*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

They've gone from 

Battering rangers almost  every game 

To beating them. 

To beating them but being outplayed. 

And now getting beat and outplayed. 

All in the space of two seasons, Lennon has overseen the decline. 

The ucl performances have been getting worse as well. 

:D

Rangers biggest threat is maybe morelos going in the huff and causing mayhem. 

Been some side factors. With Rodgers they got group stage CL runs raking in the guaranteed tens of millions that brings. With that money they accumulated a wage bill only CL money could pay for. Now with no CL money over consecutive seasons they're having to downsize.

The result is that as Rangers gradually strengthened to close the gap they were going in the opposite direction to meet in the middle so to speak. And now Rangers appear to have a noticeable edge.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Apparently circling on social media footage of Lennon being attacked by Brown and Christie, Duffy holding him back. 

Kamberi all over again?

IMG-20201025-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Sir Gio

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Apparently circling on social media footage of Lennon being attacked by Brown and Christie, Duffy holding him back. 

Kamberi all over again?

IMG-20201025-WA0000.jpg

It's fake :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Kamberi all over again?

IMG-20201025-WA0000.jpg

Shame.

😂😂

27 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Kamberi all over again?

IMG-20201025-WA0000.jpg

He can’t help himself.  He takes this shit with him to every club.  

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Eddie Howe is a very good coach. But he also had home comforts at Bournemouth. 

Extremely poor defensively though, they lost over 60 goals in each of their EPL seasons. 

Pasquale for King

Shane Duffy is murder, and got away with an unnecessary barge on the sheep player.  Guys running past broony after he came on. The sheep could well beat them next Sunday 😆🤞🙏

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

He can’t help himself.  He takes this shit with him to every club.  

It’s fake but you could see it happening to be honest. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The basic problem at Celtic is the recruitment. 

There aren't that many players out but suddenly the squad looks lacking. 

I think that is the source of unhappiness of fans. 

They’ve been complacent as feck since Rodgers left. Basically assumed the Huns were too far behind. The seethe if they don’t do 10 in a row will be ace 

4 hours ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Easy street for the Gers.

Lovely Jubbly.

No idea who they are but I hope we'll be on easy st next weekend.

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The sheep could well beat them next Sunday 😆🤞🙏

Current form suggests they could but I would still make Celtic favourites. 

25 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

They’ve been complacent as feck since Rodgers left. Basically assumed the Huns were too far behind. The seethe if they don’t do 10 in a row will be ace 

It’s exactly how I remember rangers getting when they blew 10 too.  Gazza sold Laudrup and Walter away at the end of the season they just fell to fk (thankfully for us that day in May). 

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

And they also let a diamond slip through their hands.

Yep, imagine letting Craig Gordon's contract expire!

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

Can't wait for a return to the Glasgow clubs sharing the trophies 

This guy gets it. 

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Current form suggests they could but I would still make Celtic favourites. 

Just as much their wee cousins are, would love the sheep to join us in the final. 

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The basic problem at Celtic is the recruitment. 

There aren't that many players out but suddenly the squad looks lacking. 

I think that is the source of unhappiness of fans. 

And don't forget several court cases coming up against them.

How many of the millions in their war chest they were bragging about is having to be ring-fenced by Liewell for paying out compensation to dozens of victims?

And he’s not praying!
52 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

No idea who they are but I hope we'll be on easy st next weekend.

So do I. Doubt I’ll sleep a wink on Friday and will be a nervous wreck come Saturday.

I don’t think it should be taking place but there’s little in the world I love more than Heart of Midlothian destroying the Leith Vermin. 

With all that’s happened this would be the sweetest Hampden victory over them since the last one 😁

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It's fake :laugh:

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story 

😉

46 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just as much their wee cousins are, would love the sheep to join us in the final. 

I would too. I think there's a better chance of beating the sheep than Celtic.

manaliveits105

He was chasing Brown and Christie round the showers with a wet towel Yogi “Bare” style apparently screaming ya lost shree !!

Celtic could be 9 points behind after next weekend should Rangers win their next league match

The pressure will build should they drop more points in the next couple of months

Sometimes things are just obvious as to where it's going wrong and the keeper is simply put ordinary and a downgrade in what they had and indeed what they could have kept.  Duffy looks pretty average considering he has been playing English top flight football and up front they are badly missing Griffiths and Edouard through illness and injury.....get them back together and things will improve providing they have the desire to keep performing

They have a strong midfield when all are fit and that does not include Brown who has hit the downward slope and is showing his age. 

Money seems to have been wasted on squad players no better than what they already had and of course once more no Champions League monies to come and less than normal in the Europa League

There will be a title race into the new year and who knows the next transfer window may be vital and whilst you can see Rangers throwing money at it can you see Celtic changing their habits ?

Saw the goals on Sky Q app and I'm certain the "commentator" (CT?) was going berserk when Aberdeen scored their goals and kind of normal shouting at the Septic's goals.

8 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Celtic could be 9 points behind after next weekend should Rangers win their next league match

The pressure will build should they drop more points in the next couple of months

Sometimes things are just obvious as to where it's going wrong and the keeper is simply put ordinary and a downgrade in what they had and indeed what they could have kept.  Duffy looks pretty average considering he has been playing English top flight football and up front they are badly missing Griffiths and Edouard through illness and injury.....get them back together and things will improve providing they have the desire to keep performing

They have a strong midfield when all are fit and that does not include Brown who has hit the downward slope and is showing his age. 

Money seems to have been wasted on squad players no better than what they already had and of course once more no Champions League monies to come and less than normal in the Europa League

There will be a title race into the new year and who knows the next transfer window may be vital and whilst you can see Rangers throwing money at it can you see Celtic changing their habits ?

Let's hope they persist with Lenny, Duffy and Broony at least until after Hearts pump them in the final

Edited by JDK2020

Lennon's latest press conference blaming everyone from the press to sections of the Celtic support. 😂🤣😂😂😂 long may it continue  

13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

To be fair, he's got a tough game coming up at the weekend, and folk need to cut him some slack:

Lennon, preparing for his team for a Europe League visit to Lille on Thursday and Sunday's Scottish Cup semi-final against Hampden, also launched a passionate defence of centre-back Shane Duffy.

(https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54709784)

With almost 52,000 possible players :huh:  he's up against it alright.

Hope we are not playing Murrayfield.   Will be hard. 

41 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Pen Rangers

Silly handball

From what I can see from the still, he is jumping for a header with his eyes closed. Poor technique from defender

Rangers under the kosh the now.   They need another goal to finish it off. 

That substitution might have helped, Burke off. 

Edited by HMFC01

Plenty of whistles today from the referee in the Celtic game.   Soon as they fall over or get a slight touch.   In sympathy for their European travels no doubt. 

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Good result for sevco and pressure will be on for Lennon 🤣  this semi will be a good watch

I take it that is on Sky?