• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

They winning 3-1 mate 

Yes but look at the circumstances behind that scoreline. The St Mirren defence gifted the goals.

Regan Charles Cook scores his first goal for Eupen today versus Genk.   His team beat Club Brugge 2-1 at home in their first match.    Currently 3-2 Genk. 

Celtic lose a goal 😂 

Edited by HMFC01

CloustonHMFC
15 hours ago, Smithee said:

Zurich won their league last season, while AZ won their European place after play offs between the teams ranked 5th-8th in the eredivisie. They'd finished 5th to be fair, and the Dutch league's a higher standard (I think), but Zurich are used to winning.

While true, Zürich finished 7th or 8th in a  3 seasons before that and always had a minus goal difference. FC Zürich are not a good team. AZ are a level above. 

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

2 goals for Simms.

Everton should have held onto him

Or delayed it at least,  they have no one to lead the line today apparently!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

2 goals for Simms.

Everton should have held onto him

Joe Thompson, former Rochdale and Tranmere midfielder, is quoted on the BBC website as saying "Ellis Simms is a very good player. He has been on loan at Blackpool and a stint at Hearts and he's ready for the professional game."

What is that last bit supposed to mean?  Are we an amateur team and nobody mentioned it?

The Goalscoring Knee
Just now, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Joe Thompson, former Rochdale and Tranmere midfielder, is quoted on the BBC website as saying "Ellis Simms is a very good player. He has been on loan at Blackpool and a stint at Hearts and he's ready for the professional game."

What is that last bit supposed to mean?  Are we an amateur team and nobody mentioned it?

Saw that. Ill-informed patronising nonsense from some no-mark who was once on Man Utd's books as a youth and who most notably played for, er, Rochdale.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Ross County are a good team. 35 years of watching Scottish football lets me know they'll lose 1-2 here but still, they're pretty decent. 

4 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Maybe in reality Simms is finding goals much easier to come by in the diddy English Championship.

As predicted Ross Co proving to a tricky team to play against . 

Our win against them was a great result despite what some people say.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Joe Wright to score an equaliser late on at Ibrox. Heard it here first.

Or imagine it was big Lafferty. :lol:

subbed

Shooter McGavin
12 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Saw that. Ill-informed patronising nonsense from some no-mark who was once on Man Utd's books as a youth and who most notably played for, er, Rochdale.

A lot of english football teams, players, fans and media sneer at us, but at the end of the day we play in one of the best stadiums in the country, which is sold out every game, we don’t win too much trophies but when we do it creates amazing memories and we’ve got European trips to look forward to.

Majority of these english teams play in front of half empty stadiums, they never challenge for trophies, staying in the league is the only priority and they have no European football to look forward to.

Doesn’t matter how much money clubs have access to down there, I know what I’d rather have…

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin
11 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Ross County are a good team. 35 years of watching Scottish football lets me know they'll lose 1-2 here but still, they're pretty decent. 

You just knew it was coming, eh?

I noticed that now the BBC have ended their wee battle with Rangers, they now have live commentary from both the Celtic and Rangers games, along with Open All Mics. 

Салатные палочки
Just now, Locky said:

3-1 Celtic.

Pricks! I had them 2-1 in the work score predictor