*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

The Internet
1 minute ago, Rooster20 said:

Watched the first 20 minutes but just kept seething that we don’t start until October. A f****** disgrace 

:spoton:

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Hoping Rangers win the league purely to shut septic up.

Yep, apparently they've put flags up with 9 all over the seating at CP. They're fooling noone about their tainted title.

maroonlegions
Just now, haj said:

Rangers getting every single decision here. Is there a more bent league in world football? 

No surprise with a hun ref in charge.

5 minutes ago, haj said:

Rangers getting every single decision here. Is there a more bent league in world football? 

It's unreal, you would think that with no crowd to influence the officials they would be more even.

Referee doesn't know who's throw in it is, looks to the assistant, he doesn't know either - give it to Rangers.

Aberdeen defender blooters it off Morelos, out behind for a goal kick but Morelos screams for a corner - rangers corner.

Can someone clarify for me why some people refer to Aberdeen as Abergreen?  See it on here a lot. 

:wtf:

maroonlegions

And first player booked is a sheep one. Corruption. Just hand the 3 points to NEWCO now and save the embarrassment .

maroonlegions
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Aberdeen’s new £50m stadium looks awfully like Pittodrie. 

Another lockdown and its fecked 

8 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Ive watched this pish for 45mins.had enough off to watch the railway children on BBC 2 .

Good shout. Still hard to believe that Sally Thomsett was 19/20 years old!

Here's a good 'un. 🤣

5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Can someone clarify for me why some people refer to Aberdeen as Abergreen?  See it on here a lot. 

Because it rhymes.  😋

ToadKiller Dog
12 minutes ago, Ally Bee said:

Even McCoist is laughing at some of the poor i.e. biased, refereeing decisions. 

We get to sit back and laugh as non ugly sisters fans scream about unfairness as everything is done to make sure we have a close ugly title race .As its clearly the only selling point ,idea the cabal have about the scottish game .

15 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Because they cosy up to celtic. Give them more tickets for semi/final games, sell them their best players, constantly rolling over against them. 

13 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I think it stems from the view they tend to raise their game more against Rangers than against Celtic...and think they are of some kind of relevance to Rangers fans.

gashauskis9

I suppose the weegia narrative this season will be about how incredible Hagi is, despite the fact that he hasn’t completed a single pass this half?

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

I suppose the weegia narrative this season will be about how incredible Hagi is, despite the fact that he hasn’t completed a single pass this half?

His right foot "shot" after a failed pass attempt was a sight to behold. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Luxury player if ever there was one 

The Internet
1 minute ago, allanwilson1970 said:

Josh Doig 18 who could not get a contract with us starts for Hibs ahead of Lewis Stevenson

Can't believe Stevenson is only 32 :lol: honestly feels like he's been hibs first choice left back since about the 90s.

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Luxury player if ever there was one 

Tough act to follow when your auld man was one of the greatest ever.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Can't believe Stevenson is only 32 :lol: honestly feels like he's been hibs first choice left back since about the 90s.

Remember when he left Edinburgh after the 5-1 pumping cause he could not take it.   :greggy:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Tough act to follow when your auld man was one of the greatest ever.

Very true. Watching cricket the other day they reckoned sons were better than fathers in cricket,  reverse in football?

weegie jambo

I, like many folk on here have no interest and care for any team in the premier league. The only thing I want is celtic* to lose at every opportunity. I feel dirty wanting the hun to win but anything to stop those tramps winning the league again. The rest?  who gives a toss. St Liedown and Plastic hammys to go down please. 

letsalldothebeattie

This has been woeful viewing. Really hope the games to come are better but hardly a glowing reference for having the season back

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Horrific tackle, that was awful

If it hit a rangers player it was a good tackle.