong forum though.  Not everyone will be as ecstatic as me.

Take Boyle out and they are utter mince. I have no fear playing that lot in the semi final. Folk forget how easily we beat them the last time we came up against them. Dundee Utd are shoe in to be bottom or second bottom, utterly woeful. 

buzzbomb1958
2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Take Boyle out and they are utter mince. I have no fear playing that lot in the semi final. Folk forget how easily we beat them the last time we came up against them. Dundee Utd are shoe in to be bottom or second bottom, utterly woeful. 

The vermin are in their comfort zone just now with there being no crowds ,it will go tits up once what they are used to is no longer there

when we win our first three games on the bounce we will be saying the same things they are... But we wont fold under pressure!!!

3 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Paul McGinn.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did anybody commenting actually watch Hibs yesterday?They were fecking woefull.Would happily play the semi final right now without any additions.

You may have forgotten how shite we are. 

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Last Laff said:

You may have forgotten how shite we are. 

You may have forgotten that we have a new manager,,in fact i am sure you have as you are constantly harping back to last season.Get over it.

14 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

This forum is a disgrace.

Hibs are sister ****ing *****.

Jack Ross is a *****.

Every Hibs player deserves warts of the genital variety.

This, all day long.

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

are hobos just allowed to troll on this board now ?

Seems so. Place is feckin infested

Gordon Ramsay
11 hours ago, JackLadd said:

😂😂😂😂😂

The day we start pining for pish like Paul McGinn we may as well give it up. 

Even if he was any good he's too ugly to play for Hearts anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You may have forgotten that we have a new manager,,in fact i am sure you have as you are constantly harping back to last season.Get over it.

It’s the only thing we can base any form on.  Completely deluded to just expect to be a top team because Neilson is back with the same shower as last year. 

And your blatant lying saying I constantly harp back to last season also. 

Edited by Last Laff

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

It’s the only thing we can base any form on.  Completely deluded to just expect to be a top team because Neilson is back with the same shower as last year. 

It is not the same shower though is it,we have punted nearly 20 players and half a dozen coaches.:vrface:

As well as adding as good a keeper as any in Scotland and a winger despite him only being in training 3 days .

Leveins Battalion
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

are hobos just allowed to troll on this board now ?

Riddled with Vermin,Hibs fans infest the internet to be fair,from forums to Social Media to fecking newspaper comments.Cyber mutants everywhere!!!:lenny:

J.T.F.Robertson
7 hours ago, PapaShango said:

The young guy at LB also looked decent.

4 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

The young guy at LB also looked decent.

He was at us before he went to the dark side. No idea the reasons for him leaving Hearts. 

18 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Paul McGinn is the Lidl Michael Smith. 

Can everyone stop salivating over these mid-table methadone-munching mediocrities?

I So love an alliterative, apoplectic, and all-out absolute aerial attack on the anti-ablutionist, Aldi-quality arrivistes. 😀

18 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I So love an alliterative, apoplectic, and all-out absolute aerial attack on the anti-ablutionist, Aldi-quality arrivistes. 😀

The assertiveness of your alliterative application is absolutely ace, I appreciate it. 

7 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Riddled with Vermin,Hibs fans infest the internet to be fair,from forums to Social Media to fecking newspaper comments.Cyber mutants everywhere!!!:lenny:

They have a wee resurgence every now and then. They’ll get back to the glue bags and incest soon enough. 

Guest ToqueJambo

20 hours ago, karipidis said:

Think people are getting a bit carried away. After watching tonight I am even more confident of playing them in the semi final. 

D Utd looked extremely poor and Hibs struggled to create anything. Hibs in particular have been handed an incredibly easy start to the seasons - no Rangers or Celtic until late Sept. Even Aberdeen before then is at home and the first Rangers game is at home as well. All bodes well for them getting a bit of a reality check in the run up to the semi-final

Thought Police
4 hours ago, PapaShango said:

He was at us before he went to the dark side. No idea the reasons for him leaving Hearts. 

We had Hickey perhaps?

Isn't it great that rangers are on top of the league instead of Celtic? I think it's fantastic.  Breath of fresh air.  Never been so excited.

coatbridgejambo
3 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Sportscene on BBC Scotland 11pm.

1 hour.

that's a great time of night to put football highlights on for people with jobs.

just aswell i couldn't care less.

tartofmidlothian

Story on the radio there about Aberdeen losing their third striker of the season to long-term injury, while the other one is on Covid lockdown.

That's a shame, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Story on the radio there about Aberdeen losing their third striker of the season to long-term injury, while the other one is on Covid lockdown.

Aw man... you’ve just lit the ‘Twat Signal’. 🙄

17 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

I'm gutted. 😆

43 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Isn't it great that rangers are on top of the league instead of Celtic? I think it's fantastic.  Breath of fresh air.  Never been so excited.

Celtic can't afford any more postponements , that's for sure.

No fan of Sevco, but I hope they keep this going to put pressure an Celtic, 

31 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Aw man... you’ve just lit the ‘Twat Signal’. 🙄

This has to win something.

Edit. What ever the prize may be, let's keep it on the Q.T.

Edited by niblick1874

36 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

The one they just got on loan too 🤭🤣

29 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Whereas, and no offence to you, my post was oozing sarcasm.  My only interest in the OF is wishng them monumental misfortune.

1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

by the time they get back playing Cosgrove will probably be fit. Feking farce so it is. The sheep actually benefiting from their wallopers breaking all rules. Only in the SPL

53 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I hope sevco win it. Just to watch the tears and snorters from the Celtic* and the SPFL  wankers who have done everything they can to get them within the 10 in a row.

I hate both but that would be just beautiful 

NaturalOrder74
24 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I hope sevco win it. Just to watch the tears and snorters from the Celtic* and the SPFL  wankers who have done everything they can to get them within the 10 in a row.

yeah, ideally in a scenario where they’re forced to call it with ppg after 20 odd games, even better if celtic* are yet to play as many matches due to postponed games 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Wonder if the media will use this to excuse poor Aberdeen results, or will just never mention it like when we lost all our strikers except McLean to long term injuries.

9 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

yeah, ideally in a scenario where they’re forced to call it with ppg after 20 odd games, even better if celtic* are yet to play as many matches due to postponed games 

even better 👍

Against my better judgment I’m watching sportscene and I really do despise Ross County. 
what a tinpot irrelevant club they are. I sincerely hope we pass them going up

tartofmidlothian
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

My personal most surprising thing about the past ten years is that I've ended them wanting to see Rangers win the title.

1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Points per game could actually help them though, depending on the other team results.