• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

7 goals in 3 games for bobby.....

And folk thought by loaning him we were helping St Mirren... 

30 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Tony F's top 6 plans might be needing revised.  

On the flip side, shame Scumdee Utd won.

Unfortunately Hibs put a good start together, next two should be defeats.

The rest of the league out with OF and Aberdeen are on a par with one another.

Hibs will Hibs it and fight in with the rest. Prefererably bottom.

8 minutes ago, Gone said:

You didn't hint my sarcasm. they're rank

Lennon will lose the plot. Should be good to watch.

Can Born Slippy cash in and take his chance.

8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Shit that scumdee Hibernian and Dross county got 3 points but every cloud with the fermers  and st liedoon nil points 

St mirren starting to struggle now. Tony Fitzpatrick‘s  pre season boast claiming saints would be challenging for Europe looking fairly unlikely. 

5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

And folk thought by loaning him we were helping St Mirren... 

what is worse is I thought it was a good opportunity to put him in the shop window hahaha. 

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

St mirren starting to struggle now. Tony Fitzpatrick‘s  pre season boast claiming saints would be challenging for Europe looking fairly unlikely. 

What a shame. 

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

what is worse is I thought it was a good opportunity to put him in the shop window hahaha. 

True... 😂

Niemi’s gloves
1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

He was never going to keep three clean sheets. One unimpressive game, one man of the match, and one today seems to have been ok (certainly no suggestion that he rather than a poor St Mirren team was the issue). I think folk on here are too anxious to knock Bobby, for instance belittling the penalty save against Celtic. 

Played the three games even though St Mirren had a regular keeper on the bench for the last two. Possibilities: (1) Goodwin rates Bobby more highly than some on here do; (2) Goodwin really doesn’t rate Peter Urminsky despite signing him in January; or (3) we had some sort of clause in the deal that insisted Bobby got the three games.

7 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

He was never going to keep three clean sheets. One unimpressive game, one man of the match, and one today seems to have been ok (certainly no suggestion that he rather than a poor St Mirren team was the issue). I think folk on here are too anxious to knock Bobby, for instance belittling the penalty save against Celtic. 

Played the three games even though St Mirren had a regular keeper on the bench for the last two. Possibilities: (1) Goodwin rates Bobby more highly than some on here do; (2) Goodwin really doesn’t rate Peter Urminsky despite signing him in January; or (3) we had some sort of clause in the deal that insisted Bobby got the three games.

He shouldn’t be getting beat by Shanklands volley. All comes from his horrendous positioning at the corner, something we’ve seen before with him. There is an argument to say that he wasn’t at fault for 4 out the 7 goals but conceding 7 in 3 games is still poor, for any keeper. Nice guy bobby but nowhere near the required standard for Hearts. 

This will be the game where the vermin get exposed as the impostors they are. I hope Rangers hammer them by at least 3 or 4 goals and the Leith scum start their inevitable slide down the table to where they belong; bottom six. 

The scum need put back in their box.

52 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

2 up front for Hibs

Good. Wright was absolutely pish last time these scumbags were on tv. 🤣

Edited by neilnunb

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

If Rangers play to their capability we could see a real drubbing. 

The vermin are playing with 3 at the back... Against a very strong front 3 from Rangers. Kent is in incredible form this season. I hope they get absolutely battered for their arrogance.

2 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

Are Hibs putting sound through their tannoy system?Sounds awful.

I wondered that when they came out the tunnel.

Did they not do it when they scored goals a couple of seasons ago? 🤣

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Even the hubz fans cardboard cut outs are ugly

In keeping with traditional Hibs theme, there is hardly any of them there. 

Gorgie Boot boy
17 minutes ago, Sertse said:

The vermin are playing with 3 at the back... Against a very strong front 3 from Rangers. Kent is in incredible form this season. I hope they get absolutely battered for their arrogance.

My opinion on this is. That lot are going to get mauled , can see 5 at least. We get to laugh as they fall to ****, perfect for us.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Bazzas right boot

Rangers battered them last season iirc but it ended up 0-0, rangers really are decent going forward and play very fluid. 

They could catch celtic this season, imo 50/50.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Rangers battered them last season iirc but it ended up 0-0, rangers really are decent going forward and play very fluid. 

They could catch celtic this season, imo 50/50.

If they keep their clean sheet here they have every chance. Septic have been leaking goals all season. I'd much rather have septic than Rangers in the final.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Sertse said:

If they keep their clean sheet here they have every chance. Septic have been leaking goals all season. I'd much rather have septic than Rangers in the final.

Atm yes, 100%.

Although, we did seem to compete with rangers at Tynecastle, rangers were pretty poor on all their visits to us.