*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

If Morelos breaks his leg Rangers could be toiling again...crazy to keep playing him.

Eh? 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I usually root on most teams against the Old Firm but it's quite refreshing to hope they pump them all this year.

Happy for Sevco to go on a 20 match winning streak and the SPFL shitting themselves when the season is abandoned again. 

I think Cedric Itten will get his debut today from the bench.  The swiss striker should be fit considering he's been playing since 9th of june, scoring loads of goals too.  I'd expect him to bag a couple today, might end up a hammering if St Mirren don't defend well.

joondalupjambo

Very strange watching/listening the Rangers game today.  Two minutes in and did not hear The Sash getting belted out. Usually at least one rendition of that wee ditty by then.  Weird, thoughts are for the players at such a difficult time for them😃

JudyJudyJudy
16 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

For a team we rag dolled last time out. 👍

The amount of pant wetting because hibs have won 2 games is tragic. 

We'll beat them in the sf. 

It’s all setting up nicely for Hibs v us semi . They are thinking they may win the league after two matches , getting cocky , u know what happens next , ! 

Rick Sanchez
46 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Eh? 

They've just spent 9m on two new forwards. They're surely counting on that cash coming in soon?

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

They've just spent 9m on two new forwards. They're surely counting on that cash coming in soon?

Make more sense, read like why are they  playing their best player in case he gets injured. 😂😂

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Make more sense, read like why are they  playing their best player in case he gets injured. 😂😂

My bad :laugh:

I was more thinking imagine he got an injury and never returned the same player. They'd be toiling.

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Rangers 21 + shots no goals :o Who' s coming off first, has to be Morelos.  Shocking striking.

Rangers should sell him as soon as they can. He's been shite since January. The boy Itten and Roofe will score loads anyway. 

Maybe they are trying to get his fitness levels up so they can get top pound :)   I am not sure if he's over weight but he did look a bit out of shape in europe recently and versus Aberdeen.  If he's playing that's the only reason I can find, otherwise he'd be away already getting medicals and toured around clubs facilities.

:lol:  So he scores a goal :)  Typical.  Make that 2 goals!  Geez :facepalm:

Edited by HMFC01

See Killie have renamed Rugby Park BBSP...Billy Bowie's Special Projects or some shit. 🤣

Still, hope they can do the Tainted Tic

Jambof3tornado

Genuinely find it difficult to watch any spfl matches. Literally my heart is not in it!!

Dont give a **** who wins it.

Rick Sanchez
9 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Maybe they are trying to get his fitness levels up so they can get top pound :)   I am not sure if he's over weight but he did look a bit out of shape in europe recently and versus Aberdeen.  If he's playing that's the only reason I can find, otherwise he'd be away already getting medicals and toured around clubs facilities.

:lol:  So he scores a goal :)  Typical.  Make that 2 goals!  Geez :facepalm:

Well that's me telt :laugh:

Kilmarnock didn't have a wall in front of that (they had 1 player but he shifted away before the kick was taken).  Keeper wrong side of the goal.  Easy pickings.

manaliveits105

Same old Guppie fouls two players not spoken to - next challenge Killie captain from behind on Eduardo but thought he got a toe on it and ref couldn’t wait to get a card out

then Killie keeper lets resultant free kick in 

:cheerful: 😆  How long can they maintain. 

Lol freekick again, similar position, this time 3 man wall, Christie still trys to do the same trick :D  Misses :sneaky:

9 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

What a stupid challenge, clown defending.

It’s a stick on text book yellow card as well. Celtic player. . . No card.

Same old shit different season 

Kenneth Dubeke

If Greg Taylor went to Celtic for £3M, we should be looking for £30M for Hickey.

Taylor will never make it at Celtic. Never good enough and a glaring weak link in that side. 

Samuel Camazzola
8 hours ago, HMFCHammy said:

you still have to ge in position fir tap ins though and how we could have done with a striker scoring with sclaffs and miS hits.

it goes to show you can have joy by putting crosses into the box

Any striker would have been in that position after Horgan did the hard work. 

Like I said, Doidge's return looked good on paper but when you seen him play, it must be frustrating for a team mate or supporter. 

Don't get too carried away by the pair of them. 

Harry Potter
44 minutes ago, DS98 said:

It’s a stick on text book yellow card as well. Celtic player. . . No card.

Same old shit different season 

nothing new bud. will never change.☹️.

The Internet
2 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Jon McLaughlin getting his debut today.  Might go pear shaped but I'll go 3-1 Rangers.

catching up on the scores, is it just me who had no idea he had signed for rangers? :lol: they mentioned him on sky earlier and I had to check it was the same one. 

Edited by Mauricio Pinilla

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

catching up on the scores, is it just me who had no idea he had signed for rangers? :lol: they mentioned him on sky earlier and I had to check it was the same one. 

Same here.

Rick Sanchez

That Kabamba has played for some shite teams but he's absolutely everything that Uche ain't. Really should be scouting more down the lower leagues of England.

Actually scouting and not Wyscout, incase we get another Stockton. 

John Findlay
13 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

That Kabamba has played for some shite teams but he's absolutely everything that Uche ain't. Really should be scouting more down the lower leagues of England.

Teams like Cambridge United?

18 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

A mix is what some are doing 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53642764

Jambos_1874

I'm in two minds about the Hun preventing their counterparts winning ten in a row. I utterly detest them both but seeing Celtic and, in particular, Lawell, suffer would be wonderful. On the other hand, seeing the Huns joyful would be sickening. 

1 minute ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I'm in two minds about the Hun preventing their counterparts winning ten in a row. I utterly detest them both but seeing Celtic and, in particular, Lawell, suffer would be wonderful. On the other hand, seeing the Huns joyful would be sickening. 

I'd personally love to see Celtic fail at the 10iar hurdle after everyone bending over backwards to try and accommodate it.

Early days though and I'm sure everyone that can will ensure this is just a blip.

5 minutes ago, kila said:

Wow didn't see Celtic dropping points already

I don't think Lennon will last beyond xmas

Continental clubs turn around their managers/coaches on a regular basis be it a successful season or not.  

Lennon has reached his shelf life at Parkhead.  More points will be dropped (hoppefully)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Naismith and Gordon on Sportscene tonight. Keep your friends close your enemies closer. 

Taking over the BBC a key step forwards  :)

14 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Brilliant for Rangers today. Power was very good for Killie, they defended well overall minus the lone septic goal.

Despite just having 1 point, Kilmarnock have started well. 

Bazzas right boot

Good stuff. 

Excited huns and hibs fans. 

Just the way I like them before the inevitable tears and snooter shoot out in about 9 months, resulting in both managers sacked.